Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka Hashiritai - [Yaruki Hanabi] (04/22)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Mar 5, 2009.

1. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    uhmmm.....not sure, but i think it's "Motivation Fireworks" ???

2. P-ika

P-ika Kenkyuusei

I like the PV, but maybe because I have really low expectations.

The song itself is nothing big, I don't think it fits for a single, but well it does fit to this girls.

It's scary but I find myself liking Mayuyu more and more, this time she does look like the perfect science kid.

3. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

anyone have the tracklist?

4. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

There's so many ways to find it yourself... :roll:
    Links to sites that sell it can be found in the news thread or in the first post of this thread. You could find it from there.
    The romanized titles of track 2 and 3 are on page 2 of this thread. Watarirouka Hashiritai official site can also be found from AKB48 official site or just by using Google.
    It also took me less than 10 seconds to find this there:
    1. やる気花火 Yaruki Hanabi
    2. 恋愛アスリート Renai Athlete
    3. 白いチューリップ Shiroi Tulip
    4. やる気花火(Instrumental)

5. kalua

kalua Kenkyuusei

Can't wait! I want to see Nacchan in PV

6. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

7. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

Same ranking as last time, huh? It's great that they're in the top 10 again, hopefully they'll do well for the weekly ranking! <3

8. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

Watari-rouka Hashiri-tai

4/23(木) 日本テレビ 26:33~3:03 音の素 渡り廊下走り隊

4/23 (thrs) Nippon TV 26:33~3:03 oto no moto

*update*

no mayuyu (just pv)

nacchan, harugon & love-tan appeared the show
    maybe it was without mayuyu, girls looks soo lively
    and soo many good chats from girls!

*NEWS*
    play watari-rouka mini game and win a prize
    http://watarirouka.com/news/index.html#game

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I love you, Nacchan, but I'm not in a great rush to buy this single right now. As much as supporting her means to me, the songs on this single don't exactly have me jumping for joy. Hatsukoi Dash wasn't an instant favourite but it grew on me in a big way after awhile, and Aoi Mirai was win from the start.

Shiroi Tulip is pretty good once it gets going with all of them singing, but starting the song with Mayuyu singing solo way out of her range was not a good choice. Nacchan's solo lines in that song are like AHH awesome, but yeah, not enough to get me to buy this single on the strength of them alone.

Depending on what's on the DVDs, though, I may be coerced into buying one of them at some point. But since I'm going to have to do some downloading to get the full "story" or whatever...yeah.

Sorry for all the negativity, though. I just feel the need to justify why I'm not buying a Watarirouka single. XD I will repent by buying more Nacchan pictures.

It's kind of better to be a fan of the No Sleeves girls in terms of sheer musical quality. I wouldn't think twice about buying singles like theirs if my favourite was in them. Ahh well, hopefully the next Watarirouka single will be good.

Those Nacchan lines in Shiroi Tulip though, ahh. <3 Somehow, after her yelly lines in Hats Dash, she's bounced back with amazing solo lines in every other song she's done. I think with all of the Watarirouka girls, it's a question of finding the right songs for their voices. They are all capable of sounding great within their own ranges. For example, Mayuyu does not sound good doing her solo choruses in Shiroi Tulip, but she sounds great in her solo lines in the verses, when she's singing in a lower range.

10. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You're not the only one. Yaruki Hanabi just doesn't sound that good, and for cash-strapped seniors, that makes all the difference. I love Watarirouka Hashiritai, but I can't justify purchasing it right now, especially after all the money spent on Shibuya AX 2009 Special Box Set, and, like you mentioned, photos. I'll probably purchase it eventually, but...it's not super high on priority list.

I'll just stick to my Hatsukoi Dash Limited Edition B and Hatsukoi Dash DVD for now :approve:

11. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I actually might prefer Wataroaiewjfoaiwfjoaj Hashiaojerioa more, shearly because there's more instrumentation in their music. I usually hate 'complex' songs (ballads in B4), but theirs actually work out. No Sleeves is so... bland.

This single is pretty adorable. I like it.

12. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

T_T No Sleeves Is not Bland! They rule & plus,Haruna!
    *Pours Holy No3b Water On RSL*
    I Love The single also,It's really catchy

13. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

No Sleeves songs sound more like they're touching on eletropop, though, so I prefer them over normal generic happy songs. Hats Dash I love, but Yaruki is just forgettable to me. I'll admit, though, the instrumentation is pretty cool once you actually listen to it in HQ with earbuds.

14. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I finally find the single and download it

15. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

*1 98,033 東方神起
    *2 66,910 桜高軽音部ED
    *3 61,921 ゆず
    *4 61,608 桜高軽音部OP
    *5 35,012 EXILE
    *6 27,126 絢香
    *7 14,865 林原めぐみ
    *8 13,761 コブクロ
    *9 12,178 渡り廊下走り隊
    10 10,629 ドイツ

the single finished the first week with No 9 total number about the same as Hatsukoi dash

16. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

^that is awsome

17. Koolmon93

Koolmon93 Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2AlTIn8kTU

They sang live. Fully live. Woooow. Even No Sleeves didn't sing live for their TV performances, they sang over the original track! Props to Watarirouka Hashiritai! :D Mayuyu sounds good for once.

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Great, now go buy it

I take offense to that statement. :rant:

19. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

apparently the producer werent fond of their live singing then. this week's was complete full lipsynch. damn.

I prefered the live singing.

20. modkeep

modkeep Kenkyuusei

i was actually suprised that they did an actual live performance for the show last week, I thought they would want it to be more perfect sounding to market it.