1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka - [Kanpeki Guu no ne] 2009/11/11

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Basically, yes, they do follow the same business model for each single with few differences. I was really more interested in what kind of videos they were putting on the limited edition DVDs this time around. Last time for Yaruki Hanabi they put "The Road to Becoming An Idol", which was pretty amusing and lots of Mayuyu cuteness, so that was cool. Do you know what "Shuffle shite mo 4nin wa Nakayoshi" means?

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ "Even if we are shuffled us 4 will stay good friends".

3. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

The second I read that title I was like, "Oh shit." I wonder if it's going to make me cry. DD:

4. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I love the song though. Everything really is better this time around.
    *can't stop listening XD*

Love. It.

5. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Oh, then it has to do with the shuffle announcement then, when Lovetan and Harugon were both moved to Team A :( I think it's a topic that all fans want to know about (at least I do), but it's definitely a touchy topic as we still don't know all the girls' opinions on it. They may have gotten over it now and have accepted it as reality, but the initial shock was heartbreaking. I still remember this

Hopefully they handled this in a truthful, enlightening way instead of "Oh, we're all so happy about this announcement and nothing's wrong because we can still be friends! Everything's all rainbows and ponies!" which we all know is a direct lie and would be management propaganda.

I have no doubt they'll remain good friends because of videos like the one embedded below (see how close they are!) but it'll be harder now that they don't even practice together anymore

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGXgBC5IVw[/yt]

Watarirouka Hashiritai singles and events will be an excuse for them to get back together and for that I'm happy

6. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Lol Watarirouka Hashiritai 'rape' each other and climbing spree :D

7. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

Great CD but best part is
    Mayuyu solo song which is just great....

8. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ^ [shock] YOU LIKE IT?
    Yaaaaaaay. :inlove:

9. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

girls need to be careful, pedobear is on the loose [nerd]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gxEVeGGRfM[/yt]

10. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

11. Criss

Criss Member

Grand Fantasia Watarirouka Hashiritai Seifuku [rofl] [rofl]

[​IMG]

12. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    1st day of sales --> 9th place in oricon daily single ranking

13. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Ehh, I guess that's not so bad. At least they're in the top 10. Still wishing they hadn't released on the same day as Berryz Koubou, Ikimonogakari, and ARASHI of all people, but whatever. At least they're in the top 10.

I feel bad because I haven't bought it yet, so I guess I don't have the "right" to complain about the sales or whatever, but I will buy it eventually, which will still support them. <3

14. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Damn, I had a feeling this was gonna sell really well :( Hopefully it can be consistent or something.

15. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

one thing i have learned is that cute songs dont do great in ORICON upbeats ongs like RIVER do,i was expecting this anyways but at least they got 9 spot

16. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Eh, pop songs generally don't do bad either. Look at the singles before River, they did perfectly well.

Someone should put this in the News and Releases thread

Me too :( It's such a good song, and definitely on a higher level than Hatsukoi Dash and Yaruki Hanabi. I don't remember how those did, but I hope this one did better. The costumes are cute, the song is addictive, I like it better even than some AKB48 singles.

Btw, anyone find the Limited Edition DVD videos up on youtube yet? I need them to help me decide what version to buy [hehe]

17. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Aww, you still didn't buy a copy?! I told myself it was okay that I hadn't bought one yet because you were supporting their first day sales instead this time. XDDD Oh well.

I don't really get why Kaze no Violin is called that when it's not particularly a violin song, so I've renamed it MA YU YU. <3

18. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    [sweat] Ah! I was going to buy one on preorder, but some of my dorm mates want to do a combined order with their own items from Japan and then split the shipping, which will end up being cheaper. I need to do all I can to save money since I went crazy on auction this week for Mayuyu photos. Since I'm the one with an HMV account already, I told them I'd wait [doh] It's ok, we'll still be supporting whatever day sales the day that we buy it....well, if we buy it in the next week or so.

Yeah...I had a Japanese speaker from my dorm listen to it, he's not sure what it means either. Either Mayuyu's talking to the wind, or someone else is talking to the wind. And either someone is telling Mayuyu to look at them, or Mayuyu is telling someone to look at her [wonder] We tried searching for official lyrics so he could translate, but it's too new. I guess I'll just wait for Studio48.

And I like your name :approve:

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

up to 4 today thanks to the handshaking event!

according to the predictions, they have already almost as much as to outsell the first week of the other 2 singles! hopefully they'll be able to get 20k for the week.. (DAMN GOOD <3)

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ ^ I really like the line in the second chorus that's like "Like the wind is playing a violin." God, I like this song more and more. <3

^ That's great!