1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka - [Kanpeki Guu no ne] 2009/11/11

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Sep 16, 2009.

1. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

2. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

Music Japan performance

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efEsZwlMABU[/yt]

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    :asdfgh: The videos are all private. Did anyone manage to view them and put them somewhere else (or find another source) before they were all set to private?

Can anyone please upload the torrent from Hello! Online onto a direct download server? I'll give you a hug!

4. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Today Watarirouka finished at No 3 with 5010 copies [clap]
    surely that this single surpass the previous two already [clap]

5. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

I downloaded 3 of them (part 1-2, 2 and 3... part 1-1 was short and not so interesting IMO) though I just get the 1-1 in HQ.
    Guess it's better than nothing : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GP47PRNA

6. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I love the song ;)

7. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/archive/2049/0

Weekly #7
    Sales: 23,272

They released in a horrible week xD Last week they could've got #4 with this amount. Still, yay! This is like double the amount the last ones sold. Congrats girls. I hope no3b gets a similarly good result.

8. Camilachan

Camilachan Kenkyuusei

Very good sales! I think any of Unit AKB48 sold both in the first week (think AKBIdoling sold 32k, but it was one of a single unit only). This shows the growing popularity of individual Units. I hope the same happens with No3b. <3

9. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

not only just the CDs but the DVD also make a very good number
    Kanpeki Guu none 3,496
    compare to
    Yaruki Hanabi 1,109
    Hatsu Koi dash 1,139

It's could be said that it is RIVER shock wave :)

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Thanks so much! :inlove: Now that I can use these to decide which version to buy, I'm going to place an order with HMV tonight for whichever one I pick and the DVD. Here I come, Kanpeki Guu no ne!

Just out of curiosity, was 1-1 pretty much the same opening that Parts 2 and 3 have? Like you know how Parts 2 and 3 open the same way, with them getting something, Mayuyu doing her own weird cheer and Lovetan, Harugon and Nacchan walking away shaking their head in shame? [hehe] Was 1-1 basically that?

11. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^yup, all the parts start and end with the same videos. the only different thing is (the video of course) and the 2 Questions of the Q&A Corner they have at the end of each clip.

DVD Single Sales:
    12 - **3,496 **3,496 *1 完璧ぐ~のね 渡り廊下走り隊  09/11/11

almost 30k total D=

12. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

ack.. i havent bought their single yet.. im not sure if i should.. hmm [wonder]

13. -Dani-

-Dani- Kenkyuusei

The unit and the PV are very cute :inlove:

14. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

I can't remember, sorry :wall: I think it is sort of introduction (which is about 4min or less and it has quite the same opening than part 4) but I may be wrong.
    Out of curiosity, which version will you order ?

15. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

For those who do not plan to buy the CD, maybe this can interest you.

16. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Was it some introduction with them meeting 3 actors/actresses? I still have no idea what that intro on parts 2 and 3 have to do with anything, but I was just wondering if they all open the same way.

I just ordered Limited Edition A yesterday, along with the DVD because I felt it was the one with the most Mayuyu cuteness. She choke holds Nacchan! :inlove: Limited Edition B was them trying to tell a story using pictures, and Limited Edition C was them all being given a question and then they all have to pick a member which answered the question the best. At least, that's what they should be if Parts 2 and 3 corresponded with Limited Edition B and C. They honestly weren't TOO interesting since they all just sit in one place for the two segments, while in Limited Edition A they're acting some skit out and Mayuyu gets to try to act sexy and fails horribly at it [rofl]

This is my first time picking up a Limited Edtion A. For Hatsukoi Dash and Yaruki Hanabi, I picked Limited Edition B cuz those had the better videos. This time it comes with the bonus of not being the Fairy Tail cover.

Oh, yes, great way to put it. For those that don't feel like spending 1200 yen, pirate! /sarcasm [flip]

17. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Fully agree :XD:
    Btw, the youtube link for part 1-1 seemingly works again (at least, it's not marked as private at the moment) so maybe you should finally be able so watch it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am unabashedly a Mayuyu fan, so while I agree her "Kaze no VIOLIN" was rather average sounding, I couldn't resist the lyrics. Here's a rough translation of said lyrics. Line breaks match with the liner notes' lyrics layout, but some lines were rearranged from a literal translation due to English syntax.

I wonder why
    you invited me?
    Saying, "Let's go to the beach"...
    In terms of classmates
    There are others
    Your reason was that
    I was on your mind.

MA-YU-YU!
    You called!
    MA-YU-YU!
    Me
    MA-YU-YU!
    Specially
    Hey, we became familiar

The wind's violin
    Where does it come from?
    The throbbing of this heart
    I can softly hear it
    Even though it's love
    We did it calmly
    Freely
    In the blue sky
    The clouds' melody

You have brought me this far
    To the beach
    We just walked innocently...
    Things like holding hands...
    Kissing...
    Even though I was looking forward
    to the next move.

MA-YU-YU!
    Turn around
    MA-YU-YU!
    Right now
    MA-YU-YU!
    Loudly
    Hey, beckon me!

Like the wind
    Playing on the violin
    From the direction of the sea
    White waves came in
    Even though it's love
    We won't say it
    Pretending to be tough
    It's the heartrending
    Love's melody.

The wind's violin
    Where does it come from?
    The throbbing of this heart
    I can softly hear it
    Even though it's love
    We did it calmly
    Freely
    In the blue sky
    The clouds' melody

19. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Thanks for the translation, icie! To be honest, I really don't care for Kaze no Violin because it just doesn't sound good compared to the many myriad AKB48 songs, and even Mayuyu's beautiful voice can't save it completely. But reading the lyrics makes it kind of better, because I want to be that guy XD

Anyways, here's the translation of the DVD included in Kanpeki Guu no ne Limited Edition C, as I promised in the Mayuyu thread. Sorry for taking so long to get it up, but I had finals and stuff, as well as needing to make this transcript into proper English since I was just typing as fast as I could while one of my dorm mates was translating. It's not a word by word translation, but enough so you get the point.

Transcript:

1. Out of all the members, who most naturally does things that people don’t understand, things that people don’t do usually? Who’s naturally good at making everyone laugh by doing stupid things (in a positive way?)
    Nacchan gets 2 votes, Lovetan 1 vote and Mayuyu 1 vote

Nacchan: Mayuyu looks like she’s perfect, but she often makes careless mistakes that other people don’t make, such as forgetting stuff in her room often.

Lovetan: Nacchan seems so good at studying, but at the same time she’s so girly! (This is implying that those that are studious can’t be girly also) And if she drops something, she goes “Ah!”

Mayuyu:
    Nacchan is ochokochoi (Like she’ll spend a lot of time finishing a paper, making sure that it’s the best she can do, but then she’ll forget it at home)

Harugon: Whenever you talk to Lovetan, she always makes you confident and feel like laughing without even trying.

2. Out of all the members, who’d be the scariest when she’s mad?

Everyone gets one vote

Lovetan: When there’s a snack with Harugon’s name on it and someone eats it, she’s all like “WHY’D YOU EAT MY SNACK?!?!?!”

Mayuyu: Nacchan is scary because when she gets mad, she’s also super calm. I’m more scared of that then if someone normally just gets mad.

Harugon: I say Mayuyu, because Mayuyu always looks so lovely and cute. I’m scared of how different Mayuyu will be when she’s mad. If you imagine her getting mad, she’s going to look completely different from her normal appearance.

Here, Mayuyu then asks everyone “Did we ever get mad at each other?” People respond, saying that they think at most they warned each other, but they weren’t actually mad.

3. Who will marry first?

Nacchan gets 2 votes and Lovetan gets 2 votes

Nacchan: If Lovetan ever finds the perfect guy for her, she’d attack that person.

Mayuyu: Lovetan would approach that person aggressively, go for it and then ask him to marry her.

Harugon and Lovetan: Nacchan doesn’t look like she’ll marry the fastest, but at the same time she seems like the type of person that would surprise everyone by suddenly announcing that she’s getting married.

Here the narrator says that by doing the types of activities in Kanpeki Guu no ne Limited A, B and C, the group is more unified.

4. When do you want people to listen to Kanpeki Guu no ne?

Nacchan: People should listen to it when they’re in a good mood or happy, since it’s an up tempo song and it’s about a girl falling in love.

Mayuyu: Actually, I think people should listen to it when they’re down or in a bad mood or when bad things happen.

Comments: I hope some people enjoy this...I thought it was pretty interesting since it gave me insight into all 4 girls' personalities. I wouldn't want to get Mayuyu mad either, but at the same time, I'm having trouble imagining her being very threatening. [rofl] Even her friends think she's "lovely and cute" [hehe]

Try reading this as you watch the DVD part of Limited Edition C, which was posted on the page before this one by sekaru. If you just read this, you miss a lot of the personality quirks and fun that the girls have. Reading it would be just somewhat boring, if you watch it while reading, it injects some life into it [nod]

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for sharing! One day I need to actually finish watching the Yaruki hanabi DVD footage and then move on to these...XD.