1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka - [Seishun no Flag] 2010/06/30

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Jasey, May 13, 2010.

1. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Just read that Watarirouka Hashiritai changed their name for Watarirouka 7 because Wasamin and Komorin joined the group...
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100 ... mantan-ent
    Is this just for the radio show or permanent ?
    Do not want ;__; I mean, I love Wasamin, but Komorin.... why her [boom]

2. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

... WTH. I finally just accepted Ayarin to the group.

In the photo they have different ties. I think it's just for the radio show. Google translate says something similar.

3. idieleh

idieleh Kenkyuusei

Omg more and more if true is good can see wasamin too

4. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

It's just for the radio show.
    And I'll ignore the Komori part :)

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    they're with the same agency now, so i guess i makes sense that they'd work together

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    AMAZING single from the girls... Again. I loved Akkanbe Basshi, but this CD is so much better. I just wish Hashiritai had a little more character... It managed to be rather generic.

Seishun no Flag is great, still.

Mayuyu solo somehow is even better than her previous ones. The chorus is to die for.

7. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Okay, I freaked out for a bit, but the article says it's a "radio unit". So no Komorin and Wasamin in official Watarirouka Hashiritai for now, at least.
    I don't really have anything against Komorin and Wasamin but I'd rather not add new members. I think five people is fine as it is now, and anyway, what about the other girls who were just added to the agency? Micha and Nattsumii, right? If Komorin and Wasamin were added to Watarirouka then I feel like Micha and Nattsumii don't have as much of a chance for a unit because it's just two of them. I'd much rather have a Komorin/Wasamin/Micha/Nattsumii unit. At least, I hope Micha gets something because she's my second favorite member after Harugon...

8. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i didn't read the yahoo article but tokyograph made an article about it:

i really hope they don't put them in group. i actually like komorin more than any of the watarirouka girls (lol) but 2 more girls would mean less lines for mayu's backdancers to keep mayu having the same number of lines... and it's enough already in the way its know.

oh and the single debuted at 4#as expected, this time they actually have a lot of competence. daily predictions will come out later

9. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    o. 4. [speechless]

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

WHY ARE THEY AT 4? THIS SUCKS.

EDIT: Okay fine it doesn't SUCK, I'm just let down after seeing that 2 before I went to bed. Shutting up now.

11. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

It was always 4. I didn't see 2 at all.

12. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ I saw 2 when someone posted 2 in this thread?

13. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

There were fake/misreported sales/positions earlier in this thread, I think. It's too bad, #2 would have been great...

14. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Lol it looks like we're replying to ourselves. <3

A fake list? That sucks. Way to bring people's hopes up.

15. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

I admit to primarily replying to that one just because you three posted in a row. :D

I doubt anyone meant harm by it or anything. At least not here, maybe wherever it came from. To be honest I've never really trusted the sales numbers and charts I see until they go up on the Oricon site, just in case.

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

it's not a fake list.

those are early ("mid-day") numbers oricon sends to their subscribers of the sales track they recollect until noon (these numbers are usually posted around 12 AM while the total daily numbers around 7 PM). they are an idol group so its normal for them to have high midday numbers and higher than other artists.

and a 4# doesn't suck [notme]. because 1) a rank doesn't mean anything, the important are the sales. and 2) because they are against 2 groups (1 of them released 2 singles) who sell more than wataririouka so it was to be expected.

as long as the single sells as good or better than akkanbe it's enough.

EDIT: just read the last page, and yeah sorry, those are fake lol. people usually post fake numbers while waiting for the real numbers, that's just how 2ch works lol. i thought you guys were talking about the mid-day numbers since watarirouka was 2# there too (not that it was a coincidence that whoever made the fake list put them at 2#)

17. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Oh, really? That's the first time I've ever heard of them doing that. I don't think I've ever seen that before, only the full day chart/sales [shock]
    Thanks for correcting, I had no idea.

18. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I know about midday numbers, but since that post didn't say anything I assumed they were the final ones.

I know the actual number matters more than the rank, but since I told everyone pointing out that the number was low when they made #1 to shut up so I could have my moment, I guess I got a little too caught up in caring about the rank. Anyway, I'm just sad that I got my hopes up for nothing and that they had to release on the same day as someone JOHNNY'S and someone else obviously popular, but whatever.

I wish they could sell more, but AKB proper is doing so well that I can hardly complain. It'd just be nice if the public came to appreciate Warota, too. It's obvious why I'd hope for that.

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Selling 30k isn't that bad by idol standards. AKB's one of the few idol groups that sells way more than that, while most other idol groups sell less than 30k, so Watarirouka seems to be doing pretty well.

20. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Aaahahaha I can't tell any of you apart with your avatars so I just assume you're all Wendy xD