1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Audition SKE48 10th Generation Auditions Thread

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Audition website: TBA
    • age requirement: 10 years or older
    • application period: 2019/07/25 -
    • Regular and 1st limited editions of the 25th single "FRUSTRATION" will contain a voting card for the final phase of the auditions. The 10th gen members selected by these fans votes will get a coupling song in the 26th single.
    Announcement on the official SKE48 website: http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1562302677

2. irontech

irontech Next Girls

My thoughts on the last point.

I think it's unfair to the 9th Gen and previous Gen who are still in the KKS, not assigned to any teams yet. They spend months, even years to be promoted into a team before they have a coupling song with their respective team.

Suddenly 10gen has a coupling song for the following single?? Why not open the votes to others in the KKS?? Don't leave them out, please.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Because previous auditons were'nt the Keyholder era.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Since you have pointed out it's Keyholder era, does this mean that pre-Keyholder's KKS is not eligible? I know this is a transitional period for even SKE staff, but at least the new management/holding company should accommodate as much as possible as to give them a sense of security, that they too, have a place in this new management and can have their dreams fulfilled.

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I can't say
    With what we have allready seen since the managment change, we can only prepare to witness some more serious changes in how things are run from now.
    Keyholder seems to have a complete different philosophy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Yes, just hope whatever changes they make, they have the members' best interest at heart.

7. liah12

liah12 Kenkyuusei

I wonder what type of girls we'll get from this audition

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Update from the audition website.

They have finished 2nd stage of screening, and now they decided to add a 3rd stage to check the members' singing and dancing (originally only 2 stages were planned - documents and interview). On October 23rd from 17:00 Showroom lives will start. End of Showroom is November 1st 19:59 (so basically candidates will only have week to appeal to fans on SR). There is a chance not all candidates will stream on SR. Voting will be mid to late November, more details will be announced later. SR points, ranking etc. is not directly related to pass or fail (it's the votes using a web voting system), but may be used for reference.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    So there will be a 10th gen even before anyone from 9th has been promoted?

Seems a little... harsh. Sense of competition and crowdedness will go up a ton.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The good old irony of 48G's golden size ratio.

We can only hope them 9ki stay still until the promotion. Although looking at current size of 3 teams, it's either total promotion of 9th gen, making KKS composed entirely 10th, and shifting the competition(and stacked size) to team instead of KKS. Or partial promotion leaving KKS stage overcrowded.

Either way, it will hurt.

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, S currently has 14 members, with Jurina being on hiatus (and often too busy for theater even when she's healthy). Realistically most of recent Team S performances seem to be 10-12 S members, with the rest of the positions filled out by kenkyuusei and other team members. That means they can easily take 6 new members (yes, not all members could perform in a single performance then but since there's always gonna be someone who's busy or sick that would still enable all of them to perform pretty regularly, and there might be upcoming graduations as well). KII will have 15 once Churi graduates, but since they have many popular members who can't be there for every single performance they could easily take on 3 or 4 as well (not to mention there are many older members in KII so who knows when someone's going to announce graduation next). E is the only one who will still have over 16 even after the upcoming Nono's graduation, but Dasu rarely does theater, and other members are sometimes absent due to schedules or illness as well, so could take 1-2 more. That gets us to about 10-12.

There's a total of 17 kenkyuusei, so they could either leave some people still as kenkyuusei (and doesn't need to be a huge number) or just promote everyone and have a few extra backups. Besides, who knows when the next member announces graduation, SKE has plenty of older members who might announce soon (and younger ones too). Although personally I think SKE could do with a shuffle, since KII is too strong compared to other 2 teams. And new stages please!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    No.34 Miyon. 17yrs. Super high tension. Tried to read an react to every comment. Had 10k+ viewers at one point. She is like Churi on speed. Favorite anime Chara is himiko toga. She should fit right in.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

14. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Allow me to openly promote Number 66 Mumu-chan. Aside from living here in the Philippines and speaking Japanese, she can speak fluent English as well. I hope foreign fans could take a gander and support her; she would make an excellent ambassador for SKE48 to the world.

• Like Like x 4
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Not much discussions about the SRs here this time huh... Well personally, I didn't watch that much but I watched a few.

I liked 8 "Hachimaru-chan", 38 "Saya" (appeared in STU audition as Kato Yui so that's probably her real name) and 46 "Kyorin" (Taiwanese girl). I only entered about 15 SR rooms at all and these are the ones that kept me watching for a while, but there might be others interesting ones I just didn't happen to check out. There are a few other cute girls in the list @Renappon linked but I haven't watched their SRs so I can't comment on whether they are interesting, have any charm, etc.

SRs are ending tomorrow evening. I'm not sure how long after the end of the event the rankings will remain on SR website but current top 10 are:
    1. 50
    2. 34
    3. 1
    4. 38
    5. 8
    6. 66
    7. 82
    8. 46
    9. 9
    10. 55
    (All of my 3 faves in there, yay!)

Note that SR rankings don't count into the result but they are an indicator of which girls seem to be popular. However, for SKE auditions, unlike STU's, there are no free votes, you can only vote if you have the voting ticket from single. So voting pool will be different but dedicated fans of any of these girls could buy big numbers of tickets if they really want that girl to win so I guess even 1 rich fan can change who gets in. Also as far as I can tell the number of girls that will be selected has not been announced yet, however looking at past generations most SKE gens tend to be 15-20 people so maybe it will be a similar number.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the thing is (and by the reactions I definitely wasn't the only one who felt that way lol), you watch a bit of some girl, like her... then the next day you forgot which one she was because no photos. So I go through the spreadsheet or twitter or discord trying to remember what she looked like... so tiring lol.

Anyway I did actually like plenty of girls. The number of younger and older girls due to no age limit makes it a bit confusing though. I liked the 24-year-old girl (woman?!) but I just have no idea how would it work. There are many 20+ girls who are almost inevitably good at talking and therefore fun to watch, but that might be deceptive...

I found #40 and #75 to be one of the most exciting prospects I have ever seen in SR auditions. #46, the Taiwanese girl, is the cutest thing ever. I wish #45 would have joined Eito instead of that :censored:. #1 and #82 are one of the few top SR ranks I totally understand and support. #51 has very adult, coquettish, Yukina-like aura. #65 is a very good talker. And some others for sure...

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, definitely not a good decision on the management's part...

I hope we get more detailed profiles or even singing/dancing video before the voting. Personally I'm not voting since I don't have any voting tickets and not gonna buy the single just for that but it will make the decision easier for those who do. Being fun on SR is not the same as being a good performer, and although having a good personality is important as an idol I wish we could see if their performance has any charm too.

20. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like 34, 1, 24 and 26. let's see if they all pass.