Single SKE48 18th (Maenomeri) (8/12/2015)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, people really do want to see Rena solo-center a single :) I for one do even though Jurina is my favorite member, so I'm quite positive others, specially Rena-oshis would love to see one as well. So beyond the "should", "deserving", and what not, people really just want to see Rena do it.

2. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Juri-Rena-Churi in front line with Ryoha-Nao as the hiden center, I really hope this two will be SKE aces in future, I just like this two combi
    I'll be pissed out if Rena not a center tbh

and maybe there will be WMatsui song just like Nana-Sayanee's Tomodachi

3. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ This, exactly. I am crossing my fingers. I'd the 1st Gen are all together in the first row I'll be ecstatic, and if Rena gets the same grad treatment as Nana I'll be even happier. She deserves it, 100%!

4. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Awesome! Right on track from last year. I bet we see a performance of it on Music Day. :)

6. sophcaro

sophcaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't understand why people are saying Rena never got a solo. What about Kareha no Station? It's a beautiful song, and she got it in 2010. Jurina had to wait 2015 to have her first solo song, and it's far from satisfying to my taste... So sure, Jurina always were the 'real' center in SKE, but let's not say Rena never got anything ;)

7. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    They mean solo center of a single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. sophcaro

sophcaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh, alright. Well, SKE always was a double center from the start, so I don't think they are going to change that for the next single. Don't know what they are planning after Rena's graduation, though... About the next single, Rena will probably have a nice solo B-side. Otherwise, management is pretty messed up if she doesn't. She deserves it.

9. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    From the start it was Jurina center, alone. Management just add Rena sometime.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they don't give Rena the center, the management is messed up and I'm not sure they are ready to get better.

10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Many of the singles have been Jurina solo center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    half of the singles are Jurina-solo centered
    all of the so called WMatsui centered are still Jurina number 1 first and foremost
    of course Rena oshis would be pissed and demand an ACTUAL SOLO CENTER for once :fp:

12. sophcaro

sophcaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wouldn't surprise me either, so let's not get our hopes up. I think a solo B-side for Rena is the best we'll get, unfortunately.

Rena being my second oshi (in fact, I like Jurina and Rena both equally, a shame you can only stipulate one oshi on your profile...), I also hope she'll get a solo center, but as I said, let's not get our hopes up. To be honest, I don't think Rena really cares about it (she's used to being n°2, by now...), but it would for sure please her fans, which I am part of. Let's wait and see ^^

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  13. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

I also think like you.
    Since this Sunday is 16th HS event without full member, i doubt they will announce senbatsu at that event.
    Well, just wait for June 27th then.

14. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    hopefully managemant put kaotan in senbatsu this single..how can ske48 top 3 member out from senbatsu?
    i will boycott this single if they kick kaotan from senbatsu [rage]

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I think they will - for now on till she graduates. They promoted her to Team KII and she ranked in Senbatsu. If they don't then I'll rage quit too haha jk~ But I'll still buy the single cause of Rena lol~

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

i just hope kaotan gets the akarin treatment and is bumped to a much higher position to reflect her rank/popularity

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    But i doubt Kaotan will get the Dasu treatment, maybe more of a Shibata treatment, perma 2nd row

On the other hand it's safe to say that Churi will regain her old glory unless they still love Ryoha THAT much

18. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I want to believe that Kaotan will be a senbatsu lock... but then again, they love to throw a bunch of irrelevent KII girls into stuff, so I'm worried.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    not really

the last senbatsu had

Churi - senbatsu mainstay
    Nao - senbatsu mainstay
    Minarun - senbatsu mainstay
    Sally - one of the most successful drafties and HS sellers in SKE
    Egochan - 15 year old young gen push
    Sakichan - she was getting really popular in KII due to it not having enough STAR members

i believe the last senbatsu KII reps are all relevant

i do wish Kaotan's a lock tho, she's been through enough shit from mgm, if not imma have a problem :asdfgh:

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Sally is bae tho~ I hope Yuna doesn't get kicked out of Senbatsu~ I really like her lol.