Single SKE48 19th Single "Chicken LINE" (16/03/30)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by thesevendevil, Feb 6, 2016.

1. 123oo

123oo Kenkyuusei

^ just your opinion. I like Chicken Line more than Koppu no Naka so I'm glad that SKE got to perform this on MS.

2. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Same, I always prefer these sort of songs, with the precise choreography and a look of ferocity that they have when they perform :cool: Somehow, though, it always feels a little short when they perform the 2 min version of the song, like just when you're about to get into it it's already over! [hehe]

3. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Woot I got my copy today at last and the photo I got through some miracle is my SKE oshi Azumarion! This literally never happens to me I'm so happy

I also got the Maya/Egochan shop photo I'd like to trade for a Kanojo ga Iru photo or any other photo of a member I like

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

4. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Bad song? L. O. L.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Bad hairstyle, Dasu. Bad. Makes your face looks bigger. Moving on...
    MS help rake up sales, but damm, 1 month after release date should've burned out the buzz already, if not fully.

It's not entirely a bad song. Just a badly-timed single release pitted against both 46G better sales single. And that is bad in itself.

edit: on Positive note, Uha/Rara is no longer as nervous as they were. And Aya got decent screentime for a mid row.

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

wow, this is just so good.

and i'd say jurina has already back to her peak condition again, welcome back baby~

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  7. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    What that made you think that way?

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  8. zakie7

zakie7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    Well guys. A lot of you criticize the management about the single sales record. One question for you. Do you already buy the cd of this single? If you don't, i think you don't have right to judge anything bad about this single, you only make this worse and make ske's reputation becomes bad in front of innocent public(non wotas)

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Don't you worry. If someone is reading this forum, they are more "wota" than "innocent public". ;)

And people have the right to comment on whatever they want. That's the whole point.

10. ABF48

ABF48 Member

long story, but in short.. its happen after rena's graduate. she's literally broken and.. thats the worst thing that i ever seen from jurina. She lost weight, sick.. etc. But as the time passed by, i can see how she regain her strength again... and till i saw those performance, when i clearly can see how jurina is back to her peak again, and make sure of that that jurina is.. she's okay now. Well, just a fans intuition, but still it comes from how i always monitoring her.

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think it is the worst song they've released in a long time.

No, I wouldn't waste money on this kind of stuff. And even if I did it won't count because oricon does not count foreign sales.

12. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I only realized that she lost some weight (seeing her face). But she still able to perform well (compared to last year in tereto ongakusai (2)). Probably I'm unaware

13. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    All I see is her being more relaxed because she's in the role of "nurturing a new ace" at this moment.

My observation is that she have came to term that the group will be down for a bit until another girl get enough attention, which is why we're not seeing her crashing and burning from pressure like before.
    + Canceling her kennin from AKB definitely free up her schedule, and she can really use the time to be around SKE and really improve it.

14. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    But comparing to previous performances in AKB SHOW and CDTV she growing skinnier and her cheek bones are getting more visible.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^Happened in every single promotion. But I could tell J is in better shape. Definitely not her peak, yet. :hehe:

@zakie7
    Bad question, bro. Just saying from a fellow SKE-fans.:)

16. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maybe because she's back to healthier Sakae diet + mom's cooking instead of binging on Tokyo's cuisine?

17. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yes. True enough. This year Jurina is a lot healthier than last year.

18. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Actually first time I think she's not that stressed anymore.

19. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    But I guess if she doesn't win the election and some veteran members (churi, masana, daasu, etc...) graduates in close time. Something like last year probably will happen again.
    T/N: we need to move this discussion to Jurina's forum not in Chicken line forum

20. zakie7

zakie7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    What do you mean by that? Something like last year?