1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 21st [Igai ni Mango] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by JadeFlower, Jun 5, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I wonder if they would hold a mango in the actual mv [hehe]

2. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Yunana really suit this kind of song. Ah, Yunana is really cute and her smile is sweet af... :cute::cute::cute:

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, great choice with Yunana there. Too bad there's only one or two members who can keep up with that energy.

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    just nothink :gavel: HKT type song...

5. ABF48

ABF48 Member

so far so good, music and especially the choreo, i rlly like it.

and yunana, wow she's shining so brightly there~

6. gavin253

gavin253 Kenkyuusei

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I'm the only who thinks that the choreography was explicitly made to show in bikinis? :^^;:

8. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I am so excited for the PV and full song! Nao is shining in this!

9. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    The album cover - like I said - Regular is pretty on the normal 48 style, but limited is ....
    Did SKE change album cover designers (I know chicken line had cover issues)
    cuz SKE has some of the best single covers ever in 48 history; kangaroo, katao-finally, inazuma, Sansei, Bukiyou - even their must plain ones you can see the detail and effort put in, like you would never think of Choco or Coquettish as an AMAZING covers but you can see effort and execution was carefully put in with all choices

ANYWAYS - I was more wanting to talk about the song! - its not an instant ear grabber, tbh its a pretty standard safe 48 summer song. Its a good song, its very classic to a summer single, and I won't react to to it like High Tension where I'm like "wow this is gonna be a hit" its more like "yea I'm enjoying it, nothing bad about but nothing amazing"

BUT TBH - This is what SKE needs right now, they need a bit more sweetness and change in their system, THATS WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THIS SINGLE is that its a fun, sweet, summer song, with a new centre YES PLEASE

Llets be honest Chicken Line (it is a good song but...) depended more on the visuals than audio, and Kin no Ai ... that was just a failure - the single was made solely for Jurina's drama (and this song felt like the first tru tru solo centre for Jurina, I don't count Chicken Line as a solo centre for her, or her Wmatsui days) - and the single honestly showed how weak Jurina actually is with GP popularity.

I don't want a Kin no Ai, Shoot Sign (one of my fav songs though tbh), or Boku..Dareka / I NEED MANGOSSS DAMNIT MANGOOOSSSSS

P.S - After watching the performance I just realised how back RaRa got put, even Ryoha is still top 5 in the this line up, and Obata just looked so genuine about this performance, its nice to see that nowadays - she has the theatre vibe going for her - EDIT: she also ranked! - I think this really solidifies her, her centre is now more justified

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Lol did they borrow NMB's cover designer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I agree.. very HKT and no it's not a good thing.

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I really like it, finally we can get a good summer vibe single. I don't think it's too hkt at all, it sounds much more like original ske stuff from back in the day, which is great. Has it really been that long since ske was the super fun, fast paced idol group? Probably, but I've always liked ske's early stuff more than hkt's idolly songs.

Anyway, it could be a little faster, like gomenne summer or banzai venus, but I'll wait for the actual pv to decide how much I like it.

13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I'm still giving it a chance and i'll wait for the pv but after a few listens, it does sound very idolish HKT.... like a kid's song... I don't know

14. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i'm sorry i dont follow HKT much and the only song that i remember is melon juice, and so far this song rlly different from that.

and if u want to look it back, actually SKE is the pioneer of very energetic, cheery, kiddish(?) song. Oki Doki, choco no dorei, banzai venus etc. So if anything, SKE has their own reference on making song like this. and to my ear, if we talk about resemblance, its much closer to something like mirai to wa, only it less energetic.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i like the song and it's very fit for summer
    Yunana makes a good center

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's just a typical idol pop song not SKE or HKT, generic lyrics and melody that is made easy to brainwash you for the next few days. But the presentation of it is pretty SKE. Imo

But I love it, nothing fancy and straight up idol song. Simple and clean.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I like it. Although the vocal sounds weak in that performance, this song type is what I expect from SKE.
    The costume is nice as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Man Yuna is beaming in that perfourmance

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This song gives me the vibe of Gomen ne Summer and the pre-2014 SKE's songs, which is good since I adore Aishiteraburu and such. Yes they could turn the energy up a few notch but this is perfect for Yunana. I would prefer Natsu yo, Isoge, it is more energetic and SKE-like quirky but this fits Yunana like Gonna Jump fits Rara (I like that song very much too) so I don't mind.

Also, love the splash and the mango holding. Choreo looks like it is made for bikini, like Utsukushi Inazuma, with full-body movements than actual dance moves. I love Inazuma for the sexiness and fierceness so with more perf this very fresh and cute choreo will definitely grow on me. Tbh the quirkiness ie. mango holding is what I like the most about SKE's choreo. This is shaping up to be another Coquettish for me, nice costumes and choreos with SKE's presentations make everything sound and look better.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I really like this song, it feels refreshing after what we've been getting lately in 48g. I can't wait for better audio quality and the pv! Yunana fits perfectly as center, I've never heard of her before(Don't really follow SKE) but she looks really happy