1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 22nd [Muishiki no Iro] (2018/01/10)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 12, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Doesn't want to shock general public with drastic change of group face. Common policy.
    You know very well the implication of this. As well as who to blame.
    ===================
    SKE48's 22nd Single [Muishiki no Iro] 2nd Round HS Sales Results
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name

01. (01.) 22/32.7 (+22) Matsui Jurina
    02. (01.) 11/35.3 (+11) Suda Akari
    03. (01.) 02/04.7 (+02) Okada Miku

Total: 35/896 (+35 since 1st round)
    Team S: 22/173.3 (+22) [12.69%]
    Team KII: 0/388 (+0) [0%]
    Team E: 11/269.3 (+11) [4.08%]
    KKS: 2/65.3 (+2) [3.06%]​
    63/935 (6.74%) (-28) last Single (increase/decrease over 21st Single 2nd Round)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And management for not keeping her momentum.

SKE will only release this single in 2018? lol

3. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Kinda confused by people keep talking the blue-red costume brings Heart Ereki vibes.
    They don't resemble each other in many ways tho :confused::confused::confused:

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Management didn't make Suda center but she maintained her senbatsu rank. Why is it in the best interest of management to give a special push to Nao now?

The style doesn't but the color combi does. And I guess Heart Ereki gave a strong impression that any resemblance to it brings it to mind.

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I like the song enough. Instrumental parts sound really good. But it still feels weaker than the normal SKE vibe, and even as a melancholic tune it does not have the pull of Aozora Kataomoi or Bukiyou no Taiyou. In terms of MV the concept is nice (tho definitely cheap) but the choreo just look meh.

I think they want to give a new look to SKE in Yunana’s era but I don’t necessarily like the sound of these songs. They do not have the quirkiness that old fans love in SKE. Nevertheless, I suppose with other groups churning out completely un-idol-like songs the orthodox idol approach of SKE might actually work.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Cause Nao is cute and she's said she wants to be center.

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea but she's already been in the group for over 6 years and she's already 21. They've moved on to the newer gens, Yunana is 5 years younger and a great choice for center.

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Nao is different from Dasu. She is quite inconsistent. Nao is the type that needs a slight push in the back to secure her position. So what if she’s been in the group for 6 years already. Naachan has been in the group for 5 years but management doesn’t seem to get rid of her any sooner. Same goes to Miion who management might plan to do even more.

The other costumes are so well made but the white costume, it’s just like “whatever. Take a white dress. Slap the singles on the side. There. Done. Your 10th anniversary costume” lol

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I thought their white costume was F1-racers costume with lots of sponsor badges.

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Management decides a white and bland concept of costume and cover, so they must be slacking off right? Tell me about insightful criticisms >__>

...but hey guys the song actually grew better for me after hearing the 5th time which is nice. The chorus is kinda stuck in my head. Kinda looping it now haha

And dun forget its full mv people. Lets appreciate that for a moment.

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The song is good, and I love the MV. Happy to see those old seifuku..

The white and blue-red seifuku is also nice to look. I'm okay with the A-side :)

12. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Formation (at least what I think it is)

White uniforms
    . Rara - Sugawara - Yuzuki - Nakki - Sakipon - Ruka .
    . . . . . . Kumachan - Ryoha - Churi - Egochan . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . Nao - Sally - Minarun . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jurina - Akarin . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yunana . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blue and red uniforms
    . . . . . . . . . . Rara - Yuzuki - Nakki - Ruka . . . . . . . . . .
    . Sugawara - Kumachan - Ryoha - Egochan - Sakipon .
    . . . . . . . . . . Nao - Sally - Minarun - Churi . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . Jurina - Yunana - Akarin . . . . . . . . . . . .

The short end of the sticks are Rara and Ruka, and in the front it is more like a Jurina - Yunana Wcenter with screen time and such. I would have switched Sally - Minarun for the Kumachan - Ryoha - Egochan trio because if you want old guards surrounding the young center, even Kumachan and Ryoha have been in the group longer than both Sally and Minarun.

I think it is a nice touch to have Ego-chan ''center'' the Coquettish group (first senbatsu), Ryoha for Kangaroo (center), Akarin for Bukiyou (the single she broke into top 3 of SKE), and of course Jurina and Yunana for Tsuyoki and Mango respectively.

And after an hour of looping the song it has grown on me :lol:. Just like Mango did. My bias for SKE is just way too strong.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It's because of the colors and clothing material used.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    :banana::banana:

anw is there any data contains about who's (member) use which (singles) costume ? since i dont follow ske too much except things about rena , i dont remember exactly all of their costumes

edited : just realized they put the singles name on mv thx

is there any historical reason why chuuri will choose maenomeri costumes ? since before i play the mv i've guessing+dreaming chuuri take the maenomeri costumes because its her bestfriend 1 and only 1 solo center , and it comes true lmao .

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I really like this song, although I'll need a couple of listens to properly remember it. Overtime I've heard it so far it brings a smile to my face. Also the usage of the past singles outfits is really cute, the choreograph looks kind of simple but cute too. I also feel like this song is something that looks like it could easily be centered by someone else but only Yunana can do it amazingly.

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think your guess is true. It's as simple as that.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm so curious now for the three singles they chose to put in their chest. Especially the senpais.

18. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jijipress video

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Same, Rena's my Kami-oshi and only followed SKE until Maenomeri so idk the 8th gen and know only a little about the 7th gen and 2nd Drafts (they debuted a month before Rena's grad).
    I'm pretty sure the costume versions used in the MV are mostly the Jurina/Rena versions. It feels like the costumeXmember matching are done randomly except for those members who are on the actual original lineup of each single (eg. Jurina on Tsuyoki, Churi on Gomen, Ryoha on 12Gatsu etc.)

---
    About the song, the chorus is nice :O

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bringback oldgens will just outshined the center tho ( Kimi wa Melody )

But ,

someones will be lying if they said they dont miss their oshi's and very glad too saw her comeback even just for 1 time

Tbh this song is not my cup of tea , but the mv was fun and the idea about the costume things is very fresh and interesting ! ? Cmiiw ( afaik , this old costumes things first time happen on paruru's better ? )