Single SKE48 22nd [Muishiki no Iro] (2018/01/10)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 12, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Kimi wa Melody should be good enough for you.
    =======
    Ahh, the nostalgia. Should be why this melancholy song is chosen for A-side. :whistle:Or Aki-Pig habit of giving shitty song to group he no longer favor once again strikes back.

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    My thoughts too. The song is nothing special, I even can't remember the refrain :(

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Over-all, I like it, gives any SKE fans the "feels" so to speak, some qualms though:

-song is not "SKE enough" in terms of tempo and the dance ain't genki enough, then again, they're being sentimental so yeah;
    -the song has no "hook";
    -the blue-red uniform in the latter part gives too much Heart Ereki vibes, I would have preferred something new.

I'm just glad that SKE reached this milestone. Graduates coming back or a cameo sounds like a good idea, would love to see Rena again, but I SKE management wants to prove first that SKE can move forward.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    mmmm
    I was hoping that the actual single for the 10th anniversary was the 23th, not this... you know, the official date for the anniversary is on July, like 6 months after this single... that's a not good sign to me...

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't get all the hate for this song. Sure, they've had better songs, but they've had worse too (I'll take Muishiki no Iro over Oki Doki any day). The video is cute too, I like the concept of having all the old single costumes since it's supposed to be the 10th anniversary single. Though I found it really odd that they're releasing the 10th anniversary single in January when their anniversary is in October :confused:

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ They not hating, they just being their regular persona on s48 :chuffed:

7. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I really like the chorus of the song. It's something that can get stuck in your head (tbh I don't even remember anything about Mango except splash and the title in the chorus). The rest of the song is a very easy listen as well.
    I do like Yunana as Center (she looked so pretty in the Kataomoi Finally outfit) but I felt like Jurina would've suited this more? Nonetheless, love the way they're pushing her; it doesn't feel forced.
    BTW, does anyone know who's where in the formation? I know the front row is Jurina - Yunana - Dasu, but the shots kept changing really quickly, so I couldn't figure out the other rows.

8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    All I know is Sally and Minarun right behind Yunana (2nd row center), although I don't know which is the exact 2nd row center.

9. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Actually Jurina and the girl behind her were wearing the outfits from Chicken LINE :p

I’m guessing since the schedule is so packed with SG releases, 46 releases and AKB itself releasing 4 times a year this was the best they could do in terms of 10th Anniversary single celebration - technically speaking its their first single in their 10th year of being a group, so it kinda counts!

Agree with others though, that the dance seems a bit simplistic for SKE - I want to watch a full performance to see if it’s only the chorus that seems simplistic or the entire song’s like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Finally we have a full mv in YouTube! I like this song than mango..the choreography for this song i think they take it from the previous ske single move dance..

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    By the way... Did anyone notice the part in the beginning of the video, where Yunana holds up Tsuyokimono yo and Igai ni Mango costumes in her hands, and then chooses Igai ni Mango? It seems very symbolic... Like new generation taking over SKE :^^;:

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I like the MV a lot... a true homage to a 10th year trajectory. It's always a delight to see so many costumes in one go.

Also, I kind of need all of the embroidered patches on the white costumes, they are so cute!

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

One think tho, why are they putting younger ones at the back and older ones at the front except the center ofcourse.

14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Front row is Jurina-Yunana-Dasu
    Second row is Nao-Sally-Minarun-Churi
    Third row is the rest of the Senbatsu

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    i think the covers pretty much sums up the rows.

tge song and mv are nice. but the costume thing lol. it's like saying "look at all of these beautiful costumes. to bad you get a shitty one for this single."

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OMG... Yes! :whistle: of course Chiken Line =) LOL

17. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    The song is not too memorable but I love the MV! I'm so glad they're sticking with Yunana, too

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I like the song it's alright~ nothing special tho and it's not really memorable, but it's pleasant enough. I liked the MV more than the song lol. It was a cute homage to their 10 years.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is easily the most boring song the 48G has released in its 12 years.
    NEXT!

Also, WTF with the 10th anniversary??? SKE's anniversary is in OCTOBER.

Unless the are going to be celebrating during the whole year, then... OK?

Hopefully there will be another SKE single in April/May (Nao center) and another one in October (Jurina center).
    But that would make too much sense, so it's probably not happening.

Then it's just a reason among many to feel disappointed lol

I still think Nao could do with a center before the election to maintain her senbatsu spot, but whatever.
    If she falls, she knows who is to blame.

20. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Dumbass voters with a lack of good taste?

• Like Like x 1