Single SKE48 23rd [Ikinari Punch Line] (2018/07/04)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, May 17, 2018.

1. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    somehow reminds me of Shoujo wa Manatsu ni Nani wo Suru
    not a fan of the song, but I like the pairing dance

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well that was... not good.

Here's hoping we get another SKE single by October or so with graduates coming ala Kimi wa Melody.

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Not liking it much. Jurina looked like a boss with the pants outfit and all but I prefer it if she had just the dress outfit as well. Song sounds old school, though not really in a good way. I hope this grows on me though. Maybe if they perform this in the white dress outfit (including Jurina), with better camera works, and better vocals, I'll end up liking it.

And even though I'm a Jurina fan, darn, live singing really is not her forte, hehehe.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Yeah still not digging this Michael Jackson-look at all. I hope to see a performance with the white dresses or with some completely different outfits.
    I actually have started to like this song, I noticed myself humming it this morning [hehe]

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    don't like it at all
    jurina with those pants reminds me of naachan during jabaj

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I... have this in my head. Somehow.

I just hope the video isn't the cheap mess the last single was.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I actually like it lmao, this tacky beat fits summer vibes tbh. This sounds like Namida ni Shizumu Taiyou in steroid.

Also, did they really make the younger members do that slutty legs movement in the beginning? Oh wow.

9. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I like it (both song and choreography)! didnt expect SKE48 will go with this direction..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I was at the SSK concert and was really excited when they came out with the red outfits (not because I like the outfits, because I kinda don't, but because I knew it meant they would perform the new single). I was slightly disappointed by the song though. It's not terrible, but I was hoping for something better. I'll wait for studio version and give it some time to really make up my mind though. And the outfits don't suit the song in my opinion. I think the white ones would be better. I hope they wear those in MV and future performances.

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't like it too.. also the chorus makes me cringe. I wish AKI-P would stop katakanizing (?) or stop using english words altogether in the chorus. It's just not catchy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

This is so tacky esp the outfits, they should have done something more modern.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    SKE48's new CM and isn't it die new single as CM song?

• Like Like x 3
  14. Colin Janssen

Colin Janssen Kenkyuusei

In a TARDIS traveling somewhere in Earth-616
    Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I absolutely love this song. Without a doubt my favorite A-side song of the year and I see this becoming my favorite song of the year. I love it on every level. It's very very catchy and I love singing it to it already. The music is also great and flows very well. The buildup to the chorus really gets me going. I love the choreography with it. Makes me want to do it too, for the most parts. Though I don't have a partner which is sad because I also love the pairing dances. But I love watching it. I love the energy of it and that chorus line at the end is something to die for. I need this cd now and I want the mv asap. I love the retro outfits, Jurina looks cool but the other girls look so gorgeous. Visually very pleasing. It also has a great summer feeling which I love.
    This song packs the punch I was looking for and lines with what I like. Finally another SKE song I can keep on listening too. As while I love SKE, their songs usually don't do it for me. This one does everything and more.
    Hopefully I love the team songs like I do the NMB ones and AKB's team B and 8.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh I really like it. I definitely like it more than their last single. Not a fan of Jurina's outfit, but everyone else looks good.

16. mightymymy

mightymymy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I really like both of the song and dance especially the pair dance. Nao is really pretty. I really love Nao and Churi part in this song. Jurina is cool. I think this is better than the last single. I really want to see many live performance for this song because the dance is lit

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Love Dasu's bright smile, and Nao's sexy aura

I would prefer at the ending pose that Jurina picked different girl to hold or kiss for different performance [hehe]kisudatte[hehe]

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    after watching it with the choreo i like it much more,the chorus still doesn't do anything for me but the rest is quite good
    loved Nao and Churi on this performance but Yunana was barely noticeable

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Nao and Chuuri really shined in that performance!

And again, Jurina should have just been given a dress costume as well. I'm really hoping they perform this with the white costume.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Pants on centers is the new thing ever since Jabaja (except they couldn’t do that to Yuiyui).