1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 27th [Koi Ochi Flag] (2021/02/03)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Thank you very much for this.

Just curious though, does this only apply to online purchase? Like what if I went to Tower Records on the day of the release, will I get the store exclusive photo as well?

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    When I was in Tokyo in April 2019 I visited Tower Records in Shibuya to buy a copy of each type of HKT48's 'Ishi' which had been released a couple of weeks earlier. When I paid for them the sales assistant gave me the store bonus photos for that release. So assuming it's the same for SKE48 singles the answer is yes, you will get the exclusive photos if you visit the store and you'll still get them if you visit after the release day (presumably it's "while stocks last").

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Koi Ochi Flag performance on 'BOMBER-E' on Nagoya TV today (official video):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG it's been so long!!!:cute::cold:Finally a live performance in a TV show of SKE! Love the song but the bang at the beginning annoys me:fear:

6. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

^x2 or @David61 - Thank you for sharing that. What a wonderful performance.

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Jurina's grad song

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Maybe it's just me, but the official upload of the live performance is blocked in my country ;_; I tried to find other uploads and I found it on bilibili, so if anyone has the same issue as me, you can watch the performance here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1c5411J7b3 it's great that they performed the full song! and I love the energy, this song is really fun!

While searching, I found that on the same day, they also performed Kataomoi Finally and Pareo wa Emerald! I guess it's a special Jurina graduation performance! These 2 songs are in my top 5 favorite SKE songs, I love them and it's so nice seeing these songs performed again <3 They performed so well with energy, Jurina looks very happy.

Full performance (Kataomoi Finally + Pareo wa Emerald + Koi Ochi Flag): https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1xz4y1S78c/

Youtube link for Kataomoi Finally performance:

:cute::cute::cute:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's a lovely song (so far) and the MV looks good too (so far). But I gotta say...I felt nothing. IDK maybe its because so much has happened in 1 year that I'm drained of any emotions, but Jurina was such a rock for SKE and I mean sis has been here before Tomochin and Mariko got jaw surgery/filler. She's seen it all right. But SKE seems like in a good standing. Nao, Oba Mina, Sally, Dasu, and honestly there's quite a few more that it's really no longer Jurina and the Japanese back-up girlies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    This single is too good. SKE used to be like my least favorite 48 group (back when we only had up to HKT), but they got so much higher in my ranking, and look at this. Koi Ochi Flag is my jam and I am living for the Passion For You song. It makes me sad to think that once a time, we would have very likely gotten both songs performed in their complete form on the very best TV Show AKB have ever gotten...
    Thank you for your hard work Jurina, and well done on the wonderful final single.

• Like Like x 3
  11. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Koi Ochi Flag is probably my favorite SKE single now. My favorite was previously 12gatsu no Kangaroo but I really, really love the sound and beat of Koi Ochi Flag. It's so much fun and it's super catchy. Been listening to it on repeat for weeks now! I am forever proud of Jurina and her hard work. She's been my SKE kami-oshi since I got into idols.

Thank you for your years of hard work, Jurina. We will miss you, but I know I'm not alone in saying we will happily support you forever after your graduation!

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Release Commemoration Special Live Streaming tomorrow (2/3) at 18:00-19:30 JST on the official SKE48 channel:

13. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Hope they realize a Dance Practice video for this one as they did for the last two singles, the choreo is dope.

• Like Like x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Not bad. Congratulations

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Already higher than Stand By You and Punch Line first days. Hopefully the first week sales stay strong!

17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Good numbers, as they should be!

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

ಥ ͜ʖಥ

Hopefully they'll reach 200k.................... someday.

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My order hasn't yet been shipped from CDJapan so I emailed them today and they replied to say that they're still waiting for copies of Types A & C to arrive from the label, so it looks like there could be supply issues which might be affecting sales generally. If so, it'll be interesting to see if there's a one-day increase in sales sometime in the next few days once the issues have been sorted.