1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 29th single [Kokoro ni Flower] - (2022/03/09)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jan 11, 2022.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think it's fair to make the majority of sales in person because that's what anyone would prefer, given the chance. Akushukai will mean more sales than online Hanashikai. However, I agree with @reikazaka46 that it would be good to keep an online option. I'd even be satisfied if they had 20 dates in total and 19 of them were in person.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The MV will be premiered at 08:00 JST tomorrow morning 2/22:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Finally some news:banana:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's live now:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    They just released it. I'm about to cry. The dress suited Sato Kaho best & she ended up being the one sent up on hiatus due to the positive Covid-19 testing. (alongside Sugawara Maya ofc).
    Why can't they do it, like we do in Germnay, not announcing quarantine to people who got vaccinated?

But anyways Mirei did a great job, Kuma looked very impressive tho.
    I'm not the biggest fan of the song & the the MV concept, it reminds me too much of Bagutta Ijan by HKT48:|... but it's still fine I guess.

6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    The song, the outfits, everything feels like a “return to form” for SKE. But at the same time, when I think about it…I guess they never really left that form….So I guess I can say that it’s very classic SKE and I like it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Nao looks absolutely gorgeous in this, my heart can't take it! The video itself is fun and everything I hoped from SKE48. In a way I felt it was a little like Chicken Line, with the story line being very "fight the power and set people free" and I am here for it. This single is gonna be a blast!

You're so right, this is very much classic SKE48 and that's what makes it so endearing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Some press articles:

Who directed this MV ? Akane as well ?
    This use of colors reminds me a lot of Ninagawa Mika's work

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    AYLAVEEET!!! In recent years, its rare for me to love the PV more than the song but this one, ugh.. love the PV. Its making me sad my oshis can no longer be in such a fun PV.

Mirei is definitely the perfect choice for this one.

Love the colorful outfits, although the dance uniform is quite meh, but I guess its a good contrast with the other set.

I hope they wear the more colorful set when they perform this live.

As for the song.. its ok but I feel its missing a hook or something. Maybe it'll grow on me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Great MV, Great Song!!! 10 out of 10 :inlove:

11. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    The MV reminds me of Birds of Prey.

12. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I forgot to comment here, but I really enjoyed the MV. The story was really good and full of action, seeing the girls fighting the bad guys was pretty exciting. The production was really good and they seem to be getting lots of attention this time.

Mirei centre is as awesome as always, a great choice. I hope she stays in the position, or maybe a WCentre next time with another 10th generation member (preferably, Anan as they're really close and probably have a better connection).

My only complaint is that maybe there are too much sound effects? It was a bit difficult to focus on the song. By the way, the song is a basic idol song, it will not win any awards nor it is life changing, but it's actually good.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I loved this MV. The members had fun and the production level is super high.
    The song is also really good.

As a sidenote: I would have loved to be the staffmember that got told: Go to every airsoftstore there is and get as many grenade launchers as you can find.
    (PS: some of these are pretty heavy, even as airsoftmodels, so some of the moves with those things are very impressive)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love this MV, really didn't expect this with the title lol but it was fun to watch with the fighting scenes, I also like all those flowers (they had to!). Mirei did such a great job as the center. SKE really found someone special with her! I hope that they continue giving her opportunities because she is totally doing it right and at the same time it gives a positive image to SKE in general, it's refreshing. Everyone else also did a good job in the MV! I still don't know them all, but yes they were cool. Oka looked good too ^^

For the song, actually after watching the video only once, the part "wow wow wow, kokori no flower" etc. is already in my head so it's a good thing, it's catchy! The verses are really nice, and the chorus is pretty good. I think it's a good song :3

Both the song and the video are good! Good job SKE :XD:

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    JIJI PRESS video with MV 'making' and comments from Dasu and Mirei:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Watched it for a second time and I still love it. I can't get over the fight scenes.

And love how Suda was showing off her flexibility with that kick.

Song is growing on me. I feel they should repeat "Kokoro ni Flower" one more time in the chorus, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    MV filming, from Jijipress Youtube
    See above

Mod Note: David61 posted the same video just two posts above. Try to read the thread before posting.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    The MV reachs 800+ thousands views in 3 days, that's really fast compare to the last single "Ano Koro no Kimi wo Mitsuketa" has only 450+ thousands until now. With this speed, the MV can reach 1 million within a week. Congratulate on Mirei and SKE, I'm looking forward to the sales this time.

• Like Like x 4
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Janai romantic MV is out