1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

SKE48 2nd Album [Kakumei no Oka] (22/02/2017)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    lol that description is pretty on point.

I'm not really a fan of the new direction SKE has gone in, but I'm looking forward to the album anyway!

2. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Really disappointed in the lack of news regarding this album. Makes me wonder if management really cares if it's going to do well or not.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Obviusly not.

The only way it could do well if they add 2-shots to it (I hope they do so they can get that #1 on Oricon and gain some confidence in themselves), but... yeah, this should have a release date already at the very least. :fp:

4. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really hope there will be some kind of announcement about the album next month during the concert.
    Hopefully they'll release it in early 2017, like January or February. At first I was hoping it would be released in December but it seems rather unlikely now since there is still isn't a date o_O

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    SKE are so quiet lately.. What happen? They aren't signaling their 3rd release in 2016 yet? No autumn/winter single? This album is next year's project?

Why are SKE have become this random since Rena graduate? :/

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Best bet of announcement timing is definitely during their 59-nin concert this November.

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think the management waiting for Akarin/Churi to graduate (that why they doesnt realese anything) IMO.

8. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

So, they want sales to be even worse?

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

When and what is that?

10. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Uhmmmmmm...

I got excited for a moment thinking it would be a whole SKE concert and whatnot.
    They would obviously announce something in a concert like that.

But when you click on the dates you can see the line-ups, and... it's just 14 or 15 girls per concert?
    Like WTF is this. :XD::wtf::XD:

The title also made me rolf.

2015: Jurina is back, we're saved!
    2016: Jurina is busy doing her nails, who will be the next center?

:^^;:

It's basically a Himawarigumi, but without a whole line-up.
    I guess they didn't want to use a girl for more than one concert?

Ohwell.
    Just give us something, management. :cold:

12. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think they seperated the girls that way cause every girl is supposed to have her own appeal time during the concert.
    It would be too much if 59 each get their own little section to present themself. That way the concert would take forever.

I guess it's the best timing to announce something. I mean just anything.
    Pretty sure it won't be something like a shuffle cause not all girls will be present during every performance and they surely would like to capture every girl's reaction if a shuffle would happen. (I don't want a shuffle anyways so yea :^^;:)
    But I think it's fine to announce the date for an album. Not everyone needs to be there for that so I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping we'll know more in 2 weeks.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

AKB just announced their 8th album (dates and planned concerts included) and still no news from SKE.

For real, what's wrong with their management?!?!?! :rant:

I doubt they're releasing anything in January now to not clash with AKB, so... just admit that the album is cancelled and release the next single or whatever. :gavel:

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Yes, I'm disappointed as well. They give us a f*lse euphoria.
    I feel bad about the girls whom have the dream to make SKE a top idol group.

15. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think the management waiting for older gen to grad (to realese new stuf) (aka akarin kaotan masana non (?))

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I think this might be the first year in a long time SKE has only released 2 singles/anything in a whole year? They totally could have made another single with that LC unit if they felt like the album wasn't going to happen this year.

17. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Someone know what have happened with this álbum?

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's unbelievable that this was "officially announced" back in August (they did say they were working on it long before) and we still have NOTHING.

I don't even know if SKE's management is to blame or AkiP is too busy with his new golden chicken (Keyakizaka) to care about this.

To think they sold like crazy at some point and seeing them so neglected now :(

19. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I think it's probably the management's fault. Both SKE and NMB's sales began declining considerably since last year, but NMB has been trying to regain their popularity. They're regular with their releases, regardless of their low sales. SKE, on the other hand, is relatively inactive despite having more popular members. It's not just their irregular releases, I feel like the quality of their songs are worsening, too. Their old songs were a whole lot better. As for the album, it's highly unlikely to be released this year. Even if they did release it at the end of this month, I guess it would be a huge disappointment in terms of sales, given that there's not enough time for promotion and albums generally tend to sell less than singles.

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    NGT48 1st single has already been announced, when will SKE's 2nd album?