1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

SKE48 2nd Album [Kakumei no Oka] (22/02/2017)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    How times have changed. Before, Team KII was the most shafted team but now, they have the most representatives!

2. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

I'm so happy that Non isn't dropped from senbatsu and those front members really are the best representation of SKE! Nothing is better than having Churi back to the front :cute: For Kaotan's case, somehow I'm not really surprised. I mean, she was once chosen as AKB48 senbatsu, so I have nothing against it~ Also, the flag on the covers reminds me of Okey Dokey's one [hehe]

3. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    YEAY~! Senbatsu revival for kaotan.. i think maybe the kouhaku effect.. and i got a feeling maybe this is the last for kaotan..
    (management try to stop kaotan from graduate)

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Whatever it is, damn I'm glad for Kaotan. Standing ovation for KII fans and members alike.

Seems like yesterday. Can I wish for S revival this year? :p

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I never understood this. She's easily the most popular SKE member after Jurina, Rena and Akarin and yet she was only in single senbatsu 3 times? Did she opt not to participate? or management is just that stubborn?

6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Management's just stubborn.

7. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    So since there is going to be a Regular and Limited set of this album I'm confused. I Pre-ordered Type A, B and C from CDJapan but since the cover art wasn't released and they didn't say Regular or Limited in the title I am unsure what version I will actually be getting.
    Screenshot_20170123-202447.png

8. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It doesn't say limited. It says "first press".. it just means you'll be getting some sort of bonus from CDJAPAN

First Press Detail
    picture randomly selected, gatefoold case, and application postcard (valid only in Japan)
    External Bonus CDJapan exclusive photo

9. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I know it doesn't say limited I am saying I don't know if I will get Limited or Regular.

Since there is a Limited and Regular version but the site only showed Type A to C but with no clarification to which version in the title and no cover art I don't know which version it will be when they add details.

10. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Limited in this case means First Press.

As long as the button was present when you paid for it, you'll be getting the limited edition. The covers WILL be the same. The only difference the limited/first press edition will come with the following extra stuff

picture randomly selected, gatefoold case, and application postcard (valid only in Japan)
    External Bonus CDJapan exclusive photo

Once the "limited" aka the first press runs out, it just means the album will only come in regular packaging/no bonus stuff. No photo cards, no app postcard, no gatefold case. The covers and tracklistings remain the same for "first press" and "regular edition"

11. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Ahh okay, I was just really confused as AKB48daily made a post with the different types and covers so I was unsure which CDJapan had at that time.

http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-971.html

I thought they were going to do it like the singles where Limited and Regular are sold as two seperate versions and listings rather than one listing. Thanks for the clear up.

12. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    From what I've experienced that doesn't seem to be the case tho. I've been ordering from CDjapan for a while now and what they mean by "first press" is the first batchs of CD's they have in stock, it's literally the first press. Now limited and regular edition do in most 48/46G cases usually excist whenever they release a new CD/album, they have different covers and sometimes they contain different features (usually it's just the cover that is different and the fact that SKE48 limited editions comes with photos inside and regulars editions don't). For SKE48 a bonus photo usually come with every limited edition CD and the regular editions don't. But if you buy a first press of either of those CD's well then you'll get a CDjapan exclusive photo or other bonus merch. As long as the first batches of CD's haven't been sold out you will get an external bonus and then when the first batch has been sold out they will just scratch the bonus from the item description.
    I myself am a bit torn if I should preorder some of the 2nd albums right now or wait until they've updated the site with the correct information. There should be A/B/C types in both limited and regular editions and with different covers, but right now it's really hard to tell what versions they have on CDjapan. ;/

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this is how it works. At least it's how I've figured it does.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  13. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Never mind. I was wrong. There should be 2 versions of each type. You were right, we don't know what you're getting. Email CDJAPAN, ask them which one youll be getting. I didn't even noticed limited editions had different covers. My bad. I'm guessing CDJAPAN hasn't updated the listings yet, they will once they receive the covers.

Nope you are right. I thought OP was confused with limited and first press.

14. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Rion got dropped from senbatsu AND the album cover? Wow, I'm speechless. Not sure how I feel about this honestly since she's clearly one of the most talented girls in the group.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I have seen the case with Sakipon. You rank high, gained traction within fandom, you senbatsu.

I just wish Rion fanbase take the cue with this.

16. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I don't know why but i have a feeling Kaotan is in the senbatsu because of a very possible and soon graduation announcement.
    I think she talked with the management and that's what she gets - a spot in senbatsu, for the last time.

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I still don't understand why they're dropping Tamu but keeping Makiko? I know she's captain and all, but she's old and i don't think she's gonna rank in SSK again

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Maybe because its an album and it reflects SKE's history from 1st album onwards? It would be weird if they dont include their captain

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  19. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Captain that was demoted to KKS in her idol career at some point

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    SKE is probably the group that pays the most attention to the SSK when it comes to their senbatsu choices, so I'm not super surprised. Sad for Harutamu though