1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

SKE48 2nd Album [Kakumei no Oka] (22/02/2017)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I think avex give more priority to AAA..(AAA also from avex).. 4919d459.png

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So I finally got around to hear the new album today. My brief rev is.

. Natsu yo, Isoge (Senbatsu) : Totally in love with it. Reminds me of Aozora Kataomoi and Gomen ne Summer, SKE's summer songs are always the best.

. Rifle Girl (Love Crescendo) : ... Okayyy. Typical album song, okay but quite forgettable. Nice instrumental, at least, but overall not better than Koppu no Naka. Konya wa Shake It will always be my come-to song for Love Crescendo.

. Hana Uranai (Jurina solo) : I've heared bits and bits of it around, and in full its quite underwhelming, or maybe its just me hearing it too much. Definitely not catchy like Akai Pinheel, and the melody gives no hope of blasting perf like AkaiPin either. Still, I hope Jurina will sing live when she does perform it, its one of the songs she can actually sing live well. And it's got the vibe of old (90's, 80's ?) Japanese pop.

. Zero Base : The second best one imho. Got that Galaxy of Dream (and maybe Dirty ?) vibe. Look forward to the perf.

. Horizon (Aichi Toyota Senbatsu) : Reminds me of I LOVE AICHI, but catchier. I can see it being the theme in a Toyota CM. This senbatsu is really consistent in song type.

. Ima no Watashi Dame Nanda (Akarin solo) : An idol song through and through. Fits Akarin perfectly, and sounds much better than I thought, Akarin does sound nice in the song.

. Ai no Tame ni Nani wo Suteru : If you like Is that your secret, I think you'd like this song too. Objectively it sounds not bad, but not really my taste.

. Seifuku wo Nugitaku Natte Kita : Whoever sings the first few solo lines sounds really nice. Overall it has that good old SKE's stage song vibe. I like the hopeful and forward-looking melody, a good song for our new gen baby.

=> Natsu yo ~ Zero Base > Hana Uranai ~ Horizon ~ Ima no Watashi ~ Seifuku > Rifle Girl ~ Ai no Tame

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    They aren't doing it that way. So far the promotions have been the National Events, which were held earlier this month in Nagoya and Kanto (2 events each on consecutive days) If you pre-ordered the theater edition via mumo.net they sent you tickets to use at these events, or you could pre-order the Regular Version CDs (Types A,B,C) on-site and get tickets that way. This week various members have been appearing at random record shops and event spaces around Nagoya selling the CD. You get a ticket for the present member of your choice when you attend those events.

I'm not sure about any other planned promotions they have for this album.

EDIT: I stand corrected, they actually do have a theater edition 2-shot event planned for Nagoya in the near future, which they are taking reservations for.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Teppen Tottarute...consider I can't unsee that.

And agree on Seifuku wo Nugitaku, to think there's a singer talent left in SKE is....encouraging.:)

5. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Just had my album arrive today :banana:

Got it from CD japan and it took 3 days to arrive so it was very quick!

Also. Im surprised SKE haven't released an album in so long. They were so many songs on here that I couldn't even find because they were released so long ago. But atleast its worth the money with the amount of singles we get on it. Bukiyou Taiyou is definitely the best in my opinion.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

SKE48's 2nd Album (Kakumei no Oka) (4th Day Sales)
    Day 4:
    18,819 (66,049) (1st)

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's one random bump. More theatre editions out? :confused:

I haven't listened to the album properly, but the Teppen cover is a blasphemy. :gavel:

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

26 February, as predicted before.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

My god, time flies when one's on holidays lol

Well, here's hoping it gets to 100k... someday.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

SKE48's 2nd Album (Kakuemi no Oka) (5th Day Sales)
    Day 5:
    25,802 (91,851) (1st)

Probably will hit 100,000 no matter what tomorrow's sales are.

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    wow they're slaying the people who thought they're doom:banana:

12. ダシーガーオカル

ダシーガーオカル Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    what are the inserts of the album? :confused::confused:

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Based on the momentum of how SKE48's doing over AAA the past three days, #1 isn't impossible. If the next day SKE48 gets at least 10,000 ahead of AAA, they could end up #1 instead of AAA. I thought this was impossible considering how they started #3 on the first day with AAA's strong sales...but anything surely can happen?

We'll just have to wait and see for several more hours, because Day 6 could be important to who will be #1 on the Oricon album weekly chart...

14. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Can someone explain to me, the new songs are by generations?

15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

100k is slaying? their last single sold 300k. if the can at least sell 200k, i'd consider it slaying. this is just expected

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Here comes the reinforcements!

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Shouldn't it be compared with their previous ALBUM? Even for AKB, singles and album sales are totally different.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  18. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    the album and the single sales are different from all 48group.. what are expecting for?

19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Slaying the people who thought they're doom and slaying (the sales) are two different things.

And yeah, we should compare sales between album. Trinu said last page that the 1st album sold 110k in the first week. So I am hoping for at least 120k. If they can outsell AAA it may make avex pay more attention to them.

I'm being a little too optimistic and crossing my fingers for the good sales to last two more days. The girls are working real hard, going to CD/DVD stores in Nagoya to promote the album and spam pictures all over SNS.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929