1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

SKE48 NEWS and RELEASE thread (no discussion)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
  2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 holds handshake event with 10,000 fans
    by halicolipocky on November 13, 2011 at 11:26 pm
    [​IMG]

On November 13th, AKB48’s sister group SKE48 held a release commemoration handshake event for their new song, “Okie Dokie”, at Makuhari Messe in Chiba.

This event attracted approximately 10,000 of their fans and announced that 500,000 copies of this new single were sold in the first week of sales showing off their rise in popularity. This group also aims to participate at NHK’s Kouhaku Uta Gassen. The “Double Matsui” told of their ambition with “I want to be prepared.” (Matsui Rena (20)) and “Kohaku will be okie dokie!” (Matsui Jurina (14)) and added their title of their single to this comment.

Also, their hometown of Nagoya’s pro-baseball team (Chunichi Dragons) is currently competing in the Japan Series. On the 12th, their team won through the first round of this tournament and Rena was participating AKB48’s handshaking event at that time. She then revealed, “During the handshaking event, the fans told me of their victory. I celebrated in backstage,” and showed her smile to the audience.

Also regarding Fukuoka’s new group HKT48, Jurina displayed her support with, “I want to do my best with them. I have never met them yet so I would love to do that soon.” Rena commented, “I would love to do a fun performance with them, as friends.”

Check out their stage from this event below!
    [​IMG]
    More Images at Tokyohive
    Source & Images: Sanspo

Mirrored from: Tokyohive

3. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48’s Nakamura Yuka to graduate from group
    by ustar on November 28, 2011 at 2:04 pm
    [​IMG]

On November 28th, SKE48 Team E held their first performance, “Pajama Drive“, at SKE48 Theater in Aichi, where they also announced that member Nakamura Yuka will be graduating from the group in December.

Nakamura became a member of SKE48 after passing the fourth generation auditions last September. Soon after, she became a research student for Team E, and has been active in the group since. Nakamura will graduate from the group in order to focus on her academics.

An announcement from SKE48’s management reads:

“Today during SKE48 Team E’s performance, we announced that Nakamura Yuka, who has been a Team E member since January, will be graduating from SKE48 at the end of December to focus on her academic priorities.

There are only a few weeks until graduation, but please continue to support Nakamura Yuka.“

Source: natalie and SKE48 Official Website

4. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 to release their 8th single in January 2012
    by Shiso on November 29, 2011 at 11:52 pm
    [​IMG]

It was announced that SKE48 will be releasing a new single titled “Kataomoi Finally” on January 25th 2012. It will be their 8th single.

Though no details other than the title and the release date have not been revealed yet, we will report it when it’s revealed, so stay tuned on tokyohive!

Source & Image: SKE48 official site

Thanks to m3gu for the tip!

5. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 and Heisei Nobushi Kobushi to start their internet TV program
    by konitan on December 5, 2011 at 7:17 pm
    [​IMG]

SKE48 and comedian Heisei Nobushi Kobushi attended a press conference of their upcoming internet TV program “Nobukobu & Zebra Tenshi no Kyuin x2 Variety” on December 5th in Tokyo.

This is the variety show of Pachinko (pinball game), and Heisei Nobushi Kobushi and SKE48 Ono Haruka, Takada Shiori, Deguchi Aki, Hirata Rikako and Furukawa Airi are showing how Pachinko is fun through a comedy and various projects in the program.

On that day, Heisei Nobushi Kobushi and SKE48 Ono, Hirata and Furukawa attended the press conference with their first guest star in the program; comedian Fujimori Shingo(Oriental Radio) and Shizuru.

Before the conference, they already had a shooting for 5 episodes, and Hirata from SKE38 commented about that “We couldn’t stop laughing during the shooting, we all roared with laughter.” And Ono added their enthusiasm for the program “In the program, we sometimes being natural which you hardly see us like that in TV, so I want everyone to enjoy watching our new side of Zebra Tenshi.”

“Nobukobu & Zebra Tenshi no Kyuin x2 Variety” scheduled to air from February 12th, 2012 on the Official Website of KYORAKU.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Source & Image : Natalie
    Mirroed from: Tokyohive

6. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 reveals PV preview + information for their new single, “Kataomoi Finally”!
    by kurumi on December 18, 2011 at 10:40 pm
    [​IMG]
    During their handshake event for “Okie Dokie” at the Nagoya Port Messe in Aichi on December 18th, idol group SKE48 revealed new information about their upcoming single “Kataomoi Finally“!

After performing the song “Okie Dokie”, member Matsui Jurina turned to the crowd and said, “To everyone gathered in the venue, we have a slightly early Christmas present from all of us!” A screen prepared on stage showed clips of “Okie Dokie”, followed by the words “An Urgent Announcement!” Fans who were present at the event had the special opportunity to see which members had been chosen for the group’s eighth single “Kataomoi Finally”, as their names were announced one by one on the screen.

The sixteen members chosen to participate in “Kataomoi Finally” reappeared on stage in new outfits and gave a performance of their new song, drawing the line between SKE48’s bright, refreshing songs and their new, serious one. Following the performance, fans watched as clips from the music video were shown on the screen. The PV which contains more shocking subject matter such as homosexual love, jealousy, bullying, robbery, pleasure, and violence, earned some expressions of wonder from the crowd.

Once the event had ended, the girls were interviewed about their upcoming single by reporters. “Homosexual love is one of the themes… I filmed [the music video] feeling like I’d become a boy,” said member Matsui Jurina. “There’s some skinship in there that’s absolutely unordinary for me (laughs), so please pay attention to it.”

Matsui Rena also commented, “This time, ‘Kataomoi Finally’ is a song that feels a little different to what we’ve been doing up until now, so we’re really looking forward to the fan response. It was really scary filming the dance scene in a high place (on the roof of a building), but I’m really pleased with how amazingly it turned out.”

One reporter asked the girls, “Are all of you in one-sided loves?”, prompting Matsui Rena to reply, “I’m in love with Churi (Takayanagi Akane)!” Upon hearing this, Takayangi replied, “I’m happy [to hear that], but I guess it is a one-sided love (laughs). But when ‘Kataomoi Finally’ comes out next year, maybe it’ll be a mutual love, or maybe it really will be the end of the ‘kataomoi’ (unrequited love) finally,” earning a laugh from the members.

Without further ado, check out the covers, track lists, participating members, and PV previews which were revealed on SKE48’s official YouTube channel today, below!

-

Type-A Version (CD+DVD)
    [​IMG]
    < CD Track List >
    01. Kataomoi Finally
    02. Hanikami Lollipop
    03. Kyou Made no Koto, Kore Kara no Koto
    04. Kataomoi Finally off vocal
    05. Hanikami Lollipop off vocal
    06. Kyou Made no Koto, Kore Kara no Koto off vocal

< DVD Track List >
    01. Kataomoi Finally music video
    02. Hanikami Lollipop music video
    03. Special clip SKE48 Kouhaku Taikou Maruhi Gei Kakutei Taikai, PART 1

-

Type-B Version (CD+DVD)
    [​IMG]
    < CD Track List >
    01. Kataomoi Finally
    02. Koe ga Kasureru Kurai (Red Team)
    05. Koe ga Kasureru Kurai off vocal

< DVD Track List >
    02. Koe ga Kasureru Kurai music video
    03. Special clip SKE48 Kouhaku Taikou Maruhi Gei Kakutei Taikai, PART 2

-

Type-C Version (CD+DVD)
    [​IMG]
    < CD Track List >
    01. Kataomoi Finally
    02. Kamoku na Tsuki (Selection 8)
    05. Kamoku na Tsuki off vocal

< DVD Track List >
    02. Special Clip I SKE48 Kouhaku Taikou Maruhi Gei Kakutei Taikai
    03. Special Clip II (The Path to KII’s Original Stage Performance)

-

Regular Version (CD-Only)
    [​IMG]
    < Track List >
    01. Kataomoi Finally
    02. Hanikami Lollipop (White Team)
    03. Koe ga Kasureru Kurai (Red Team)
    04. SKE48 8th single medley
    05. Kataomoi Finally off vocal
    06. Hanikami Lollipop off vocal
    07. Koe ga Kasureru Kurai off vocal

-

Participating Members

Kataomoi Finally
    Oya Masana, Kizaki Yuria, Kuwabara Mizuki, Suda Akari, Hiramatsu Kanako, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Ogiso Shiori, Takayanagi Akane, Matsumoto Rina, Hata Sawako, Furukawa Airi, Mukaida Manatsu, Kaneko Shiori, Kimoto Kanon

Hanikami Lollipop
    White Team: Ono Haruka, Nakanishi Yuuka, Hirata Rikako, Matsui Jurina, Abiru Riho, Ishida Anna, Goto Risako, Wakabayashi Tomoka, Isohara Kyoka, Shibata Aya, Yamada Erika, Saito Makiko

Koe ga Kasureru Kurai
    Red Team: Katou Rumi, Kinoshita Yukiko, Takada Shiori, Deguchi Aki, Matsui Rena, Sato Seira, Yakata Miki, Ueno Kasumi, Umemoto Madoka, Hara Minami, Mano Haruka, Yamashita Yukari

Kamoku na Tsuki
    Selection 8: Kizaki Yuria, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Yagaami Kumi, Ogiso Shiori, Takayanagi Akane, Mukaida Manatsu, Kimoto Kanon

-

<Kataomoi Finally>
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THnJfcaKquk[/yt]
    <Hanikami Lollipop>
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YefpKxEaWo[/yt]
    <Koe ga Kasureru Kurai>
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjoRK6IkSBM[/yt]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Source + Photos: natalie
    Tip: joe.oppa + Criss
    Mirrored from Tokyohive

7. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDp0YfBkmG0[/yt]
    from JIJIPRESS

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 to release ‘Ramune no Nomikata’ as a single
    by halicolipocky on January 18, 2012 at 4:04 am
    [​IMG]
    It’s been announced that SKE48’s Team KII will release “Ramune no Nomikata (How to Drink Ramune)” as a CD single!

“Ramune no Nomikata” is a song from TEAM KII’s third stage, which they began performing in October of last year. It’s also ranked second for ‘SKE48 Request Hour Set List Best 50 2011 ~ Fan Sorezore no Kamikyokutachi~’ as part of their “Omatase Set List“.

The popularity of both the song and the third stage (also named ‘Ramune no Nomitaka’) has inspired the team to release songs from the third stage as a CD single on March 14th.

Stay tuned for more information and details on this upcoming single!

Source & Image: natalie
    Mirrored from Tokyohive

9. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48’s latest single sells over 400,000 copies in the first week
    by ustar on January 31, 2012 at 2:19 am

[​IMG]

AKB48’s Nagoya sister group, SKE48, have sold 496,000 copies of their latest single, “Kataomoi Finally” in its first week! As such, they’ve topped the Oricon Weekly Single Ranking for the week of February 6th. More..

10. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oricon reveals weekly charts for February 6th
    by Shiso on February 1, 2012 at 1:44 am

[​IMG]

Oricon has just revealed their weekly chart results for the week of February 6th.

Check it out below!

—–

<Single Weekly Ranking>

1. “Kataomoi Finally” – SKE48 : 1/25 (495,809)

2. “KISS KISS/Lucky Guy” – Kim Hyun Joong : 1/25 (100,110)

3. “Pyoko Pyoko Ultra” – Morning Musume : 1/25 (31,094)

4. “GOOD LUCK” – THE BAWDIES : 1/18 (27,416)

5. “Miss Mystery” – BREAKERZ : 1/25 (16,135)

(Check out the full ranking here.)

Complete article at Tokyohive

11. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oricon reveals the monthly charts for January
    by Shiso on February 9, 2012 at 11:21 pm

[​IMG]

Oricon has finally unveiled their monthly charts for January 2012!

Check out the top 10 singles and albums below.

—-

<Single Monthly Ranking>
    [​IMG]
    1. “Kataomoi Finally” – SKE48 : 1/25

2. “GOOD LUCK” – BUMP OF CHICKEN : 1/18

3. “Kawatta Katachi no Ishi” – KinKi Kids : 1/11

4. “KISS KISS/Lucky Guy” – Kim Hyun Joong : 1/25

5. “Synchrogazer” – Mizuki Nana : 1/11

6. “Wonderful Cupid/Glass no Mahou” - NYC/Nakayama Yuma : 1/4

7. “Yes” – Acid Black Cherry : 1/18

8. “Where you are” – CNBLUE : 2/1

9. “MAMORE!!!” – Idoling!!! : 1/18

10. “Naisho no Hanashi” – ClariS : 2/1

(Check the full ranking here.)

12. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  13. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48’s Matsui Rena to release her first solo photo book

[​IMG]

SKE48 member Matsui Rena has announced that she’ll be releasing her first solo photo book, “Kingyo” (“Goldfish”), in March!

The photos in this book were taken over a three month period. Matsui will flaunt an adult charm that she’s never shown before with swimsuit and bathing photos. The photo book will also include casual shots, such as Matsui eating a plate of spaghetti.

14. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 announces 2-day live in Aichi

SKE48 has announced that they will be holding a one-man live on April 14th and 15th at Nihon Gaishi Hall!

The announcement was made on February 19th during a handshake event for the group’s latest single, “Kataomoi Finally“. This will be the group’s first one-man live since “SKE48 Request Hour Set List Best 50 2011 ~Fan Sorezore no Shinkyoku Tachi~“, which was held back in November.

More details of the concert will be announced at a later date through SKE48’s official website.

Furthermore, SKE48 will release their DVD, “SKE48 no Magical Radio DVD BOX“, on February 29th. They will also release Team KII’s performance, “Ramune no Nomikata“, in CD form on March 14th.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RCCebvIKEo[/yt]

15. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  16. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Ono Haruka to graduate from Team S

Ono Haruka, 1st generation member of team S, announced at today's theater performance that she will be graduating SKE48 at the end of March. She explained that this is not a sudden decision but that in fact she had contemplated leaving for about 1-2 years and had spoken to staff about it on various occasions.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ_Cnh5kxlk[/yt]

17. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 member Hiramatsu Kanako fractures her right leg

SKE48 Team S member, Hiramatsu Kanako has fractured a bone in her right leg.

According to the announcement, Hiramatsu fractured her leg after falling down on March 8th during her private hours. As a result, she will take a break from stage performances for 6 weeks for a complete recovery.

On SKE48’s official blog, Hiramatsu expressed her feelings towards the group’s upcoming one-man live at Nihon Gaishi Hall. “I can’t believe I injured myself during this important time… Honestly, I’ve become very timid, but I’ll use this time to think about what I can do for myself,” she wrote.

Hiramatsu continued, “I will devote myself to treatment so that I’ll be able to sing and dance in front of everyone again.”

18. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

19. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    SKE48 to release their 9th single in May

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    SKE48 has announced that they will be releasing their new single (currently untitled) on May 16th!

This was announced on March 26th during the group’s performance, “Seifuku no Me“, at SKE48 Theater in Aichi. After making this announcement, member Yagami Kumi commented, “We don’t know what this song will be like, but it’s a surprise every time, so please look forward to our new song.

This day also marked member Ono Haruka’s graduation ceremony. After singing their final song, “Tegami no Koto“, Team KII’s Sato Mieko and Sato Seira appeared on stage along with Team S’ Hiramatsu Kanako and Matsui Rena. Together, they sang their first original stage song, “Te wo Tsunaginagara“, in tears.

Before leaving the stage, Ono expressed, “There were many hardships, but I can only think of the fun memories and feelings of gratitude. We are here today because of the fans. Please continue to support me.”

20. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

SKE no Magical Radio 2 starting april 4th!

SKE48 fans rejoice! There will be a new season of SKE48 no Magical Radio starting next week!

Although there has not been any official word about the new season, it was shown on the TV guide for next week. Magical Radio 2 will start on April 4th on Nippon TV, 01:19 ~ 01:49.

SKE48 no Magical Radio 2
    SKE48のマジカル・ラジオ2
    Official Website: http://www.ntv.co.jp/magical/
    TV Network: Nippon TV
    Air Time: 25:19 ~ 25:49
    Broadcast starts: 03 April 2012
    Cast: unknown

The first season of SKE48 no Magical Radio ran from October 11 to December 27, 2011. The main cast included Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, and comedian Wakabayashi Masayasu and actor Sato Jiro. There is no word if the cast will change for the new season.