1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SKE48 no EbiFriday Night (13/10/04-13/12/20)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by arifer, Oct 5, 2013.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Re: [TV] SKE48 no EbiFriday Night (13/10/04-)

i love this show, so far so great, the most interesting 48 show at the moment, [party] :inlove:

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

^ I wouldn't say THE most interesting 48 show, but Okubo really pulled her weight and finally gave SKE a good show. I've tried really, really hard to like S Jo, but I just don't find it that entertaining. I even find NMB to Manabu-kun to be much more interesting despite not liking any of the hosts.

3. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    Okubo-san and Kaotan made it more interesting. :D

4. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Oh yes ..... :inlove:

I thought Akarin's reactions were quite interesting throughout the episode ... she didn't look comfortable at all from when the "judges" were brought out at the start nor through the whole kissing half. (edit: note that I no way say this to be critical of her ... I just found it interesting that someone who normally appears to want to be the center of attention instead seem to be very much the other way here)

5. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

I just found out about this show. It's my favorite SKE48 show. Churi's love of birds has never been so touching. This coming from someone who eats them regularly. I liked Furuhata Nao's description of the cabinet. Yukko has nice legs. I liked how Sato Mieko started to show more skin after a few rounds of not being selected. Sato Seira really put all out there. I love it. Kaotan's looking pretty cute. I liked her poster. I liked the way she committed to the kiss.

6. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

131109 SKE48 no Ebi-Friday Night ep06

[dm]x16zgvg[/dm]

Credit to uploader :)

7. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

More flawless insanity! :^O^: My episode MVPs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I thought Mikitty owned the speech battle. Akisun's was kind of a bummer...something like...if this wish of hers was to be granted, then she'll have no regrets in the five years of time she's spent in SKE(?) I'm not ready for her to graduate! :cry:

I couldn't tell if the malfunctioning bazooka thing was planned or an actual error, but the story progression in Masanya's photos was so cute. There was definitely nothing cute about the tug rope challenge. Airin's mud-soaked gravure posing was straight out of a nightmare. :XD:

I really thought Matsurina was gonna take the crown two weeks in a row. I was kinda surprised with the winner, but I think Okubo was throwing a fellow babaa a bone... :awesome:

8. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

could you translate what Akisun talking about?

Matsurina photos is epic! [clap]

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

[​IMG]

All the flour in the history of AKBINGO! cannot measure up to this single moment. I've left this earth and gone to heaven. Thank you everyone [angel]

10. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

aha airi

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Finally catching up after watching the first episode a few weeks back.

Ookubo is definitely putting the show on her back at certain times, but the SKE members are doing a fantastic job of putting themselves out there and it's really turning into a great show.

I'm also really glad they producers have learned from Geinin and shuffle around their members from episode to episode. It doesn't do the whole 'Ookubo Senbatsu' thing justice since the members are fluctuating from an episode to episode basis but if it gets members like Makiko and Seira out there it's really great. Especially since the two of them are really funny.

Yukko is getting to shine, Churi and Airi are getting great moments, Masana gets to be Masana, Ookubo delivers the laughs in a timely manner, it's great. Plus Kaotan and her have great chemistry as well.

12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

EbiFry 131115

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM1NDA2NTA4.html[/youku]

Okubo is not nearly mean enough in this episode. Wonder if Naoko got her off her rhythm in the beginning.

Judging by the next ep preview, I might pass out from :nb: next fryday

13. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

For you who not yet watching it.

[dm]x178hcs[/dm]

Worthy Episode :D Some members would make a question about another member and Okubo must answer it.
    Next week............... is a must to watch. Deadly episode i think, Goth Loli Nao, Sexy Airin, Jurina's Abs, Akarin Crying, Manatsu and Ichigo etc etc. :inlove:

14. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

An interesting episode, I have to say :D
    I guess having a trivia on the members once in a while on this kinds of shows are really good :XD: Lets you know a bit more about the girls :D

Never knew that Ayachan was that flat when she came in though :hehe:
    But that Kaotan trivia was expected :^^;:

I'm really liking the amount of screentime most of the girls are getting, quite decent and well distributed. (Though I didn't see Minarun or Masanya much). Okubo's way off character >< What's wrong :lol:

15. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Urgh, so much talking and talking over each other in this episode, a total headache with my limited Japanese. I hope subs come out for this episode eventually.

Nao speaking up for Aya was super sweet.

Poor, poor Jurina! Okubo's guess for what Uha said that made her happy was lolzy..."I laughed at Jurina-san's pun for the first time!" :lol: :lol: You could kind of tell from Uha's face that this probably wasn't going to be good though, she looked kind of scared and surprised, like "what is she talking about? huh? huh?" I thought Uha's response was very diplomatic and might have let Jurina keep her fantasy if the other members hadn't spoken up and set her straight!
    [​IMG]
    She's not even in Uha's top three. :^O^:

Kaotan's parts on this show are starting to remind me of Yasuda Kei on Utaban...although I think Kaotan is a lot more proactive in instigating the abuse. :^^;: I feel kind of bad for her at times because I don't think any female idol really wants to market herself as the ugly, annoying one, but she's definitely making the most of what she's got and turning into quite an entertainer.

16. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I was wondering what was going on with those two ... they were on the left of the middle row but there was quite a few times in the episode where the camera was on other members around those two and their positions were empty ...

For example compare the wide shot at 6s into the episode with Kanon talking at 5m 44s where you can see the two positions behind her and Jurina are empty.

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Agree with your whole post, especially this part. She's old enough, I think, to realize what she can do with what she has...she's taken it and run with it, and is doing quite well for herself now.

Oh man Ryouha and Jurina... Jurina was so 'pissed'...what a laugh :D Also loved the part where she named Airin as #2 or something, and Airin jumps up in surprise hahah <3
    Can't wait to see next week's episode, where Jurina's navel makes another guest appearance XD

18. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

episode 7 is so entertaining.....Kaotan's audition video is so epic....poor Jurina didnt get into top 3 of Uha...
    Nao-chan crying for Ayachan is too kawaii....

19. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

I don't think Kaotan would ever be moved from the last position at this rate :D

Why is Aya sending such lewd pictures of her to her manager though? Does she explain it at all, besides saying that she can't have trust in anyone? :D

20. Jay48

Jay48 Kenkyuusei

I just watched ep.5 (cause I was waiting for Eng sub).
    And,...... oh damn! I cant stop laughing at the 2 Satou competing :D

I also noticed... why was that I heard Airin's comments more often in such this ero episode (ep5) than other episodes [hehe] She looked very active :p