TV / Radio SKE48 no EbiFriday Night (13/10/04-13/12/20)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by arifer, Oct 5, 2013.

1. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: [TV] SKE48 no EbiFriday Night (13/10/04-)

I'm so devastated this show is over, but what a great final episode! I couldn't think of a better winning team than Churi and Kaotan, who were both invaluable on this show. :^O^: I laughed so hard during the t-shirt relay that I cried. And Okubo looked pretty darn good in that costume for a 42 year-old!

Really hope this will get a blu-ray release. And a second season please. <3

2. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika

This last episode was great, such as the whole season! The best 48group TV show now. And man... only 12 episodes? :(

Isn't it ironic? If I'm not wrong, Kaotan and Churi were in the last row (Kaotan on the left and Churi on the right) during all previous episodes.* Now Churi got the DVD box cover and Kaotan helped her to get it! Well done, girls! [party]

And I was really impressed with Shibata's willpower! She really struggled with Furuhata! I was actually rooting for those two! But I also liked the end result!

I hope the second season comes soon!

*Edit: My japanese is really awful, but I rewatched the episode and I think that it's exactly what Churi said when she chose Kaotan, so my observation was kinda obvious [blush]

3. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

A typical TV show season over there is 12 eps, so yeah it can't be helped! In fact, even AKBINGO! was just planned as a one season show in the very beginning. But it had enough success that they just kept making more and more episodes, until they decided "the heck with it, we'll just make it go on endlessly".

Okubo's really showed a new side of herself in this show. The first time I saw her work with AKB48 was in a Mechaike study episode with her, Akigori, and Nyannyan, and she was just a super bitter and mean woman. Then I saw her on a few shows together with Sasshi, and eventually guest star an episode of HKT's Tonkotsu Magical Girl School. And then, there's this show :) . Now I think she ranks among the top "celebrities who helped 48G girls shine", alongside legends like Bad Boys [clap]

4. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

im quite surprised at rena, after mecha ike sport sp that feels like she didnt even trying(that also probably the reason no one choose her at first).well i thought she will drop out fast like ego and kizaki pairing,but damn she endure it well and even manage to force her way to the bitter end,too bad they lose but thanks to rena, ryohatan get more screen time..
    that ace will power for you..

5. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

wow what an epic battle in the final episode !!!!! nice fight by Ayachan ...She was so close to drop Nao-chan in the endurance battle !!! Rena really surprised me advancing to final round. Churi made the best pick to choose Kaotan to help her win the center spot for the dvd cover !!!! never underestimate Kaotan's willpower and She really put 110% in these challenge [clap] [clap]

too bad this season is over.....hope they announce a 2nd season [rock] [rock]

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Actually it's been apparent since the beginning of ske's development that Rena is highly nonathletic, the fitness exam in the beginning of the group, ske's sports taikai, situps, little demos here and there, everyones been aware that Rena is bad at sports way before mecha ike( although she might be actually skilled at kendo).

7. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Aaah~ long time since not posting here :D

My expectation is quite fulfilled, Churi is in DVD Box Cover! [party] [party]
    Really, special, really special thanks to Kaotan. They both just always sitting in the rear row, Left and Right Side, seems Heroine Ending :D

Well, i mostly give my thanks to Okubo, she is just like SKE Mother that pull up the shyness character. As you can see Aya with her Another side [hehe] Well, it just make SKE isn't just Jurina or Rena only. But really, once again, Okubo-san is the most thankful person to bring up this show along the SKE girls.

Hoping for 2nd season? :^O^:

8. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

Yeah I really enjoyed this show, I hope there's a season 2 as well. Is anyone going to buy the DVD Box set? I wonder what kind of pose churi made. . .

9. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Wasn't the pose the girls were going to make already decided by the sample DVD cover? The one that Ryoha did in a mechanical manner? :lol:

10. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    Yes, Okubo already brought the DVD box sample with Center Pose like below:

[​IMG]

And i just realized Churi choose Kaotan on Purpose. [hehe]