Event / Concert SKE48 Request Hour 2013 (13/10/10-11)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by arifer, Aug 11, 2013.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    last year winner was Hazumisaki though, Omoide never won :)

2. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

3. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

but Hazumisaki won because of Rikachan, it would be like Jurina/Omoide vs Rena/Kareha again this year
    im really praying a group song won this year instead [hehe]

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm also surprised that Darkness and Omatase Setlist fell as low as they did; also Kataomoi Finally... I think it's one of the better singles but I suppose it's all opinion [hehe] Echoing others' statements that it's nice to see some songs on here that probably wouldn't be performed otherwise, that's one of the good things about RH.

I wonder if this is gonna be Jurina's year and Omoide Ijou is gonna win RH, on top of her Janken win and her high sousenkyo ranking.

5. Jay48

Jay48 Kenkyuusei

hm.... Omatase Set list dropped too low :cry: .
    But, i'm glad that Namida no Shounan still rank........(pretty good).

I noticed the c/w of Utsukushii Inazuma from team S and E already ranked (35. JYURI-JYURI BABY , 29. Shalala na Calendar ). I'm quite interested which rank c/w from KII Futari dake no Parade will get (or will it rank...<- i'm praying it will!).

6. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Hoping my 3 votes for Manazashi Sayonara helped get it into the top 10....

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    SKE48 Request Hour Set List Best 50 2013
    2013.10.11, 6 pm JST @ Aichi Arts Center

25. Through the Night (c/w Utsukushii Inazuma)

MC

24. Futari dake no Parade (c/w Utsukushii Inazuma)

MC

23. Hazumisaki (c/w Gomen ne, SUMMER)
    22. Choco no Yukue (Team S 2nd)

MC

21. Koi wo kataru Shijin ni narenakute (Team S 3rd)
    20. Dakishimeraretara (Team E 2nd)

MC

19. To be continued. (Team E 2nd)
    18. Tsuyogari Dokei (c/w Eien Pressure)

MC

17. Wagamama na Nagareboshi (Team E 2nd)
    16. Sore wo Seishun to yobu Hi (c/w Choco no Dorei)

MC

15. Usotsuki na Dachou (Team KII 3rd)
    14. TWO ROSES (c/w 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!)
    13. Manazashi Sayonara (Team KII 3rd)
    12. Yuudachi no mae (c/w Utsukushii Inazuma)
    11. Ookami to Pride (Team S 3rd)
    10. Mushi no Ballad (Team E 2nd)
    9. A-un no Kiss (c/w Aishiteraburu!)

MC

8. Mitsubachi Girl (Kono Hi no Chime wo wasurenai)
    7. Cross (Team KII 3rd)
    6. Me ga itai kurai hareta Sora (c/w Aishiteraburu!)
    5. Nice to meet you! (Team KII 3rd)
    4. Finland Miracle (Team KII 3rd)
    3. Omoide ijou (Team S 3rd)
    2. Kareha no Station (Team S 3rd)

MC

1. Anata to Christmas Eve (Team S 1st)

EN01. Banzai Venus
    EN02. 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!

Premiere of "MatsumuLOVE" promotion video

EN03. SKE48

8. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yes! TWO ROSES made it, and not only into the ranking but onto a good rank!

I can't wait to be able to see all of this!

9. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Kodoku na ballerina is the only song from the top 25 last year that does not enter this year :fp:

10. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Aaaand Kareha returns to the top. Last year was a true anomaly for it to be beaten by omoide! Now let's hope Rena and Jurina get decent songs in the new stages so fans can vote for THOSE and we can retire these two, I'm beyond tired of them. :^^;:

This worries me...this song hasn't been near the top since the first year. What gives? My first thought was a sympathy vote for Akisun's injury but votes had to be in way before that happened, right? Are fans thinking these two are bound to graduate soon? In fact, I've been out of the loop, was something announced? I'm a bigger fan of Akisun than Mieko but now that Mariko's gone I'm kind of hoping Mieko sticks around to become our first 30 year-old 48 member. :^O^:

Next year I'm voting for rope no yuujou. That song gets no love!

11. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Is there a reason why Anata to Christmas Eve is number 1 this year?
    SKE48 is not the 48 group I follow the most so maybe I missed something?

12. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

LOL totally didn't expect that :D wota are really too unpredictable

congrats to Neesan and Akisun :1st: :1st: :1st: i would still prefer group song tho

Rena probably going crazy over Manatsu and Rion Finland Miracle

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah, I don't get Anata to Christmas Eve being up top... it must sting a little for a song that's not even original SKE to be #1. That's one of the downsides of RH in my mind, the songs are more voted for for the members performing them than for the quality of the song/choreography etc. Then again, I suppose it is an interesting outcome at least.

Poor Jurina got beat by Rena again. I wonder how close the votes were and by how much #1 outstripped them.

14. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Aki and Neesan fans probably think both of them are going to graduate. Kind o like how Mushi no Ballad placed 5th this year, even though Sayaka has not announced graduation yet

I'm very happy about Yuudachi no Mae ranking so high :)

15. tomochan

tomochan Kenkyuusei

i don t think Jurina is poor because lose to Kareha, she has so much song to rank like GD, Darknees and bazoka too, Rena fans only focus on her solo so 3 er is a great succes for Jurina. S 5th i want a Jurina solo and see what happent.

16. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I know I was asking too much..

I hoped that mikitty's "finland miracle" could somehow rank top 3.. (my guess was kareha and omoide should be on top 3.. and accompanying them is "finland miracle")

but being #4 is somehow a great position too.. manatsu is a popular one.. I hope people would recognize mikitty more..

and about SKE48's #1 song.. I always love this song.. yes I know it's not SKE original song.. but I always follow this song ranks..

and I believe, not everyone realize.. it ranked #3 a few years ago!! I know they have less song to vote that year.. but it's a clear indication of how fans love the song.. or people performing it..

in my mind, I always think this song as a "the unification of 2 not-quite-popular member's fans" vote!! and throughout the year.. akisun and mieko's fans amaze me a lot!!

there is one "concert making" video that I watched (forgot which one), during one of the chants/mix.. where fans shout members name.. I swear to god.. that was the loudest name call I EVER HEARD.. and they call for SATO MIEKO!! (well of course jurina call are louder, but we're talking about top SKE member and one who never rank or even be senbatsu)

if people wondering who she is.. please visit her thread and read maririn's post!!

17. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Not top 10, but I am happy with Manazashi getting in the top 15. I love that Cross got into the top 10 though.

18. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Akisun got #1 :inlove: My oshi since she was a SEED!

#16. Sore wo Seishun wo Yobuhi, who performed?

19. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    ^No one. It was a VTR of messages from the graduates

20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I heard Manazashi was Airin and Minarun? *sigh* I'm not that into Minarun but I understand why she's in it. I guess it makes sense.

I'm still relatively new to SKE -- Can someone tell me just how popular (or unpopular?) Mieko and Aiksun are? All I know is that they're nowhere near the most pushed members (lol).

I was really surprised when I heard the result for #1. I mean I suppose it makes sense since Jurina has a ton of songs her fans are split between, and Rena's solo can only go so far with /only/ her fans voting for it but... I'm amazed at the #1...

I guess it is probably similar to Sayaka beating Yukirin, Yuko, and Rena in the AKB request hour though. (lol Maybe the fans of less pushed girls have more money in reserve...)

It'd be interesting to see by how much Anata to Christmas Eve actually won... Like if it was a very close race or a landslide vote. Well either way it's great for those members in it. I wonder how the members reacted when they found out the ranking.