Event / Concert SKE48 Request Hour 2013 (13/10/10-11)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by arifer, Aug 11, 2013.

1. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    Much in my opinion, neesan and akisun are the oldest member in SKE so far? Maybe fans just wanted to give a special gift "if" they will graduate.

On the other side i'm proud many KII songs ranked that high. Even futari dake beats shalala calendar and jyuri baby :D cross gets 7th. Waw [hehe]

2. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

yeah, there were too many Jurina centered songs... which actually backfired because she missed out on performing on 3 singles because her songs were too close together (4 if you count the KKS version Katafai, which was right before Jyuri-Jyuri).

surprised that they did it, but it was the right move. they probably didn't want to repeat AKB's MCfest which was partly caused by Jurina being in 25 songs out of the 100.

3. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Mieko and Akisun are the kind of members that are not necessarily popular to the general public but have a solid fanbase. This RH was a gift from fans to them, since they will probably graduate soon. Just like Sayaka with Mushi no Ballad on the AKB RH this year. It's not really like they have more money, it's just that they invest what they have on the Request Hour instead of the Election (since the chances of this members to rank it's still small) and are much more organized (like most of the SKE wotas haha).

Still really surprising, however. A really nice surprise!

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Messages from the graduated members that played after their song: (Translation by Mahoushoujoari)

Mizuki: She said she’ll appear in a theater play and asked to support her. The video was probably taken inside a lesson room.
    Shiitan: She’s working hard in the field of clothes designs. She looked to be near some commerce facility (probably Asunal)
    Kanako: She said she’s doing her best running towards a new dream (still inside the show-biz). The video was likely to be taken in a shopping district.
    Kumi: She said she’s now a working adult. She was barely wearing make-up and her hair grew longer. The vid was taken before a TV tower.
    Ririna: She’s doing her best as a student. The video was probably taken in a park and she was wearing light make-up.
    Ogichan: She said she’s doing fine. She was in her house and told everyone to take care of SKE. She looked like she gained a bit of weight.
    Kasumi: She’s going to school every day.
    Minami: She’s normally being a high school girl.
    Emiri: She’s finding her dream at school.

5. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Really? I was hoping it would be Churi or someone else with Airin. Interesting that they'd pick Minarun. Can't wait to see the video of it all.

6. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    My 3 cents:

Great for SKE wotas to powervote Anata no Xmas Eve. It is a great song and is probably the best unit of S1 and in my opinion the best version of the song from any group.

Mieko and Aki are so underrated.. I'm reading through most of the posts here and looks like no one is really paying any attention to girls outside senbatsu or the popular girls which is a shame cause Miepi and Aki are the pillars of their respective teams.

Mieko is the 'shadow' leader of KII and is voice of reason of the 1st gens. Devotes her time to helping out the team and also being a reliable senior to the kids-- old KII, 2nd gens were supported by Miepi and now look at new KII, 4th gens have responded well to Miepi and it is showing in how well they are performing.

Aki, despite her laidback and chill performance especially in a team known for its aggressive energy and dance technique, is someone that is frequently there for the team when needed be. What people do not know though even though she's not leader material is that she's been supporting the new gens too. In her own way she has probably (perhaps unknowingly) helped out the younger gens from everything- fitting in, confidence, taking off pressure. Its the intangibles of group dynamics that she does best in helping.

I'm still at the fence of units ranking 1st though but I can let it slide cause this is such a great decision coming from the fans and not just a certain member's fans but SKE as a whole.

I'm glad Yudachi Mae and Hareta Sora ranked. It shows that the fandom is keenly watching over the new gens and this is great for the current KKS that they aren't forgotten. They are progressing slowly but that just makes it more worthwhile later.

--
    As for the J&R battle. I've seen some of what the R fans voted and I wasn't surprised when only Kareha is the notable entry for R cause really, the vote ratio in favor of Kareha is like 6:1 to the other units.

J had plenty of help with getting a bunch of her units and team songs- Darkness with the 6 other girls, JJB new teamS fans, Glory Days with Nishi oshis and maybe even Katsuo oshis too.

--

All in all I am just glad that it wasn't Omoide ijou or Kareha no Station topping the list. Next year is going to be cool with all the new stages and I'm sure we'll rekindle this rivalry but this time with the new J&R units battling.

7. tomochan

tomochan Kenkyuusei

with 9 gratuations fans so scare for the rest of 1 gen so is a happy ending for SKE.

abour Jurina, she not realy care about win no1, when fans ask her at HS event she just give random song Team S or Oki Doki some time, but Rena say direct that she want Kareha to rank.

8. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

I haven't seen you in a while :D

---

Only Seera left from 1st gen that needs to be spoiled by the fans. [blush] I wonder how they'll spoil her though cause she won't participate sousenkyou ever :lol:

9. Jay48

Jay48 Kenkyuusei

Wow.... Manazashi Sayonara got 13th... not as high as I thought, but still pretty good. [party]
    Airin performed with Minarun, and they get called as "Kubinashi" combi (which i guess it sounds like Manazashi combi). It means "no neck" following minarun weak spot. [sealed]

Anyway, I still have a dream of seeing Airin and Rena singing Manazashi together.

Other KII songs got in so much ! i'm glad.

and no#1 ... [hehe] Oh, those two are such lovely senior.

10. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    DVD and BluRay to be released 30/1

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgeKxXONrFQ&noredirect=1[/yt]

More details on the OP