TV / Radio SKE48's Ebi-Show! (2014/07/14 -)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Under The Ribbon, Jun 25, 2014.

1. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

is okubo married ?? as i checked out in the wikipedia page and it states that okubo is single..

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    For some comments that she made, i doubt it :^^;:

4. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Watched the 10th episode and I have tremendous amount of new found respect for Kitagawa Ryoha. She might have youth to her advantage but the way she did the Oki Doki marathon with full gusto like it was nothing. Very impressive indeed.

5. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

No, Okubo isn't married. Supposedly she's dating Sakai Toshiya according to Mechaike.

I wonder if there'll be an Ebi Show 2? Guess we'll have to wait another year.

6. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ I don't really think she's seeing him. It was/is more like Mechaike/the Mechaike cast were trying to set them up together. Much like how London Hearts/the London Hearts cast tries to set her up with Chihara Jr. all the time.

7. lahika48

lahika48 Kenkyuusei

Hehehe. . She's just not pay attention,,for marrying stuff. . . LOL.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 11 (September 22, 2014)

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

#11.5
    Kaotan's home. Next week is the last episode.

10. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    @kopkrazy
    no,she isn't,actually in ep 11 one member ask Okubo,Why you didn't get married? and okubo answered:who is the one who ask that!?
    lol that's rude and so blunt ^^;

not long after that jurina chuuri and okubo make mini dorama not a perfect translation but here for that part
    okubo: oi kids help me grated this
    jurina: she just like a mom
    while grated a radish
    jurina: mama how many granted radish that you need?
    okubo: ah i made 2 hamburg so around half of that
    jurina+churii : ok
    okubo: it's fun *touched
    thats's funny XD

next week is a final ep that's fast i just feel this show just get started ^^;
    but someone said on twitter SKE48 get new mid night show that will start on October 11 (10/11) ^^
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  11. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    That was funny! And I couldn't find who was the girl who asked that question. I watched that part over and over again, looking at each girl's face when that was said, but you can't see any girl moving her lips. I also couldn't recognize the voice... I'm curious :^^;:

I wonder if that new program could be the 3rd season of Sekai Seifuku Joshi. Between 1st and 2nd season there was a 7 months gap. Season 2 ended on March 2014, so 7 months later would be October 2014. But, I don't know if SJo was aired at midnight. Also, it's gonna be on Saturday and SJo was aired first at Mondays, then changed the day of the week several times (if I'm not wrong, moved to Wednesdays, then Tuesday).

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Isn't was already confirmed that program is one with Dasu, Tsuma & Nita as MC?

13. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Oh, that "Zero Position" show! I totally forgot about that! Checking the site of that program, it says that the first episode will be aired on 4th October and the second on 11th October... Hm, maybe that TV Guide page shown above is referring to the second episode of Zero Position?

14. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    @Chanandler
    can't figure it out the member who said that but i suspect Mai-mai since Churri made some sign and she didn't laugh at all when all members laugh xD

@Crossheart
    ah so it will be SKE ZERO position well whenever program it's,it's fine with me since i will definitely watch it since that 3 gui2 member as an MC XD
    i do enjoyed SKE show to even though Sae is not there ^^

btw i do have a question is this a new trailer for ZERO position or a fan made or something else?

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    great news, rumours (or confirmations) are that the new rumoured show (not SKE ZERO) is another EbiShow season

:)

16. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Hopefully it is. EbiShow and it's predecessor has probably been my favourite shows in the fandom. Wish they made it an ongoing show like AKBingo but I suppose as long as they keep making new seasons, it's good enough.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 12 (Final)

18. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I just watched Ep 9 since Aidol has it translated...wow, great show!

I think it was nice to see Ryoha really having fun out there, and she was pretty good at defense! She finally seemed really relaxed on camera for once.

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

great finale!
    if they won't send Kaotan and Tani again away, they'll steal the next season))

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

#12.5

well, the outcome is already known, but it looks like there will be another episode of KaoTani journey.