1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SKE48's Ebi-Show! (2014/07/14 -)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Under The Ribbon, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

It's not officially announced yet, but we do have a bit more to go on than just rumors found on 2ch.

For one thing, it's already listed in the TV schedule as "SKE48's New Show":

[​IMG]

It'll start in July on 日テレ, and people are speculating (with good reason) that it'll be from the same team that made shows such as Ebi Friday, Nogibingo, and the recently ended Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen.

Good timing too, since Ebi Friday is just releasing its DVD set. We might be getting Ebi Friday 2, but we don't know that for sure yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
  2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    http://www.tvguide.or.jp/TF0802LS.php?groupId=665&newsId=14941

Details regarding the new show.

Translating the most important tidbits:

"The basis of the show is the school in Nagoya that allows girls to learn about jobs in classes called Shiritsu EbiFri Joshi Sho, also known as Ebi-Show. Under the tutelage of the experienced Ookubo Kayoko, the SKE girls will take on various jobs such as being an Ama-san, policemen and newspaper reporters and be graded upon their performance by Ookubo. At the end of each episode, Ookubo decides the best member while the others will get consultation from her in a special class."

Geinin 3 crossover to be scheduled per the Geinin press release.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The first season didn't really convinced me to get more interested in SKE48, as the segment weren't that appealing to me.

But who knows, if they raise the level, i'm still willingly to give it a try.

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    mog, Okubo is back in action, yes, another Ebi related SKE show, i'm in heaven, dead, EbiFri was one of the most amazing shows ever, still can't wait to see Churi rocking that center spot in the DVD cover

crossover with geinin 3, this is gonna be AWESOME

5. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I hope this means Churi, Milky, and Nana will get extra spotlight on both shows.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Ok, now i'm interesting in this!! I really liked Ebi Friday

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

YES so happy!! i love Okobu so much :worthy:

8. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sums it up for me as well. Greatly looking forward to more madness! And I really hope Milky is included in at least one episode, I'd love to see her try and turn on the charm on Okubo-P. :^O^:

9. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
  10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^That is the first episode's cast?
    I'm evem more interested now!!!

11. otoppoi

I'm sure the cast will revolve somewhat just like the first season, but I'm glad to see Boss in at least one episode. If she gets a chance to speak up I could see Okubo-P kinda digging her attitude. Although we all know this show is really all about Okubo and Kaotan, frenemies to the end. :^O^:

12. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    There is something here, but I can't read, lol: http://akb48-matome.blog.jp/archives/51929723.html

Awesooooooome! I'm counting days, hours and seconds to see this! The cast in the pic above is great! From the first season (Ebi-Fri), we lost Mukaida, Suga, Seira and others, but now we'll have lots of transfers and kennins like Miyazawa, Boss, Tani Marika, Sato Sumire and Suzuran. And, of course, we'll have more of Jurina, Rena, Churi, Dasu, Airin and all the gang!
    Milky and Yamada Nana are not in that picture... I reeeeeeeeally hope we can see them in other episodes!
    I'm excited, lol :banana:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  13. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

I hope that they will be regulars in the show. For the first episode to promote the show they'll be there.

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'm surprised Okubo agreed to do another season with SKE, i mean i thought she did great with Ebi-Friday, but i heard that she's just someone with that kind of variety power and frankly not too fond of idols.

15. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

Wow 2nd season of EbiFri? Really great and can't wait to see the interaction of Okubo with Tani and Boss, Kaotan was impressive and add to that both Tani and Boss who were variety members in their group/former group will be really interesting to see. And just like everyone, I do hope Milky and Nana will appear even at least once in this show though.

16. otoppoi

She's definitely has some star power right now, but she's shown up at 48-group events since EbiFri ended. Either she likes idols more than she says or AKS is paying her really well. :^O^:

17. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I'm really glad to see this come back for another season; I loved the first season, and I can only see it getting better with members like Tani and Boss thrown into the mix. I'm ready for some more explosive action with Kaotan/Akarin and Okubo as well. I like the idea of the Geinin crossover as well; I can only imagine what Okubo would say to Nana or Milky, and if they bring Goto as well there's a lot of scope for some nice presenter/nasty presenter material.

Maybe her dislike of Kaotan was more for real than we ever realised [hehe]

18. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    haha i love the moment when kaotan get bullied by okubo XD

19. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Sad, Neesan isn't in this one. :confused: She was finally getting more exposure and I liked it!

20. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Great, I really liked the first season (and am awaiting the DVD release) and it will be interesting to see what they do next