1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SKE48's Ebi-Show! (2014/07/14 -)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Under The Ribbon, Jun 25, 2014.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it's official, Ebisho will continue in October, this is the new show everyone's been talking about, Okubo will be MC again, you can see the statement at the end of episode 12
    everyone thought it's goodbye but trololol, it's another season

i'm loving this

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    it's official?
    YEAH!!!
    The question now, Okubo will "ban" Tani and Kaotan again? or that´s why there's the Zero position show [hehe]

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Will it be EbiShow or something else? Not sure why they would continue with EbiShow when they concluded it just weeks before.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    EbiCalcio? seriously :^^;:

Calcio is an italian word, isn't?

(In spanish, Calcio is Calcium, so, nope [hehe])

6. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

calcio is football in italian

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Alright so todays Akbingo gave a brief preview of ebicalcio. Just jump to the 1:57 point.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I see boy Jurina and boy Mei and Okubo is fully monopolizing Ego and Ryouha.

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

#12.6
    next episode will be the last one in the KaoTani journey.

9. Tibbers

Tibbers Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Since it was not created a thread for SKE48 Ebi-Calcio, I'll post the first episode here. (hope it's no problem)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Credits to uploader

OMG Yukari! Best danso ever!!! :rofl:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Is my eye tricking me or is that Murashige?!?!?!?!

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    [​IMG]

Oshimen danso
    The most assured way to question about your sexual orientation.

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Alright just saw it and i totally shared in their awkwardness, but with these girls know that that it hitting on girls is not as easy as it seems. I feel closer to them than ever and than i have to say i was impressed with some of the girls disguises, and Yukari's willingness to just go all the way with her character even if it only brought laughs. Than there is Nao and i believe she was developing a crush on Mei or atleast her male persona, Than Rion while i didn't find her guy appearance to be all too impressive her little victory dance was all too cute. I was actually quite surprised with Sae's reluctance i figured she'd be more of a player.
    Also i can't quite figure out what it is that Tani and Kaori have to do this season. Also is Oba recruiting heavier members in the 48 group to get title of heaviest member away from her?

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Ok, after that "omg my oshi is !!!!!!!" moment, i can really comment about the first ep.

Well, since almost all of the girls have zero experience with men, it was kind a obvious that they will fail getting numbers, one thing are their delusion and other reality.

I don't understand at all the new Tsuma & Nita corner, both have to do a work related with that magazines and is something that one person will take over a year to complete... but two idols, is a different story as seems :^^;: (Also, why the school mizugi [hehe])
    Edit: It´s something about SKE, like a yearbook

For next episode, Oba called for a heavy senbatsu of all 48group, Murashige Anna and Shimada Haruka are called (Aanya is not pleased [hehe])

14. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
  15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^Thanks

Also, i correct myself, is not a Heavy senbatsu, is a competition for the "heaviest queen" :^^;:

16. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Poor Shige, she isn't even the heaviest in HKT (mio is very top heavy).

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Oh, shi... I knew that they were going to get rid of KaoTani in this show too.

18. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Oh crap, they've gone and done it!

The Nasubi challenge was one of the most controversial and legendary segments in Japanese TV history. I think we need someone to translate the specifics of the challenge with SKE, because I don't think the girls can do this for over a week. It's by far much worse than their trek across Japan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasubi

This was a fun introduction to the new show. My first time seeing a new show that didn't have Rena in the first episode. Rion was a creeper and relentless, lol.

19. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    This was funny, lol...
    I wonder if the girls got to choose their danso character or if it was given by the program staff. Because, imo, Yukapi's Neymar wasn't that good option :^^;:. But she did great! I mean, her danso was a little bit embarrassing, but, as mieniem said, she gave it all and probably was the least embarrassed girl (I think the other ones were a bit shy, specially Airin, who was extremely cute, lol). On the other hand, Yukapi acted too goofy and crazy (pretty much like Neymar himself :lol:), so her chances of success were slim... In the end, she didn't win, but perhaps drew a lot of attention in the show, they should bring her more (and also Mei Mei).
    And they were indeed... "handsome"! Well, except Yukapi, lol. Sakai was so attractive, I think maybe girls on the street felt a little bit intimidated by her "kakkoi"ness. I didn't see much of a difference in Sae, though (haha, just kidding).

Could anyone tell me what did Ego Yuna say to Furuhata that almost made her cry?
    And another Tsuma&Nita ordeal! This one also seems great, I'm very curious about it, maybe even more than the previous one. Although, honestly, I think they shoud put only quick bits of their challenge in the program and let the web episodes show the rest of it. I mean, we got around 22 minutes of show and almost 1/5 of it is only about these two girls. Not that I don't like Tsuma&Nita, but since they are having the web episodes exclusively for them...
    Anyway, great show!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I remember one episode of AKBingo, in the shoujiki shougi segment, when Aanya was against Boss, at the end, boss reveled Aanya's weight :^^;: