1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

So Nyuh Shi Dae/SNSD/Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Aigon, Mar 2, 2008.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Almost 10 m views aldready...
    But that "Girls" cant show because it was closed?

2. haruka is harugon

haruka is harugon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    the dance for Catch Me if you Can is so powerful and good to see. But the song is so-so. IMO.

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Know someone, is that Babymetal cover or something that name similary is incinent?

4. EtoileParafait

EtoileParafait Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna

if the video does not show watch the video here

For those who follow the SNSD scene like I do, probably have seen the OT9 Version of CMIYC. Thought it would be interesting to put this in!

5. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks for sharing :) I think it makes the whole issue of Jessica's departure from snsd even stranger really, since I read somewhere - I think allkpop? - that this was meant to be unveiled at tokyo dome... Still, I guess there's no point in speculating now :( what's done is done...
    Also, for anyone who hasn't seen, they've made a three part teaser for their new Korean release! I really hope this is a return to form after mr mr, but at the very least they do look beautiful :inlove:

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    The new songs look and sound absolutely fantastic. I am so excited for this release, like I can't even describe.

'Party' is such a fun summer song, and while Taeyeon's hair in the pool had me cracking up they all look stunning, especially Sunny! Dayum girl!

Plus their performance on Show Music Core:

'Catch Me If You Can' apparently has quite the story behind it, as you say.
    IIRC - unveiled at Tokyo Dome with 'Girls' being Jessica's leaving song, as they already knew she would be going. However, circumstances changed and everything got moved up/shaken about so they had to redo it.

Either way, they're moving on and so should we :)

7. EtoileParafait

EtoileParafait Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    SNSD's Lionheart MV was just released! It seems the scene they used in the original MV Teaser wasn't used as we expected.

I'm pretty happy with how Lionheart turned out. The visuals and scenese were all really well made.

8. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I LOVED LIONHEART! That was flawless.. plus it's that old snsd sound i know and love them for.

You think just got released earlier today. The entire album is up on iTunes if anyone wants to help and purchasing it digitally. :)

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Album are split two, one titled "Lion Heart" and other "You think ", both own title song plus 5 others. 12 sings ...
    ... Are i read right?
    Edit: maybe, if youtube video say that?
    edit2 : Lion heart at youtube: 7 903 553 views . 217 571 likes ,10 404 dislikes .

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  10. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    i love how they made comeback you think slayed am also glad their making music again even without Jessica:cold::cry2: am not changing my bias it will always be 1.Jessica:mail:
    2. sooyoung
    3. Tiffany :inlove:

11. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I have the whole album!! :D

It is a classy comeback with the usual stunning vocals and professional manner.

I've had the singles - 'Lionheart', which is just superb and exactly the kind of powerful comeback song they needed, but the crab dance? Not sure; 'You Think' which is possibly my favourite of the three and HYOYEON KILLING IN DAT RAP; and 'Party' which is continuing my summer :p - on repeat since they came out. They are a fantastic trio.

It's clear that they work well enough as 8 as they did as 9.
    One could also possibly infer that 'You Think', especially the chorus, has a message to Jessica, but that might be stretching it.

FURTHER NEWS!!!

It has been confirmed (I think) that Taeyeon and Tiffany are getting solo EPs, and TaeTiSeo will be having a comeback later in the year. :D
    Also, in a recent programme, the members votes Sunny as the sexiest member of the group. For those who have seen her performance of Britney Spears' '3' in their 2011 Live, that is definitely not hard to believe...

12. ZenMirai

ZenMirai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So happy! That there's thread especially made for GG , honestly they're the first group that i seriously like and devoted my time ( I'm so devoted to them there's no one that could compare my love for them) Then after five years of being a fangirl , 48/46g came and it was all shattered , it was during the end of Mr Mr era that i discover AKB48 (well,my brother discover them) then after enjoying watching/researching about the 48/46 world , i realize that i don't have the same love/spark for GG added that Jessica left during those times . But i still follow them ! Still love their comeback especially i like Lion Heart more than You Think . also Taengoo's album is love , totally like I and Stress

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  13. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48

For those who have not seen the video, Taeyeon's 'I'!
    It's nearly on 15million views and it racking up the wins on music shows.
    Taeyeon is also receiving a lot of praise for her MR removed vocal performance as it shows her skill.
    Tiffany is also revealed to have cried at the song!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015...o-have-cried-after-hearing-taeyeons-solo-song

Keeping my eyes peeled for news of Tiffany's solo, but right now SM are boosting EXO's Japanese debut and f(x)'s fourth album. <3

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh thanks... wery up?

15. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

No wonder it's racking up wins, I've always thought that Taeyeon is the best vocalist in Soshi and the video is simply gorgeous.
    She rocks the blonde hair!

16. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    For those who haven't heard them, here are the rest of the tracks from Taeyeon's EP!

#2 - U R
    A powerful emotional ballad that she is also performing on music shows:

#3 Gemini

#4 Stress

#5 Farewell

At the moment my other favourites are U R and Stress :)

FURTHER NEWS:

Yuri and her boyfriend have broken up. </3
    So that means that Sooyoung is now the only member in a relationship, as Yoona and Lee Seung Gi broke up in August, and Taeyeon and Baekhyun broke up in September, and Tiffany and Nichkhun broke up earlier this year.
    'Dating Generation' as it has been referred to is now down to 1!

17. Milksuki

Milksuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    About Taeyeon and Baekhyun's relationship, rumors are going on around that topic but considering how quickly SMEnt. confirmed the other break ups but not Baekyeon's, it might be possible that they are still together. Some are saying that it might be a on and off kind of relationship.

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Rumors are only sometimes someones "feelings/thinks or opinions "... but wery little these at are begin facts...
    Edit: soo diferent group are diferent rules? IsnĀ“t boyfriend at tabu these?

19. Milksuki

Milksuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Well yeah, that's why Taeyeon and Baekhyun's breakup is only a rumor rather than a fact. I'm still salty about Tiffany and Khun ):

20. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    ^ On/off relationship I can deal with. A bit of clarification would be nice though.

In news!

Yuri has reached 3 million followers on Instagram. Congrats!

SNSD will be having their next solo concert! 'Phantasia' will be the first tour as eight members.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015...l-poster-for-their-4th-solo-concert-phantasia

Girls-Generation_1447204936_af_org.jpg
    (Mod edit: photo too big)

In some sad news, Sunny will be leaving her radio show 'FM Date'. The article below includes the news that the tour will include Japan and Asia, so watch out for your country to be announced!!
    I have no hope that they will come to the UK... :(

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/sunny-to-leave-her-beloved-radio-show-fm-date

Finally, their endorsement of Baby G Watches continues in their latest pictorial (full article below). Previous concepts have included sweets and sparkling jewels; they now go for an urban look.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015...model-baby-g-watches-in-the-flatiron-district

[​IMG]

Tiffany also took part in the semi-final of Unpretty Rapstars 2, performing with Truedy. She was not the only SM artist there as Chanyeol of EXO also rapped with another contestant. Truedy made it through to the final! When I find a decent video I will share it.

Finally something fun: the SM Halloween Party really looked like fun this year, and nothing was more so than Sooyoung's outfit. Check out some of the girl's outfits below!

[​IMG]

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015...s-with-truedy-for-unpretty-rapstar-semifinals

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015