1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a fun episode to end the year.

Akiho was definitely the MVP of the year for me as well. Just by being herself she can produce so much laughs and entertainment.

Chukemon just want to talk about her home prefecture....poor kid lol But when location is back in place I doubt the members will ignore the chance to go there haha

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's been a bitter year for the girls and all of us but they did do their best and for that i am so grateful. I am glad and proud to still be supporting them. The variety has been better and hopefully next year it continues to even much more. I found out something interesting from the jp fans. There was an incident where it seems like a staff shouted at the girls and jp fans sorta investigated and found out, and maybe i may be wrong, that the girls aren't directed or cued on what to say and that their remarks or actions aren't scripted. That the staff shouting wasn't towards them. If this is true then the program is mostly just the girls and the staff bringing the variety on with some few cue & scripts here and there. From a grp which was solely depending on staff and MC to run the program to a grp which now do things without scripts or orders and still makes it interesting says how they have the variety in them and also how they have grown in it. I am sure staff has recognised it and is using it for the future. If they aren't restrained, then we are yet to see them bloom in SokoSaku too

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Too bad noone of you commented about her PV. I have already done so after I collected myself from seeing Biwa-born-powerful-girl dancing and hopping like her dai-senpai Marika Ito did so many years before. But this time the music was gorgeous, as was our girl rapping through funky jazz like a hot knife through butter!!!

P.S. And now that you have pointed this out, taking the torch of nagai-hanashi from her Oshi Shi-chan was sooo touching!

4. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Looks like that's exactly what happened. Sugai-sama is keeping her captaincy with Mattari replacing Akanen as the new vice-captain.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    IF, and I repeat that, IF there will be a change in captaincy, Marina is the ONLY suitable person for that. She is articulate, expressive, assertive, positive and brave enough for the job. She was born to lead and I believe that SHE WILL lead this group. Any other choice will find me extremely surprised but not against, as this is my personal point-of-view and possibly the final choice will be made by people who know more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Do I get to gloat? :^^;: No? Okay :|

Kinda felt weird to not have any SokoSaku yesterday and no subs today but I guess next week will be most anticipated

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Glad it happened. And I hope it could mean an incoming Akanen graduation. She is one of the few members who still gives me yankee-bully vibes. Marina is more into the high-class profile like Sugai, which is better for Sakurazaka's new image.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

WTH?? Damn, you went out of line this time lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    mpv-shot01336.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I missed SokoSaku yesterday :(

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    There was.....none....but I think I'm missing something here :^O^:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    eh? :blink:

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yeah no SokoSaku yesterday, see my comment above about it feeling weird that there are no subbed eps to look forward to today

I wonder if they will have an announcement on the first episode of SokoSaku about this captaincy thing

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Ah lol
    I knew there wasn't any episode yesterday, so I really missed it and the girls. I think there had been a language mistunderstanding. Damn english! lol
    I was wondering that too... usually the new captaincy comes after the previous cap grad or announcement. Akane will be there though, so.. I'm not sure how it will go

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I like to think of this whole captaincy thing in terms of hockey captains and alternates. Usually decided by committee, although I'm not sure if it's just management, or if they let any of the members have their say. Also, just because someone loses their letter, Akanen losing her co-captaincy in this case, it doesn't mean she can't still help be a team leader, she just doesn't have an official title.

I think Nen will be fine.

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Technically there are no 2nd gens, they are all 1st gen Sakurazaka. It does make sense to give the a former Keya 2nd gen the vice-captaincy and keep Sugai on as captain. Then in a couple/few years when Sugai graduates we can begin the Captain Kira era.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oh dear heavens :^^;: save us haha (no shade here, Kira is cool lol)

Seriously speaking though, some fans are making such a huge fuss over this. Can we leave the overreactions in 2020 and the Keyaki era? Its Sakurazaka46 now, changes were bound to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

For Captain Kira to happen, she'd have to stop saying...interesting things (to put it nicely).

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Kira isn't the captain we want or need, but she is the captain we deserve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ah, I get it now. I thought you said missed as in missed the airing

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't hockey teams have 2 alternates? I'm still puzzled as to why Keya/Saku is the only group that has the vice captain position, when other 46 and 48G groups don't.

Oh I think next week we get the relationship update chart if I am not mistaken? Same as KeyaKake ep 78 when Sugai revealed all those links between members.