1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ten has been really outspoken lately. She used to freeze when asked a question before. She showed her acting chops in that short video playing herself and that blonde version of her "idol".
    Speaking of Ten, that love quadrangle would be perfect if Pon likes Ten (and so yabai!)[hehe]

2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Do they have a christmas special episode ? Only saw their new year special :). Also, in the new year special, where did the dove come from ? Did they hide it in the book ?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    There was once during the Keyaki era, for Christmas 2016. But due to the overflowing of other plans/activities in each show (for example, the Couple Location Shoot resulted in like three episodes being produced, the Pair Location Battle resulted in five episodes) means there has been no time so far for another one.

As to where the dove came from... magicians never reveal their secrets!

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great episode, Backs Liners are just ready to take it over if mngmnt let them lol
    Special mention to TakeYui because she's obviously trying with all she has and I appreciated it even if I'm not sure what she'll get from it;
    and to Hikari. BacksLive really helped her a lot and even though some things are never gonna change, her reactions are way better.
    I think it's obvious she got more confident in herself.
    Ganbattene Hikari!

Akiho MVP... because it's Akiho [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Oh, how I like your random mentions about Akiho in almost every post out of three you write... That makes me itchy to reply and add to the Akiho love...
    I completely agree that she's the MVP! Let it be written in flames with letters greater than her own (when she writes stuff)...

• Like Like x 1
  6. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I was watching last week's episode, and it was really great, so I don't want to be negative, but did the MC's didn't know Kira can do a dog voice? Did MaRina have to tell them? I thought every one knew that.
    And did MaRina again have to raise her hand to try voice acting? They had a few front row members do different types of voices (sexy, yankee etc), and while they were decent, MaRina I thought was easily the best. Who knows how many other talents the girls have that we're not aware of because management hasn't done much to develop them. Sorry but I had to say that.

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Kira laughing at Nen's answer of "toilet" during the word rally was amusing to me.

8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ten-chan outdid Marina overall, specially on the sexy, yankee, and kiddie parts. To me, the first part of this episode was fun, the second was kind of... odd.

9. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I have to disagree, the episode was not great, at some points the episode felt like a "broadcast incident" as Tsucchi says at the end. But I don't care, since this segment was done right after class so they are trying new things, and on the road of learning these things happen.

They probably knew it, but that's how MCing works, you setter to someone spike

Man, there was even a time of silence after the MC asked for someone, she didn't want to go, just like the others, but raised her hand for the sake of variety

And no, not everything is the management's fault, this is already becoming a meme.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Honestly, when I saw the episode I thought it would have been better if I didn't. Definitley broke the streak of great eps we got lately.

Like someone already said 1st half is good enough. I would have liked to see more less spotlighted members go for it, but whatever. 2nd half was Sawabe show like usual and I'm SO DONE with those.

Luckily I already saw last sunday episode so I knew it gets better, but still... we need a big change there.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Although it hurts, I have to agree with @Baal
    Even I felt awkward, especially during the last part. Only the middle part with Ten-chan and Marina saved the day.
    The bright side, on the other hand, reveals that these girls are only human, have their limits but they are willing to show this not-so-bright side of themselves. This should make them even more likeable.

12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Well, I for one had a blast watching that episode including the ad-lib parts with Sawabe. Reminded me of those wacky ass sketches they did back in 2016/2017 when Sawabe played the role of a boyfriend. I mean there was this moment when Kirako and Akipo just couldn't catch up to Sawabe's antics, but other than that all of them did great. As @Baal put it, they (especially shin 2ki) are indeed still learning, so I see no problem if some of the jokes are still rough around the edges. Speaking of perceived overreliance on Sawabe, I'd like to point out that both Bananaman and Audrey have arguably played a more proactive role in their respective shows than Tsucchi and Sawabe. I'm not diminishing the girls' input, but sometimes it just takes a pro comedian to set up a good boke to play off of. Tsucchi and Sawabe are both tsukkomis which are more suited for making punch lines rather than setting the joke up, so I can't help but welcome Sawabe taking the initiative from time to time. After all, apart from comedians at heart like Kazumin or Sasakumi it's generally hard for the members to act purposefully dumb for the sake of variety.
    As a side note, I wasn't a big fan of Sakura mascots designs originally, but this time around they managed to present them in a funnier way, so there's that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    In the new year's gift episode, did the MCs really pay for the items ? Sure must have cost alot :D

14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I'm biased, so my opinion is biased too.

FWIW, I think that episode should have involved a professional seiyuu as a guest. I know that this may come back to back with the previous 2 episodes with another guest, so this could have been done at a slightly later date instead.

Miyano Mamoru* is a good candidate in my view. Otherwise Sugita Tomokazu would be an interesting alternative (in the opposite way!). Either are well known enough that the anime otakus within Sakurazaka will instantly recognize them. In fact Miyano will probably cause too much excitement among the girls**. In any case, a veteran seiyuu like those two can give guidance and showcase to the girls how to approach voice acting. In choosing a male seiyuu, he can play the role that Sawabe took in the voice acting.

* Incidentally, he voiced the idol producer in Zombieland Saga, an anime about undead idols (lol).
    ** Sorry girls, he's married (and with a kid). Same goes for Kaji Yuki (he appeared in one of the Keyabingo episodes).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'd guess we are taking about the guy that appeared on a Keyaki episode where Manaka and the rest of the gang were just laughing uncontrollably when they asked him to say something like "where are my pants" in an anime voice. This was one of those Keyaki gold episodes!:hehe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    No way to know. They make a lot of money though, even the appliances were probably no issue, so I would like to think they did.

17. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Just finished watching the voice acting episode (I only watched when they are subbed) so to not repeat what others said, I agree that this was not their best and a proper seiyuu guest would have benefit the episode tremendously.

PS: just want to highlight how good Morita was with her voice acting. Just like Tsucchi, I wanted her to do all the lines in the "sexy" version.

18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Really liked the seiyuu episode :). Certainly more funny and interesting than the previous two episodes. Funniest part was the one with Sawabe and the horse :D.

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting relationship between Akanen and Kira. They now have mini-fights/arguments like husband and wife? LOL
    TakeYui has taken Okabe's teachings to heart in retorting to Sawabe, good for her!
    The Kaichou and Hikarin need to grab a Japanese dictionary and learn a few words that begin with all syllables.:^^;:
    MVP: Onuma. Not only a new potential meme (kicking Onuma), but a big funny fail followed by a powerful cannon shot from her right foot! (The Japanese national soccer team Nadeshiko may be calling her soon) :D

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  20. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no softsubs?