1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My favorite parts from today's episode were Akanen chasing the car down like it was nothing, twice and Matsuri asking that the Sakura 8 be included in receiving the prize(s).

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Too early for the latest episode. Takes time to translate and implement subtitles. See keyavids for subs once it comes out.

3. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    not for today's, I mean last week's that already has hardsub

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Following @Jsprite's post I would argue that Kira-Nen is the most interesting couple so far in the history of Keya/Saku. Yes, it is still early to judge, but it's all over the place that these two have way too much more to show that what it has been shown so far. There must be much more behind-the-cameras interaction and that is (almost) evident mostly by the way Nen accepts and aknowledges Kira's poignant comments or reactions.

Kira's reaction when Nen said the word "Toire" was so precious (and Nen's follow-up to that) that I had it played again and again more than 20 times (I desperately need a .gif with sound). Too bad the MC's were not hooked by that to interrupt the game and elaborate (but I do hope that this one will be covered in an episode with cut scenes).

For me, where Nen has never been in my narrow oshi list (only in the wider circle) and Kira being my third favourite among shin-2-sei, it is the sum of both that exceeds the units. This is a rare case where Kira+Nen > Kira or Nen. This sum is the winning recipe for any variety.

Chukemon is entering her 2nd period of bloom (after the initial push when 2-sei joined) and this one is strong. This baby is a magnet, her face is like a marshmallow and her expressions the most plastic among all girls in the group - the very best indeed. She (together with Inoue and Marina) can fit-in any circumstance and adapt immediately due to her awesome comedy instinct. Plus are her great dancing capabilities and her incredible articulation.

And, yes, I am so glad that my Tyrrano, my precious jewel Onuma is becoming the protagonist, the star, of the closing gag in many episodes. Although still awkward (like the poorly conceived and executed last part of the Seiyuu episode - in general) and still having some way to go to build her confidence, she can spice-up any episode with a unique, unexpected and (usually) unforgettable way.

What I need is more Marino... But on the other hand, isn't that unpenetratable shell of hers her unique strength and characteristic?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I've seen a lot of videos from the latest episode on youtube with hundreds of thousands of views already in some cases, and close to a 99/1 like/dislike ratio. It seems like it was a big hit with the Japanese fans :1st: (and deservedly so IMO at least)

6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I think the motherly instinct is kicking in for Akanen. Also, as people age (become more mature), they tend to mellow out, and she maybe just letting Kira be herself.

I agree with what you said about Chukemon and Onuma (BTW, both seem to be sporting new hair styles!).

Regarding Marino, she is the closest thing to the darkest member of Sakura that we have (I can't help but remember that "DEATH!" expression whenever she opens her mouth, LOL). Should she adopt that as her chiara and run with it?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That was exactly what I was implying simply because this is the way things are going regarding Marino. She doesn't seem even to make the slightest attempt to move closer to the limelight and promote herself and even when MCs (mostly Tsucchi) are poking her, her reactions are "reptile-in-hibernation-like". She is like a pretty flashy lizard coldly watching you with those amazingly big, expressive, pretty eyes and replying in a soft, bass, subdued voice with one or two carefyllu chosen words that most of the times hit straight on the mark...!

I like her character so much, my precious little Marino. But, still, I would like to see much more of her...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  8. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Funny but short episode in the since that the segment will not extend to tomorrow, but the preview showed the new summer like uniform which is beautiful
    Back to the episode, I completely understand Hono's GPS thing as I enjoy maps in general. Not much to say for the rest, it was fun and I wished to explore more about the girls interests but we had Morita laughing a lot so I can not complain :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Koike scares me sometimes...LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I cannot say that the new uniform is beautiful... Maybe it's too early and I have to get used to it but from this short exposure to it those long collars remind me remotely to this elongated face of the "scary movie"... Despite their bright colour, they look gloomy and ... sad!

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Matsuda's "Poker" face reminded me of a few poker face moments done by The Cool, Shida and Risa, back in the day.
    Somewhat related, nothing beats Maiyan's Kuroishi face disapproving of Akimoto (It is legendary in Sakamichi lore).[hehe]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I stand my ground.
    Those costumes are taken straight out CardCaptor Sakura.. which is kinda fitting but also very bad.
    On the other hand this may means we are getting our 3rd single soon and if not... they'll be gone in a few months hopefully.

I watched ep 38-39-40 yeasterday and I have to say BackLivers episodes just rocked. We should have more of those. Last one was kinda meh, but today should go better

Personally I wanna a face-off between Matsuri and Miho (Hinata) who went through a similar segment in HinaAi. Hikaru would just die laughing there lmao. She's super cute when she can't stop

13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

So much to unpack in this episode. For starters, the DoS members are showing their colours.

prowrest.jpg
    Looks like Kaichou can be a pro-wrestler after Sakurazaka.

I have this sudden weird thought of the oldest and youngest members 合体 into a ぺンちゃん...
    Maybe Kaichou has the right idea: Ten-san.

Hmmm :thinking
    pomu.jpg

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I haven't seen the Kaichou this animated (and alive) since...ever! Pleasantly surprised! For a second I thought she was going to choke Ten-san and Takeyui.

Now, Pen-chan has a nice ring to it!

Seems like Koike's life revolves around Pomu...

Based on next week's episode preview, it is showtime for Risa.

15. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    should I call it "Kai-Choke"? Well I'm surprised that Yumiko Kaichou has a little bit of violent side.

• Creative Creative x 2
  16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately, all we got of Kosaka in this episode was just a 3 second shot of her.
    kosaka.jpg

New idea for goods lol
    dendendoudo.jpg

Masumoto X Onuma combi lives on
    masumoto_oonuma.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I can't wait for the subbed episode...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

The way Takemoto described Seki sounds a little creepy (lol).

Seki "Kaichoke" Kaichou, with "Kai-choke" and "kuma-hug" as her signature moves.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Their brown summer uniform looks like girl scout outfit :cool:

20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Subs are out (as always thank you so much, subbers)
    EP 41:Wow, I had not idea kaichou was so physical, just like Tsucchi, my image of her was totally opposite.
    This is what I love about these themes, we get to learn a lot about the girls :)
    I really love the new uniformes, it is very shoujo anime vibes.
    EP 42: Love me some Morita laughing out loud moments
    Kousaka doesn’t always play, but when she does she nails it!
    Tamura center, nice