TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @sakurasucker Thank you my friend and neighbour for the corrections and apologies to the rest of the forum ppl for misusing this thread and turning it into a GraecoLatin Linguistics Conference...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Another great episode!
    I know we have to wait another week for 3kis, but it's so worth if this is the content level we get meanwhile! I laughed from start to end [hehe]

And while I laughed at everything and loved even more, I'm really glad whoever calls the shots in SokoSaku keeps giving Seki her own spotlight even if she's gonna graduate instead of just making her disappear quietly in the background like often happens in this kind of shows with unders/backs/or whatever they are called.
    My soft spot for Yumiko kaichou is pleased

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Dill -- Very good point about not making members of lower popularity simply "disappear quietly" into graduation. And I, too, have a soft spot for Yumiko Kaichou, as someone who is a big person in more than one way, and who gently but resolutely continues to be herself.

I know it was a misuse of the forum, but it was a misuse I enjoyed. Here in North America, even Latin is not often taught, but I went to a very old-fashioned high school where I studied both Latin and ancient Greek. And learned too little of both.

I agree that the ancient Greek and Roman cultures are the basis of Western culture, and I think that although we may be unconscious of it, they are still in us, across Europe and the Americas.

I compare the European world with the Chinese world, and see China as being like a Roman Empire that never completely dissolves, but keeps falling apart and reassembling itself. Japan is like Britain, both offshore islands that retain their own wilder versions of the continental culture, and stubbornly refuse to homogenize with the whole.

And now back to SokoSaku....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I managed to watch yesterday episode on the go and Rika, Riko and Reina were the first 3ki members on SokoSaku.
    I like that they chose so far to introduct small groups giving more time for each girl, but if they presents 3 members each episode it will take 4 weeks, it feels such a long time lol

Without spoilering more, I have to say just 3 things:

- Rika really surprised me. Although she went first she looked absolutely at ease. Sure there was a bit of nervousness but way less than I expected. She did great.
    - Riko is Riko and she's such a cutie you're gonna melt as soon as she enters. But also awesome in her own way. I wonder how much both those sides of her are amplified live.
    - Reina looked more interesting and smooth on SokoSaku than on the documentary for me. Good job!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Today episode is a killer.
    Cuteness overload and lots of laughs :inlove:
    They are speeding things up a bit, so we got Nagi, Airi, Yuzu and also Mio

All in all, I loved it. Can't wait for this batch of episodes to be subbed
    (and like usual, thanks so much to the people working on it:worthy:)

• Like Like x 2
  6. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    This episode was SO FUN. It was so enjoyable that I shed tears of laughing while watching it. Those girla are so good at variety. Kira-chan is a genious and Inoue did a great job too. The chemistry with MCs is perfect and everything feels so natural. Like being at home and joking with your stupid uncles. Glad they are giving exposure to 3ki members too. I loved Airi's and Matono's segments.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Ep 127 thoughts:
    The fact that even the staff loves to tease Takemoto is so funny. The powerful girl from Lake Biwa is truly loved by everyone.
    This episode was basically fulfulling the dreams of the 3rd gen, Mukai gets to sit on Uemura's lap, Taniguchi gets to get silly with Inoshita...I mean Inoue (and holly hell she is so smol!!!), and Matono almost stopped functioning interacting and getting to hug Kobayashi lmao

Last edited: May 3, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Just finished up watching 134 and gosh what a funny bunch of idols we have here. One of the things that made me really fall for Run was her hilarious commentary when she was on the rollercoaster, so this made me feel a little nostalgic, but also excited to see if there was a 3ki who could have the same effect on me. Yamashita was hilarious! Her crying to suddenly being pissed off resonated with me LOOL i know the feeling when you're scared out of your mind and someone next to you is like "la di da" lmao. I felt bad for Ishimori, it seemed like she really did want to go on the ride but she was so scared her heart rate made them tell her no? that's tough :^^;:

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

ep144 - Confession in Japanese dialect. Hilarious natural reactions to the embarrassment of acting an ad lib confession in your local dialect. Fukuoka-Miyazaki-Yamaguchi-Kobe-Kyoto-Shizuoka. The strange local words and expressions from people like Yuzu, Mio, Marina, Airi, Mii-chan, Shii-chan and Oonuma were a joy to hear, and will be a big pain for translators to make meaningful in English. Full marks were given for cuteness all round.

But the part that did it for me was the live performance of Drone Senkaichuu, centred by Hono. Just as in the mini-live, this more abbreviated version was happy, melodic idol music, with pretty smiles and so well danced. You feel total confidence in the performance of the 1-2 gens here. The quadruple backward bunny hop, all in unison, was brilliant.

Now I find myself hoping to see Karin centring a SokoSaku live version of Isshun no Uma. I like the SokoSaku lives, rather intimate, and on home ground.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Some general musings on recent eps.

ep:140&141 3rd gen knowledge test
    The 3rd gen are smarter than average with Odakura being the smartest. Murayama Miu is pretty funny, she's on the lower side of the test scores but hilarious.
    For the Karin fans, they might enjoy ep: 140.

On another eps. Yuipon has 71!! pairs of shoes compared to Karin's 3.
    Also, looks like they are going on a trip to Shiga, Takemoto's hometown.

Will have to catch up on some more episodes but 3rd gen looks fresh and lively.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just catched up with the hit campaign so I have to watch both Shiga and Academic Ranking episodes yet, but I wanted say that as much I love location shot for hit campaigns, I like this format too.

It's good to see all the girls involved in the campaign even if it's something so "normal" as games.

I felt bad for Rei but glad she was first and the girls just kept cheering on her.
    I loved Hikaru-Akiho pair, so unusual and yet surprisingly working! I'd love to see more of them in future, their instictive need to succeed will touch the moon.
    Inori and Miichan probably had the hardest game in my book, and I expected Hono to do something more physical but absolutely loved her leadership. I hope this part of her will come out more.
    Ten is such a superstar I don't know what to say.. is there something she can't do?
    Habu is just so Habu, you can't not love her lol
    ...and Kira is just so Kira I end up adoring her even when she fails... probably even more than if she did everything right
    I'm a bit ashamed to admit I expected Uemura and Marino to fail both time and yet.. I'm so happy they did it right! Marino's screentime is always a win anyway for me :D
    Loved Pon-Renaa-Fuuchan Limbo, I'm glad they failed once though, it spiced up things a bit

and I think it leaves Karin... well... I definitely expected her to fail lol

And like usual, Karin surprised me.
    I'm happy to see how much she came out from her shell and grew in these last years. And with Start Over she seems to bloom ever more. Not changing herself, but understanding her own value, how much she's worth. I love this.

Location shots are definitely more touching because of the challenges, of the edits and beautiful landscapes they usually show and God, Akiho arriving in a boat will never lose its magic for me, but to see the girls working together has no price.
    It will always be my favorite show.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. naukoot

naukoot Kenkyuusei