1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Am I the only one not affected by the colours? Lol. Well, Sakura flowers are famously pink and white. I'm afraid it's how it's gonna be for a long while. Altho their colour is white, they can't have the whole studio white. Their logo has both colours too. It's bright of course but it is what it is now. We have to get used to it.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 8
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, their blog and mobame share the same colour scheme so its probably gonna be like this for a while.

It looks like heaven, or, what I imagine heaven to be like at least.

@JoltFiend sig updated, tee hee.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree. I get it the new name is Sakurazaka46, but we are deviating from the elegant into the comical, even the freaking studio monitors had sakura branches along the borders. Seriously?

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Not to mention pink just.... isn't right for MOST of these girls AT ALL! I get using a bit of it, but it honestly might as well be their official colour with how much it is being used!

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, the official color is white dominant, but it can't be all white. They have to use the pink, but at least its a less powerful shade of it.

I do miss the old KeyaKake set though. But we know from experience that designer-san can dress them up quite nicely when it comes to uniforms (aside from a few misses IMHO, LOL) so we should look forward to that. The set should change with it, I feel.

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    You should have known the second they showed the new logo how it would turn out lmao, why are you guys so surprised? And who tf cares if they have sakura branches on their monitors, the group is called sakurafreakingzaka46! if they were called bananazaka46 i would expect to see a crap ton of banana's everywhere too. The girls look amazing and stunning even with a burriko episode, they didn't lose their elegance. And their outfits match too, a little weird but a lot cuter than the military funeral party uniforms they would wear before.

Once again it seems like complaining for the sake of it.. The episode was amazing, the girls showcased a new side to them so well and we can tell the atmosphere in the studio was a good one. If the change in set helps with that change in mindset for all of them, then I'm more than happy for them to cover the set with sakura branches and blind me with the bright colors of pink and white...Actually, I'll be disappointed if they don't have their first concert show them coming through the gates of heaven itself, the entire stage decked out in pearly white and blossom pink, making me evaporate from the sheer brightness of it all.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    well yes it is comparing, but it is like... I WANT to love Sakurazaka46 as much as I love Keyakizaka46, but if things are shoved into my face that I don't like it's kinda tough!

And just bcs I know to expect it, doesn't mean I have to like it! I was very much iffy about the pink in their logo, heck I was iffy about the NAME from the beginning!

I love the girls as much as ever, it's just that It seems more and more like their new concept won't be for me! Which just makes me... bitter and kinda sad! For me to be a fan of a group I need to love more than just the members!

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

What? Lol. They only just started, with their 1st single yet to come out. It's too early to start with these questioning. Idk why you think they might go for a different concept, but their 1st single, at least the one we've heard, tells us it's still the keyakizaka46 we know, only now matured. I don't wanna question your love but come on. We only see the variety studio once in a week. They already explained them having the name Sakurazaka doesn't mean they gonna go all cute and stuff, so I don't see why it's still something being worried abt. And it's not like keyaki too didn't have such songs. Let's chill & enjoy them as we have lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    At some point you're gonna have to decide, whether you still love the girls as Sakurazaka46 (I know I still do) or just loved them as Keyakizaka46.

Keyaki is the first group I have loved this intensely, and I still miss the old members, the old songs, the studio, everything. But that's all over now, we have a new group, a new single, a new show, heck, a new center!

Keyaki is forever, but Sakura is the now. We are not forgetting Keyaki, but I choose to believe the girls are honoring the memory of that beloved group by soldiering on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Idk but I still get confused when I hear some ppl say 'yeah. I love Keyakizaka46. I'm not sure abt this sakurazaka46'.

To be frank I get confused. It's the same girls that are Sakurazaka46 now. So I wonder, which one did they love: the members. The concept. The songs. Or all?

If it's the song & concept only, these were brought alive by the members. No matter how it is, its the members that made the things we love. And these members are the same one we have here now and things haven't been different except the name & the color which I don't pay much attention to.

This is me & I'm not trying to force this on everyone but I hope instead of complaining of these materialistic things which make up just a quarter of the group, we will rather support them by their efforts. I support them mainly bcos of this. Without them, there wouldn't have been the songs & concept we love. Nor will there have been the keyaki we loved.

They're trying to move on and make things work for them. It was much harder for them to lose their name than us yet they did leave it. We shld do the same if we wanna keep enjoying what we loved back in Keyaki.

I apologise in advance if I stepped over anyone's boundary with this

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Honestly don't care about names. You don't become a different person just because you changed your name. Same goes for this group, or any other groups for that matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I get where you are coming from with this, BUT, I loved the combination of all the aspects. I loved the concept, the songs and the members all together. For me to stan a group I should love all of these things, I'm alright with change if the change is to smth else I like! In this case though I'm not quite sure if I like the change (leaning more towards no)

The members definitely were who made the Keyaki concept into what it is and what I love. That doesn't mean I will definitely love how the members portray another concept. Without the members Keyaki wouldn't have been Keyaki, but it also wouldn't have been the same group with another concept or different songs. It's all a melting pot and all those things TOGETHER make a group.

Now if you change an ingredient in that soup the taste will change. Sure the rest of the ingredients will be the same, but the end result is different.

I don't want to make this decision until they properly make a release, but atm? I don't think I'm going to stan Sakurazaka46 and that.... is bitter for me, bcs I still love the girls! But that doesn't mean I'm going to keep following them through a concept I'm not into. I till hope that I'm going to be proven wrong tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I like the pink

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

It is very bright and I can see why some find it too bright. The colour palette used is mainly white, pink, and silver (with different mixtures). It's exacerbated by the fact that the girls are wearing all white.

pink.jpg

I'd also like to point out that the old(er) studio set(s) were a wide colour palette, even though the Keyakizaka logo is green (Keyaki) and purple (Nogi). The studio set doesn't have to follow the colour scheme of the logo. I don't recall a zelkova tree in the middle of the studio either.

obaka.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The previous set really did work better. I'm waiting to see how it'd look like with a different uniform. Full white looks okay one by one, but when everybody is put together it becomes sort of too much. Frankly, they did a better job on Hinata's first studio outfit
    [​IMG]

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, its a different group now. We can't keep looking for Keyaki elements because we will just get disappointed. This is the point of their rebrand and rename.

We have to treat it as a reboot, friends. Keyakizaka was great, but we have to let it go.

We have to give this new group time to find their footing, and that includes the costumes, sets, songs, etc. This show is a part of it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Me too.
    ---
    Heck, I will go even further. Aesthetically speaking, I prefer Sakurazaka (colors, studio set, all the pinks and whites) than Keyakizaka. Their first group photo, in the white dress with the pink at the bottom *chef's kiss* for my personal taste. Also feels very horror movie/Halloween so that is a plus as well.

18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

ElZCnRXU0AE1dhe.jpg

>pink stained skirts

So has the group turned yandere.

19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

After all they went through, I won't be surprised they are now yandere lol. Heck, I want them to just go all out against those horrific statements

• Like Like x 1
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Sakura petals are naturally white. The reason they look pink is because there's a corpse buried under every Sakura tree. The white petals turn pink because the tree drinks the blood from the corpse.
    Or so the urban legend goes.

• Informative Informative x 3