TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm never really surprised when I watch fortunes from any 48/46 group because they're usually just another way for management to announce who they want to receive a push for the year. Remember when Neru got #1? They were very obviously pushing her on top of the popularity she already had. AKB do this all the time too, so I don't really take them seriously, as long as it provides entertainment then it's all good :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The episode kinda felt too on the nose and safe. I wish they'd choose more creative themes than members' pets too. At least Ozeki's home renovation was somewhat funny.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Most of what the the fortune teller was saying about Ten-chan applied to Techi...interesting.
    As mentioned before, no surprises on the top 5, I am surprised Karin's name was not included.

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'd rather prefer not to comment on the episode... Ahhh it feels so nice when you're in a car speeding up and up and up and then somehow you pull the handbrake... <sigh>

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Really interesting. When their last fortune was read, it was really bad and most of us here were pretty sorry for them. Now it's more positive and its interesting seeing replies here abt it. Interesting

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Too hard on herself? Check.
    Encouraged to rely on others? Check.
    Feels like she is a bother when she hesitantly seeks help? Check.

I'd like to not worry as we see 1ki constantly babying TenTen and taking care of her - then again they did that to Techi too.

Maybe that is the case. I'll never profess to understand how they value their luck and fortune telling being a non-Japanese person (the most egregious for me is the palm readings, ugh). Then again I do enjoy when they do a hypnosis episode and I don't believe in that either :^^;:

7. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I thought just like you, but this guy changed my mind. He not only accurately predicted the Keyaki, but also the future of Nagasawa-kun, Hinatazaka (when Hiragana still) and Kosakana
    He is the real thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Seriously he's the reason I started getting interested in fortune telling. What he said abt hiragana came true. Then earlier this year for keyaki. Ppl keep saying its mgmt influence but I see it differently. Even if its mgmt doing, then we will have to call mgmt fortune tellers cos they see the future lol. Mgmt has nothing to do with this. I'm sure the mgmt itself need it to know where they are going lol. Like Tsucchi & Sawabe said, the staff were more worried lol.

It's 2 years ever since the Korean one and things are already looking better like she said too. The group is stable now. Rwally interesting!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

He also got Soramo-chan future right as Renaaaa~ pointed out. Very interesting indeed.

10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I do have a question though: how can you walk a turtle? And would that not be like, a really slow walk? [hehe]

That story about Soramo-chan was cute

And what about the hero Kira's aspiration: "how can I be less of a bother". Oh, poor kid.

11. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    This is literally the best thing I have seen and read today :1st:

I imagine Renaaa~ being dwarfed by a huge Soramo-chan walking through the streets of Tokyo, and now I'm getting confused about tortoises and turtles all over again (the translation said turtle so I was thinking of something smaller)

13. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Not to mention, ppl can say that management has the future tellers put the pushed girls on top of the lucky girl lists BUT if the girls are going to be pushed and promoted, wouldn't that mean they are going to be lucky and doing good? And thus WOULD be ranked high in the lucky girl rankings.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I was talking more about the general member lucky rankings that are usually heavily management picked, not the fortunes itself like the ones you mentioned.
    The fortunes I believe, because nothing they said has gone wrong, but the lucky rankings are basically a playground for mgmt to promote girls they're pushing, there's no way to deny that. They throw in "unexpected" girls like matsurina to make it more believable but the majority are usually already popular members that are pushed and loved by fans already, so it's easy to make a prediction that they'll have "a lucky year" lol.
    The fortunes on the other hand, have always been accurate. I don't think mgmt would have told them to say "yeah you guys are gonna have a horrible year, but eventually, after the sea parts and sky turns pink the group will go through a rEbIRth and start fresh and be successful" :^O^: believe the fortunes by all means but just take the lucky ranks with a grain of salt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't know about Nagasawa, but it was obviously scripted when he talked about Hiragana. He "predicted" the month of their single release (as if that wasn't already planned). And of course Nao would get #1, management already planned to make her the center for the first few singles (and she was already getting a push back then).
    If a couple of less popular girls made it in the ranking (Saito, Endo, Takemoto idk) it would have looked more believable. But it's literally two of the most popular 1ki, two new centers and Marina at the end who isn't super popular but management clearly likes her.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    isn't that unusual to see yuipon not getting angry when she heard "ponpon" from the latest episode?

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think it was because Sawabe wasn't addressing her directly, so I guess she didn't take any offense.

18. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    These suits look very restrictive, they are very rigid with these clothes.
    Hopefully they will change to a lighter one soon, It would help them to loosen up more

19. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Runrun episode, yay.
    We knew she is a peculiar girl but gotta say the love for salted whale fat got me haha
    Fabimaru is one pretty looking bird and it seem he had a little bit of fun flying around.
    Now, the highlight was the Chukemon/MatsuRina MC pair. I had no ideia it had been that long since last time they took charge of the show. Time flies~~~
    Hope they get to present more episodes in the future, specially because they make it easy for the editors as they do the sound effects themselves lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm watching the episode only now and I have to say, starting with Spice Girls is pretty cool in my book lol

We need to have more TakeMarina MC, they get better with practice after all, it would be a waste put them aside once again.
    MVP Inori, Habu and Hono, because it just takes them 2 seconds to bring out laughs
    I loved to see Hikaru with the falcon, she looks more and more like the perfect manga main character lol

It seems to me Pon's answer to the Ponpon thing was edited out, but I could be wrong.

• Like Like x 2