1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

That Ten laugh is a blessing!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

This was a super fun episode, I laugh from start to finish. With the girls acting so hyper, Ten-chan and Karin-chan were on a roll, so of course it would be so fun. So iu koto desu (There you have it).

I was going with Ten-chan for the MVP until Risa's turn on that game, I actually jump from my chair with the sudden increase in volume lol But then I thought Chukemon did great as well but...friends...nothing prepared me for the simple yet magical head turn Yuuka did...such grace...a princess indeed

• Like Like x 3
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Habu the detective and TenTen's head only dance were the highlights for me

Seems like our girls are having so much fun doing the show, and it shows

Its just kind of awkward for me not to see them in their tracksuits that they normally don for competition episodes like this

I like the ones Nogi wears with the member surnames at the back

• Like Like x 1
  4. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Such a fun episode. I found myself immediately wanting to race to next week to get some more! And so many of the girls had a chance to showcase their personalities on this one. In particular I really like what's happening with Risa's character. She's always been a fun person since the very beginning, but only really acted out with Mona, and when Mona left she became much more reserved. I'm glad to see her starting to come out of her shell more. As much as I love Chukemon and Matsuda, it was nice to see them not in the spotlight so we can get to know the other girls better. And that Sugai-sama turn... I rewatched that scene 6 times in a row. She truly is a princess.

I'm hoping this leads into the athletic competition sooner rather than later before it gets too cold. Those are among my favorite types of episodes.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Speaking of Mona the Keyakke hero, that "atarappu" reminds me of her... (notice how Ozeki and Nen laughed).

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Regarding this last episode let's not forget the extremely funny appearance of Kira, the volume and mute of her voice and the AMAZING face she made a split second before her time was up. For me, the highlights were Kira, Risa and Yuuka before anybody else. Noted is the extremely expressive face of Akanen and Chukemon. A special honorary mention goes to my sweet Fuu-chan with her "revolutionary-against-all-conventions head-strap"!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Hope to see some dynamic Pe-taro in the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, this episode was pretty much hilarious from start to finish - couldn't even pick an MVP because they were all on top form. I love 2nd gen, they've added so much to the group.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I was laughing literally every moment, as soon as I calmed down from the last joke, another would appear in quick succession. I was in stitches the whole time. Ten really stood out to me this ep, showing her cool/scary and adorable cute side! Rena too, she was super cute here! I'm so impressed with the change in 1st gen's variety skills, it's so nice to see every one of them on the ball with non stop jokes. I really love this new side of them. Can't wait for the end of the week!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

本物お嬢様だ
    [​IMG]

何かご用ですか?
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 16
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Even TakeYui could not bear that princess-type gaze

This is Yuuka's "you're gonna fall in love head turn and stare" move, and really, how can you not

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    this episode was really good, their variety skills have surely improved and the show is so enjoyable.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Chukemon was taken aback...along with the rest of us!:worthy:

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Yuuka's head turn should be demonstrated in all acting schools in the world as a raw model for a truly majestic and elegant princess-like gesture...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Its the head turn, eyes down, and then up that got me.

Reminds me of that line from Memoirs of a Geisha:

You cannot call yourself a true geisha until you can stop a man in his tracks with a single look.

Before you crucify me I am not calling Sugai-sama a geisha, its more about the track stopping gaze

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm gonna crucify you for quoting that mess of a book :hmm:

Great episode btw. I rewatched it too many times for being healthy lol Can't wait for the next one

• Like Like x 1
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    No worries there. I've been crucified too many times in these forums for my sometimes "unorthodox", sometimes caustic, sometimes sarcastic and sometimes allegoric posts and I can understand the spirit in which you write what you do ;)

P.S. ... and most of these times my crucifiers apply "hit-and-run" tactics

• Like Like x 3
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    What a great episode! Really looking forward to next week. Have to give props to Rena and Takemoto because I definitely didn't suspect them to be faking hearing the music.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I somehow suspected Rena from the beginning but she fooled me later with her perfect acting lol.

How did i get to know it was her at first?
    If you pay attention to where Tsucchi mentioned that Yuipon was dancing to the music, right beside Yuipon, I saw Rena smiling which proves she heard what he said. But with that oblivious scenario she created later, I thought it was a coincidence she smiled at the time Tsucchi said that lol

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think I liked Kira's attempt to get around Umu wearing the headphones the best.

Tsuchida-san wa...Gundam ga...GUNDAM GA!
    Tsuchida: You're too loud!

Tsuchida san-wa...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1