1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Special Stage [Nankai Datte Koi wo Suru] (2021/09/06 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Special Stage: Nankai Datte Koi wo Suru (何回だって恋をする)
    Announcement: https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12695459025.html
    Shonichi: 2021/09/06

- This special stage is performed by 2 members for safety against the virus.
    - The setlist was made by the general manager and the captains of each team:
    Mukaichi Mion, Okabe Rin, Komiyama Haruka, Iwatate Saho and Murayama Yuiri.
    - The abbreviation of the stage's name is "NanKoi" (Source: Miion's tweet)
    - The pairs of members are made from the groups of the 58th single's 3 b-sides -
    First Generation / Second Generation / Team 8
    - The setlist will be partially different for each group.

Setlist:

M00. overture
    M01. Tonari no Banana
    M02. Saka Agari
    M03. Kimi ni Au Tabi Koi wo Suru
    MC
    M04. Warukii
    M05. Mushi no Ballad
    M06. Tsuki to Mizukagami
    M07. Kimi wa Boku da
    MC
    M08. Nage Kiss de Uchi Otose! (21.09.06) / Jitabata (21.09.08)
    M09. Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai (21.09.06) / Yume e no Route (21.09.08)
    MC
    M10. Aozora no Soba ni Ite
    ENCORE
    EN01. Shitsuren, Arigatou
    EN02. Sustainable
    MC
    EN03. Hanareteitemo

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you for making this thread. Here is info and which members are performing when
    • 21.09.06 – Asai Nanami & Muto Orin
    • 21.09.08 – Takahashi Ayane & Hattori Yuna
    • 21.09.09 – Kawahara Misaki & Fujizono Rei
    • 21.09.10 – Suzuki Kurumi & Yamane Suzuha
    • 21.09.11 – (14:00) Furukawa Nazuna & Ishiwata Sena / (19:00) Okada Rina & Otake Hitomi
    • 21.09.13 – Suzuki Yukari & Hattori Yuna
    • 21.09.14 – Inagaki Kaori & Kurosu Haruka
    • 21.09.15 – Nagano Serika & Gyoten Yurina
    • 21.09.16 – Yoshihashi Yuzuka & Tada Kyoka
    • 21.09.17 – Kawahara Misaki & Fujizono Rei
    • 21.09.18 – (14:00) Okada Rina & Otake Hitomi / (19:00) Suzuki Yukari & Hattori Yuna
    • 21.09.19 – (14:00) Furukawa Nazuna & Ishiwata Sena / (19:00) Muto Orin & Asai Nanami
    • 21.09.20 – (13:00) Yoshihashi Yuzuka & Tada Kyoka
    • 21.09.21 – Mukaichi Mion & Murayama Yuiri (VR performance only)

• Like Like x 2
  3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Thanks @bonjourmarlene for the list. I watch a few of these shows. Didn’t know what to expect at first but I became very fond of the setlist and choice of members.

21.09.06 – Asai Nanami & Muto Orin: Opening night! Didn’t have much expectation for a 2-person stage with members that I don’t follow closely but, by the end I was thoroughly impressed. After a monthlong blackout I was hungry for some Theatre and streamed this live. Asai brings great presence and vocals to the show (it’s almost like having matsui rena or kojiharu back in the theatre, almost). Orin got mushi no ballad and nailed it. With her current styling orin sometimes looks more like nakai rika’s sister than tomu’s.

21.09.08 – Takahashi Ayane & Hattori Yuna – this was Hattori’s chance to showcase her talent with a decent partner before having to carry yukarin.

21.09.09 – Kawahara Misaki & Fujizono Rei – really fun show. Misaki carried here with confidence. Rei was a little shy but still capable. Misaki can pair with any member and have a good time.

21.09.10 – Suzuki Kurumi & Yamane Suzuha – looked forward to this stage but was a little let down by Suzuha being very shy on stage. Suzuha was very very careful and conscious in her live singing and never let it out. Her voice didn’t crack once in mushi no ballad but the song (meant to be a power ballad) was flat and emotionless. Suzuki, on the other hand, just had fun and delivered. For the record, Suzuki never once made the sentoukun pose.

21.09.11 – (14:00) Furukawa Nazuna & Ishiwata Sena / (19:00) Okada Rina & Otake Hitomi
    Caught the ending of ocarina and otake performance. As expected, It was solid. Will add more when I watch the whole show.

21.09.13 – Suzuki Yukari & Hattori Yuna
    I wrote about this in Yukarin’s thread. Subpar performance from Yukarin, regardless if her termination was predetermined or not she did the music a disservice by not putting in the effort. She had to pull alternating solos and it was a difficult task. Yukarin may be considered “new,” but she has been in the group 2 years already. Would anybody forgive her actions just because she belted out a song? No. but at least give fans a chance to feel like she belongs in AKB48. Hattori = sexy, fun, and entertaining. She is a good sport and good friend for pairing with Yukarin for her first/ final stages.

21.09.14 – Inagaki Kaori & Kurosu Haruka - another fine paring. mature beauty idol Kurusu (20) child-like idol Inagaki (24)

21.09.15 – Nagano Serika & Gyoten Yurina – the odd couple that was formed in Yamanashi concert to perform heart dokusenken. Excellent chemistry between these two. Serika is a stable, reliable performer and Gyouten’s Tsuki to Mizukami was the BGM to approaching heaven’s gate.

21.09.16 – Yoshihashi Yuzuka & Tada Kyoka – another pairing with good chemistry. Great fun all around this performance.

21.09.17 – Kawahara Misaki & Fujizono Rei
    21.09.18 – (14:00) Okada Rina & Otake Hitomi / (19:00) Suzuki Yukari & Hattori Yuna
    21.09.19 – (14:00) Furukawa Nazuna & Ishiwata Sena / (19:00) Muto Orin & Asai Nanami
    21.09.20 – (13:00) Yoshihashi Yuzuka & Tada Kyoka
    21.09.21 – Mukaichi Mion & Murayama Yuiri (VR performance only)

21.09.28 - Utada Hatsuka & Kawahara Misaki
    On the day of the show Hatsu tweeted that she had a big announcement and tagged Missa. Some fans wondering/worrying about what it could be. I figured the announcement was the fact she was even in the theatre with Missa. The first big surprise of the night was the talk part of Tonari Banana was rapped by both members. (Anyone experience banana rap before?) Missa, as expected, sang with a clear and refreshing voice. Her best song imo is hanareteitemo, the opening is beautiful. Hatsu was all over the place, throaty, sometimes coming from the abdomen, never squeaky, but the passion is there. She really worked on Mushi no ballad, influenced by the powerhouse akimoto sayaka, but sounding like an immature version. I think Hatsu's "coaching" comes mostly from watching Korean elimination shows like girls Planet 999. Turns out the announcement at the end of the show was a surprise appearance by Karen Yoshida in-person (with boa and sunglasses) to announce the beginning of a YouTube channel with all 3 misfits starting Oct1. (hatsu and missa referred to themselves as "v" twins? I never heard that before, I thought missa's twin was terada misaki).

Regarding song choice, it's a good mix of ballad and upbeat songs. On the down side, only 1 costume change, for the encore

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It should perhaps be noted that "VR performance only" means that only VR subscribers could apply to see the performance in person. They were still streamed on DMM (and available for ON DEMAND).

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    while I'm glad 8-person stages resumed, I was hoping for some missing duets

yuiyui and zukki
    remi and hiyuka
    muto sisters
    erii and rei (need extra echo for this pair)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/07/01 Nankai Datte Koi wo Suru
    Members:
    Yamane Suzuha, Suzuki Kurumi

2022/09/13 Nankai Datte Koi wo Suru
    Members:
    Inagaki Kaori, Kurosu Haruka

2022/09/26 Nankai Datte Koi wo Suru
    Members:
    Hattori Yuna, Yoshikawa Nanase

2022/09/27 Nankai Datte Koi wo Suru
    Members:
    Nagano Serika, Gyoten Yurina

2022/09/28 Nankai Datte Koi wo Suru (Yamane Suzuha Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Yamane Suzuha, Suzuki Kurumi

These are nice to watch! I guess because they're only two members, we hear their voices a lot more with all the solo lines and solo units... Sometimes they struggle a bit (especially when having to sing high) but sometimes they sound fine, it depends on the songs. Btw Yurina looks so pretty *-* Nanase looks great too! and I think Kururun did well in these performances.

• Like Like x 1