Stage [STAGE] Nogizaka46 2nd [16nin no Principal deux] '13/05~06

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by caramujo, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE] Nogizaka46 2nd [16nin no Principal deux] '13/05~

I've compiled the results into a google doc for easier comparison :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Although it's a bit sad as a Maiyan/Maimai/Sayurin/Nanamin fan to see less popular girls beat them, I am very happy about the results. I am glad that the popular members don't hog all the spot light and the UG get voted and get to shine as well.

It's like ... hard work pay off, literally. For example, Hinachima got to play Husako by default on 5/3 Night and she kept applying for the same role. Same for Chiharu - so I'm glad that Mattsun didn't steal the spotlight from her.

2. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~

@rust thank you so much for the explanation, so that's means all members have an opportunity to try to be elected for the next stage show if they fail to do so in the previous show, right? well, that is what I think from the show's results posted here :) yeah, I can see that, Misamisa is like a big sister for them :inlove:

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^
    ^Thanks Kyulmie for compiling the chart! [clap]
    Its rly easy to read & nice looking, I rly appreciate it! :)

Now, time for some information update!
    Firstly, two more new 2nd gen members have been introduced!
    Below is Shinuchi Mai (新内眞衣), born January 22nd, 1992, 21 years old & oldest of the 2nd gen (2nd oldest in Nogizaka overall below Maimai.) Her official profile.
    [​IMG]

& a possible pic of when she was younger. She might have been a top 20 candidate for Miss Seventeen (magazine) during 2008, as this picture originated from that issue of Seventeen.
    [​IMG]

Here is Kitano Hinako (北野日奈子), born July 17th, 1996, 16 years old. Her official profile.
    [​IMG]

Additionally, we have more news on the stage perf itself. It seems like Nogizaka perform mini-lives after each of their stage perf, & words are Ashurin solo centered Shakiism in the mini-live after yesterday's 2nd perf because Ikoma ran away!

For yesterday's 2nd perf, Ikoma was not elected to any roles, including the maid roles. This is considered the reason for Ikoma's behaviour. Ashurin have subbed for Minami previously in Shakiism, & was doing so for this mini-live too. Ikoma's absence however resulted in Ashurin solo-centering the song. Fans, including Ikoma fans, have expressed disappointment to this lack of professionalism as a result.

This is not the first time that something similar happened. During the open rehearsal/press conference for the 1st stage, 16nin no Principal, Ikoma ran away when a reporter was asking her a question, causing quite a stir at that time. Words were she also cried during the 3rd-last perf for the 1st stage. Considering all these, I think its fair to say Ikoma need to work on her mental toughness.

Also, some fans who have attended the show have said that Manattan have failed to be elected to any role because she is very very weak in her acting, & this Achilles' heel basically have completely offset her popularity advantage.

Kanarin have also fail to receive any roles thus far despite being of above-average popularity. This I think is due to her auditioning for the Itsumi role all three times despite herself not being like Itsumi at all. Itsumi have also seen a lot of members competing for the roles too somehow, causing the members who lost out to not have enough votes to squeeze into the Maid roles even.

4. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Guys thanks a lot for updating the information about the show, a lot of interesting things happened, which is fantastic!

2nd gen: Miria seems very promising, hope she wouldn't become a second Hoshimina, NGZ needs young and energetic girls like Ikuchan. That former AKB girl looks pretty fine also, it would be great if NGZ management doesn't mind much about those photo/boyfriend stuffs, I dont want to see any of the girl shaving their heads. Cant wait to see the rest of them.

The stage: very innovative voting system, especially effective to provide under girls opportunity to take part in the stage. The only two members haven't had any role are already in the senbatsu, so no one gets upset this time. I hope most of the fans prefer this system than the first one, having a bunch of cute girls and letting them doing nothing but backup dancing is a freaking waste.

About Ikoma: now I have to say this, Ikoma has the most outstanding personality in the group (both negative and positive) She moved to Tokyo to pursuit her career so I can say she's damn serious about this business, her stage performance is flawless and you cant find any other girl who has better facial expression than Ikoma when watching the PV. The management has many legit reasons to choose her at center. However as the concept of Nogizaka was developing into a group that we see today, Ikoma has slowly become a less proper choice to represent the group image. NGZ is like a high class idol group (which doesn't bombard the audience with those cheap gravure stuffs), they're elegance, clever, talented, beautiful while still have their dorkiness with weird grandma outfit and dancing. Ikoma is a small tomboy, she can't sing, she can't act, she can't handle her mental problem and too easy to freak out. Leaving the group when you know you're in center position is so irresponsible, that's inexcusable. IMO the 6th single senbatsu line up is for the sake of the group, we need to find another center, maybe a few more is even better.

Ando Mikumo graduation: she has done the right thing that is to stop wasting her time in this group (which has almost completely ignored her existence) and I hope other girls (except Misamisa ofc) would do the same or this NGZ "ship" would be too big too move on with truckload of new girls from 2nd gen.

5. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^Good day z00z00! :)
    Thanks for posting ur thoughts! I agree with most of your points. Regarding the voting system, So far I haven't seen anyone that have been upset about it, & everyone seems to be rly happy with the greater amount of opportunities for the unders. When Maiyan can end up with Maid #6 (meaning barely making it), Chiharu can beat out Sayurin, & members like Nanamin can drop completely, you know we have a system that is very dynamic & unpredictable.

Just a correction tho, Kanarin & Manattan are not the only two members to not have been elected to any roles so far, I only pointed these two out because they have rather high popularity so its rather a surprise. Other member that have yet to be elected to any roles are: Yamato Rina, Kawamura Mahiro, Hatanaka Seira, Wada Maaya, & Kawago Hina. With this system in place, I expect all the members here to be elected eventually however.

About graduation, I'm very sad to see Mikumo leave, but also recognize this is a very sensible choice, as from what I heard she is doing well in her studies. I agree there will be a need to trim down the group size if Ngzk continues to rely on a system dependent on single senbatsu for exposure. The only way I can think of so far for Ngzk to operate well while tending to every members is to have more regular stage performances, which I hope will happen after the 2nd gen announcement.

^
    ^
    ^
    ^Good day support! :)
    I had a similar thought before too actually. :XD:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that such a system would be interesting lol. Maybe we can even make a list of who we think can excel in each category. Realistically tho I don't see Ngzk's management being willing to apply such a system. If they can even consider the result of these votes I will consider it an improvement alrdy lol.

6. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Result for 4th show out! bold are the elected ones, underline are maids.
    Hisako - Nakamoto Himeka, Fukagawa Mai, Matsumura Sayuri
    Husako - Akimoto Manatsu, Ikuta Erika, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, Higuchi Hina, Yamato Rina
    Misako - Inoue Sayuri, Saito Asuka, Sakurai Reika
    Itsumi - Saito Yuri, Nakada Kana
    Youko - Takayama Kazumi, Hatanaka Seira, Wada Maaya
    Ayame - Ito Marika, Nagashima Seira
    Sakae - Eto Misa, Saito Chiharu, Hashimoto Nanami
    Seichi - Kawago Hina
    Aketagawa - Noujou Ami
    Sawamura - Ikoma Rina, Ito Nene, Kawamura Mahiro, Wakatsuki Yumi

Maids, ordered by votes received, are:
    Maid ①: Nagashima Seira
    Maid ②: Takayama Kazumi
    Maid ③: Kawamura Mahiro
    Maid ④: Matsumura Sayuri
    Maid ⑤: Nakada Kana
    Maid ⑥: Saito Chiharu

Members who didn't made it, italic are repeat, underline are surprise for me: Nakamoto Himeka, Akimoto Manatsu, Higuchi Hina, Yamato Rina, Nishino Nanase, Shiraishi Mai, Inoue Sayuri, Saito Asuka, Hatanaka Seira, Eto Misa, Wakatsuki Yumi, Ito Nene.

Members who have yet to make it to any roles so far: Manattan, Tomato, Seitan.

Upsets (imo, less popular beating more popular) are:
    Maaya > Kazumin & Seitan
    Chiharu > Misamisa (for maid)
    Rottii > Myumyu & Nene (for maid)

Notable results (usually similar popularity) are:
    Maimai > Sayurin
    Ikuchan > Maiyan, Naachan, Manattan
    Reika > Sayunyan & Ashurin
    Yuttan > Kanarin
    Bebitan > Seirarin
    Nanamin > Misamisa & Chiharu
    Ikoma > Myumyu, Rottii, Nenekoro

Additional Surprises:
    - Maiyan, Naachan, & Misamisa dropping out completely!!! :cry:
    - Two default winner for Hinapyon (Seichi) & Amiami (Aketagawa).

7. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Result for 5th show out! bold are the elected ones, underline are maids.
    Hisako - Yamato Rina, Nakamoto Himeka
    Husako - Higuchi Hina, Ikuta Erika, Eto Misa
    Misako - Saito Asuka, Ikoma Rina
    Itsumi - Nishino Nanase, Ito Marika, Saito Yuri, Hatanaka Seira
    Youko - Sakurai Reika, Shiraishi Mai, Fukagawa Mai, Wada Maaya, Akimoto Manatsu
    Ayame - Nagashima Seira
    Sakae - Noujou Ami, Hashimoto Nanami, Saito Chiharu
    Seichi - Nakada Kana, Takayama Kazumi, Kawago Hina, Matsumura Sayuri
    Aketagawa - Wakatsuki Yumi, Inoue Sayuri
    Sawamura - Ito Nene, Kawamura Mahiro

Maid ①: Saito Asuka
    Maid ②: Yamato Rina
    Maid ③: Eto Misa
    Maid ④: Noujou Ami
    Maid ⑤: Ito Marika
    Maid ⑥: Ito Nene

Members who didn't made it, italic are repeat, underline are surprise for me: Higuchi Hina, Saito Yuri, Hatanaka Seira, Sakurai Reika, Shiraishi Mai, Fukagawa Mai, Wada Maaya, Saito Chiharu, Kawago Hina, Nakada Kana, Matsumura Sayuri, Inoue Sayuri.

Members who have yet to make it to any roles so far: Seitan..

Manatsu > Maiyan, Reika, Maimai!!!

Notable results are:
    Ikuchan > Misamisa
    Ikoma > Asuka
    Naachan > Bebitan, Yuttan, Seitan
    Bebitan > Yuttan & Seitan (for maid)
    Kazumin > Sayurin & Kanarin
    Myumyu > Sayunyan
    Rottii > Mahiro

Other surprises:
    - Maiyan dropped Twice today! :cry:
    - Seirarin by herself for Aketagawa
    - Seitan last member to not make any role so far..

8. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Whoah [shock] Manattan > Reika, Maimai and MAIYAN?

Oh well, this is not a pure popularity contest and the results thus far shown it. It's nice that almost every member has a chance to act. I feel like fans want to give the under girls a chance as well, and again, this is not a popularity contest. I hope that none of the senbatsu/hachi-fukujin (especially Ikoma and new center Maiyan) feels bad or unwanted or unpopular because they're not voted in.

But I seriously hope Maiyan gets back tomorrow though :(

YAMATOMATO :inlove:

9. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Maiyan does not have much advantage when it comes to acting compare to other candidates so it's understandable that people might be hesitate to vote for her. I'm glad that NGZ fans/the audiences have made this voting system successful, because it requires at least a perspective to make a reasonable choice, rather than mindlessly casting all the votes on your faves.

Ikuchan and Kazumin got the best acting skill IMO. It's nice to see they've been doing well so far, especially Ikuchan.

@rust: I would be so happy if NGZ get more regular stages like this for the sake of undergirls exposure but consider the intense training, the script complexity and all the preparation, unlike AKB's simple and repetitive theater routine, it's hard to imagine there will be more than 2-3 stages/year.

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^Good day z00z00! :)
    I agree that Maiyan does not necessary have an advantage in acting skills compare to other members, but based I what I have heard from the audience, Maiyan was the best auditioner for Youko for that perf, but Manattan gained a lot of sympathy votes however & was elected as a result. So while a member's acting skill & image relative to the role is important, I guess its fair to say that fans' sympathy also plays a part in role selection. Its not exactly a bad thing however, since methink it can make up for some members' lower popularity in some cases.

As for the training, the script memorization & the preparation for stages, I recognize that it will be hard work. However I still think its possible, as many unders don't seem to have much to do at all anyways. The popular members who might not be able to attend to all the stage do not need to do so, similar to senbatsu AKB members. The stages can also be held during Spring, Summer, & Winter breaks, which will allow times for those in education. I actually written an essay on it, specifically addressing this in the "Room for Improvement" part. You can take a read if you are interested.

Also, additional news regarding the stage performance!
    Words were Seitan couldn't stop crying during the mini-live, but she performed till the end. :cry:
    She is now the only member to not have been elected to any roles at all yet. I hope she can make it today. The other news is Mayuyu attended Ngzk's 16nin no Principal! Words are she spoken highly of it as well! There's picture is from Ikoma's blog, which sonsam have posted in the Ikoma Thread. Here's two writing from Nogizaka Journal & Nogizaka Matome on it.

Lastly, two more 2nd gen members!
    Introducing Hori Miona (堀未央奈), born October 15th 1996, 16 years old. She was a one of the 2nd gen members correctly predicted by fans from the leaked list. Miona was a contestant for avex idol audition 2012, & made it till the final review (the group is said to be called iStreet. I smell Apple lawsuit lol) Her avex audition picture is here. Additionally, words are she is very athletic, capable of running 50 metres in 6 sec & used to do 100~200 sit-ups when she was in middle school!!!
    [​IMG]

Personally, I think she's the prettiest out of all the 2nd gen introduced thus far. :p
    She look like an older version of HKT's Sakure methink. :XD:
    My stance is to reserve judgement until I can see them in videos & heard more bout them tho. :p

& here's Ito Karin (伊藤かりん), born May 26th, 1993, 19 years old. Quoting from Noriega (thanks!):
    [​IMG]

11. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

A Footage of Seifuku no Mannequin in 16nin no Principal deux Have Been Posted~~~!!!
    Credit hinatan for the find!!!
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyNjc3NTUy.html[/youku]

The Lighting Effects Is Epic~~~ >______< The Way The Roles Were Introduced Is Epic! Everything is Epic~~~!!! >____< I Wish They Can Release DVD On It~~~ I Wanna See~~~~~~ >_________<

Edit: I Uploaded a Backup on Dailymotion in case Youku doesn't work in your place. Watch ASAP Highly Recommend! >________<
    [dm]xzmg3q_nogizaka46-16nin-no-principal-duex-2nd-round-13-05-04[/dm]

12. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

AHHHHH I WANT THIS ON DVD!!!!! AHHHHHH [rock] [rock] :cute: :cute: [boom]

13. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Result for 6th show out! bold are the elected ones, underline are maids.
    Hisako - Yamato Rina, Nakata Kana, Hashimoto Nanami
    Husako - Higuchi Hina, Nishino Nanase
    Misako - Saito Yuri, Saito Asuka
    Itsumi - Ito Nene, Nakamoto Himeka, Sakurai Reika, Eto Misa
    Youko - Hatanaka Seira, Fukagawa Mai, Wada Maaya
    Ayame - Akimoto Manatsu, Shiraishi Mai
    Sakae - Ikuta Erika, Takayama Kazumi, Ito Marika, Noujou Ami
    Seichi - Kawago Hina, Kawamura Mahiro, Saito Chiharu, Matsumura Sayuri, Wakatsuki Yumi
    Aketagawa - Nagashima Seira
    Sawamura - Ikoma Rina, Inoue Sayuri

Maid ①: Inoue Sayuri
    Maid ②: Akimoto Manatsu
    Maid ③: Eto Misa
    Maid ④: Higuchi Hina
    Maid ⑤: Saito Yuri
    Maid ⑥: Nakada Kana

Members who didn't made it, italic are repeat, underline are surprise for me: Yamato Rina, Ito Nene, Nakamoto Himeka, Hatanaka Seira, Wada Maaya, Ito Marika, Takayama Kazumi, Noujou Ami, Kawago Hina, Kawamura Mahiro, Saito Chiharu, Matsumura Sayuri.

Members who have yet to make it to any roles so far: still Seitan..

Myumyu > Sayurin

Notable results are:
    Nanami > Kanarin
    Ashurin > Yuttan
    Reika > Misamisa
    Ikuchan > Kazumin
    Ikoma > Sayunyan

Other surprises & noteworthy occurences:
    - Seitan fails to get any role Again! :cry:
    - Seirarin by herself for Aketagawa Again!
    - Sayurin completely shut out Twice now!
    - Kazumin's first time completely shut-out.
    - Amiami first time shut-out.
    - Seirarin have gotten a role for every perf thus far, the only other member to do so is Ikuchan.

14. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina

some pictures from the 16 Nin no Principal Pamphlet:
    Asuka
    [​IMG]
    Yuttan
    [​IMG]
    Maimai
    [​IMG]
    Manattan
    [​IMG]
    Reika
    [​IMG]
    Renarin
    [​IMG]
    Ikoma
    [​IMG]
    Ikuchan
    [​IMG]
    Nanase
    [​IMG]
    Nanamin
    [​IMG]
    Cr: https://twitter.com/Ngzk46_nona

15. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Result for 7th show out! bold are the elected ones, underline are maids.
    Hisako - Hashimoto Nanami
    Husako - Fukagawa Mai, Higuchi Hina, Kawago Hina, Eto Misa, Akimoto Manatsu
    Misako - Saito Yuri, Ikoma Rina
    Itsumi - Ito Marika, Nakamoto Himeka
    Youko - Wada Maaya, Sakurai Reika, Hatanaka Seira, Shiraishi Mai, Nakada Kana
    Ayame - Nagashima Seira, Ikuta Erika, Nishino Nanase, Yamato Rina
    Sakae - Noujou Ami, Inoue Sayuri
    Seichi - Saito Chiharu, Matsumura Sayuri, Saito Asuka
    Aketagawa - Takayama Kazumi
    Sawamura - Kawamura Mahiro, Ito Nene, Wakatsuki Yumi

Maid ①: Inoue Sayuri
    Maid ②: Ito Marika
    Maid ③: Saito Chiharu
    Maid ④: Kawamura Mahiro
    Maid ⑤: Ikoma Rina
    Maid ⑥: Sakurai Reika

Members who didn't made it, italic are repeat, underline are surprise for me:
    Akimoto Manatsu, Kawago Hina, Higuchi Hina, Fukagawa Mai, Nakada Kana, Hatanaka Seira, Wada Maaya, Nagashima Seira, Nishino Nanase, Yamato Rina, Matsumura Sayuri, Ito Nene.

Yuttan > Ikoma
    Ashurin > Sayurin & Chiharu (for Seichi)!!!
    Chiharu > Sayurin (for maid)!!!

Notable results are:
    Misamisa > Maimai
    Himetan > Bebitan
    Maiyan > Reika
    Ikuchan > Naachan & Seirarin
    Amiami > Sayunyan

- Seitan fails to get any role Once Again! :cry:
    - Seirarin's stead of getting roles eveytime broken by Ikuchan!
    - Ikuchan now the only member to have a role every time!
    - Sayurin completely shut out Three Times now!
    - Kazumin's got Aketagawa without challenge. This role is rly rly rly unpopular.
    - Nanamin getting Husako without challenge.
    - Seirarin have gotten a role for every perf thus far, the only other member to do so is Ikuchan.[/quote]

16. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
  17. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

WTF how is 2nd gen so pretty already?

18. kozumifan

kozumifan Kenkyuusei

:blush: :^O^: omg im slayed!! Nanase <3

Ugh I'm sooo in love with Karin <3 <3
    I need to work on my 2nd gen ranking :drool:

19. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Result for 8th show out! bold are the elected ones, underline are maids.
    Hisako - Sakurai Reika, Matsumura Sayuri, Higuchi Hina, Fukagawa Mai, Yamato Rina
    Husako - Shiraishi Mai
    Misako - Ito Marika, Saito Yuri
    Itsumi - Ito Nene, Wakatsuki Yumi
    Youko - Saito Asuka, Wada Maaya, Ikoma Rina?, Takayama Kazumi, Nishino Nanase, Ikuta Erika, Nakamoto Himeka, Hatanaka Seira
    Ayame - Nagashima Seira
    Sakae - Eto Misa, Inoue Sayuri, Akimoto Manatsu
    Seichi - Kawago Hina, Noujou Ami
    Aketagawa - Nakada Kana, Hashimoto Nanami, Kawamura Mahiro, Saito Chiharu
    Sawamura - None! (Ikoma Rina)

Maid ①: Eto Misa
    Maid ②: Saito Yuri
    Maid ③: Ikuta Erika
    Maid ④: Akimoto Manatsu
    Maid ⑤: Nakada Kana
    Maid ⑥: Matsumura Sayuri

Members who didn't made it, italic are repeat, underline are surprise for me:
    Higuchi Hina, Fukagawa Mai, Yamato Rina, Ito Nene, Saito Asuka, Wada Maaya, Takayama Kazumi, Nakamoto Himeka, Hatanaka Seira, Kawago Hina, Kawamura Mahiro, Saito Chiharu.

Naachan > Ikuchan

Notable results are:
    Reika > Sayurin & Maimai
    Bebitan > Yuri
    Sayunyan > Misamisa & Manattan

- Seitan fails to get any role Once Again! :cry:
    - Hinapyon & Nenekoro failed to get maid roles despite being in two-people competition!
    - Kanarin managed to get maid despite in four-people competition! Sayurin in five, Ikuchan (& maybe Ikoma) in eight!!
    - Eight members gone for Youko! & no one gone for Sawamura! Ikoma might have gotten the role by virtue of being 7th ranked in runner-up status.
    - Maiyan gotten Husako without challenge.

Lastly, introducing a new 2nd gen members!
    Here's Sasaki Kotoko (佐々木琴子), born April 28, 1998, 14 years old.
    [​IMG]

20. support

support Kenkyuusei

will seitan just...stop going for the popular roles? It´s upsetting for her, it´s upsetting for us and it just makes everything uncomfortable. No one wants to be a masochist here.

I get that youko is the ´best´role or something but she´ll just end up sapping all her confidence this way. go for the guy roles, get at least a maid role and slowly but surely build up your visibility and confidence before the big fish is the way to go methinks. There is a difference between reaching for your dreams and being a tad stubborn and delusional. It´s not very professional in a way that she´s so inflexible, like the guy who won´t improve but keeps pestering interviewers about their rejection.

As for Ikoma....I´m sorry but that girl certainly has issues, mental or otherwise. you don´t just RUN AWAY from your duties, ´no wonder she is dropped as centre´is what I will end up thinking if she keeps this up. I don´t care how interesting a personality she has, they are probably some manifestation of her issues at this rate, kind of like how schizophrenics stand out. Let´s just ignore how completely silly, unprofessional and random she is acting and think of this simply. If you are in a job position that you have chosen and yet you have some kind of panic attacks that will cause you to abandon your duty, perhaps this position is not quite right for you?

That´s me being nice, now for me being harsh:
    If you are in a chosen job position where you are causing problems for everyone as well as upsetting yourself, yet you don´t do anything about it, then you are stupid. Don´t give me any rubbish about how difficult it is for her etc. because unless management are actively violating her human rights and making her practice walking on fire to build up her lungs or some crap then I don´t give a damn.

Regardless of her questionable skills etc. I expect at the very least for an idol to accept their role and aim for getting better, not run off the very second she feels rejected. ikoma makes acchan look good and I was never a fan of girls who simply had things handed to her for no discernable reason in the first place. I have very little patience for stupid people. When I say stupid I don´t mean airheads or academically poor girls as those tend to be part of the idol persona, I literally mean people who can´t deal with the basics of their roles i.e. turning up and just cause trouble for others repeatedly. It´s not only stupid but selfish. Maybe she´s just childish for her age, in which case her parents should have kept her away from a job. I´m getting way too annoyed at a girl 4 years younger than me and this is not what i got into idoldom for.