1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage [STAGE] Team N 2nd Stage [Seishun Girls] - 2011/05/19~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Apr 25, 2011.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

NMB48 Team N
    2nd Stage "Seishun Girls"
    2011/05/19~

Original Stage performed by Team K:

------
    00. Overture
    01. 青春ガールズ (Seishun Girls)
    02. ビーチサンダル (Beach Sandal)
    03. 君が星になるまで (Kimi ga hoshi ni naru made)

04. Blue rose
    - Ohori Megumi, Akimoto Sayaka, Masuda Yuka, Miyazawa Sae
    05. 禁じられた2人 (Kinjirareta futari)
    - Oshima Yuko, Kasai Tomomi
    06. 雨の動物園 (Ame no doubutsuen)
    - Ono Erena, Kobayashi Kana, Umeda Ayaka, Matsubara Natsumi, Oku Manami, Hayano Kaoru, Noro Kayo, Imai Yu
    07. ふしだらな夏 (Fushidara na natsu)
    - Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Oshima Yuko, Ohori Megumi, Kasai Tomomi, Umeda Ayaka, Noro Kayo, Masuda Yuka, Matsubara Natsumi

08. Don't disturb!
    09. Virgin love
    10. 日付変更線 (Hizukehenkousen)
    11. 僕の打ち上げ花火 (Boku no uchiage hanabi)

-ENCORE-
    12. 約束よ (Yakusoku yo)
    13. 転がる石になれ (Korogaru ishi ni nare)
    14. シンデレラは騙されない (Cinderella wa damasarenai)
    -----

i just realized this didn't have a thread yet lol

i just hope nana and milky get to do kinjirareta <3

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Yes please :cute:

3. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

As stupid as it sounds I want Milky in Blue Rose.
    BUT if it means that she'll get Yuko's spot in KinjiFutari which she will if she gets the spot, then I'm okay with it, since it'll make me feel less bad bout her not being center anymore.

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I thought Sayamina was always center. :fear:

I don't really care where Milky is, to be honest. I don't like any of K2's units, except for Blue rose, which is kinda why I wish they were doing another stage, but oh well. As long as it's not A1 or A2, I'm happy. I just mainly want Sayamina in Blue rose. And Kanako in Ame no Doubutsuen because it'd be so cuuuuute.

5. tunafishie

tunafishie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanana
    I don't quite understand how "spot" works so can somebody explain why is Yuko's spot better than Kasai's? And why is KinjiFutari so important (because chinese fans are also making prediction for this song)? Also, for the 1st stage, some of the predictions came true, which is amazing. Is there a trend when it comes to who will get which singing part? [wonder]

6. Naomi

Yuko was like the "Atsuko" of Team K, so she was in the center a lot. I haven't seen K2 in a while, but she probably gets a better position than Kasai, being in the center more often.

Usually people just guess by whoever fits the parts the most. Like, girls with a "cuter" image are more likely to be in Ame no Doubutsuen or Kinjirareta Futari than Blue rose, for example. Or they just go by types of units they've had previously. How people managed to get predictions correct for N1 is beyond me. XD

And I have no idea why Kinjirareta is so important. Someone else'll have to answer that. =P

I really can't do a unit prediction since I haven't seen most of the girls perform enough to decide, but I predict Milky's gonna get Kinjirareta Futari, Sayamina will get Blue rose/Kinjirareta, and some other popular girl will get the elephant in Ame no Doubutsuen. 8D

7. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

always is one dangerous word.

SHE WASN'T ALWAYS CENTER OK?!

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Because Yuko's spot is the older role where Kasai is the younger role >_>
    They have different lines since it's a duo and its like OshiMeshi. It's the same song, but the roles are so obviously different. Yuko's spot isn't any better than Kasai's, some people just think Milky might be more suited for Yuko's. I want Nana in YUko and Milky in Kasai :awesome:

Because it's one of the best songs ever. Anyone that says otherwise is in denial :shifty:

She was

9. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Uhh....
    She wasn't.

10. Naomi

^ Is that the only times she's been center? 'Cause I honestly don't remember any other (more often) instances where she was center. :fear: Then again, I'm a new NMB fan, so I don't know much, but still...

I personally don't care who's center as I like 'em both. :awesome:

Ahh. I thought the question was refering to all of K2, not just the song. xD And I do like the combination of Nana/Milky. That would be cool to see. :cute:

I swear, I have the opposite taste of everyone here. xD First, I'm basically the only one that doesn't like the Tenshi no Shippo outfits, and now I'm probably the only one that doesn't like Kinjirareta Futari. :D

11. tunafishie

tunafishie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanana
    If that's the case, then Nana in Yuko's spot and Milky/Maachun in Kasai's spot will be nice. <3
    I really need to go look at the translations.

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Its always been a double center (captain + front girl) since the beginning of NMB. Milky hasn't lost her spot.

Sayaka is center whenever it comes to representing NMB and MCing, whereas Milky is center for the other stuff. It's just unfortunate for her that there isn't much other stuff asides from MCing and guest shows. But she's still center =/

The only reason Sayaka is above Milky in Kachuusha is because the mixi shows she's more popular. They could only choose 1 of the NMB members to be on the cover, so of course you go with the more popular one.

13. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

She was center (Or at least I'm talking bout the ACE center). The idea was that it's a kind of double center with Miyukii being the Acchan ie the BIG center (and I mean by spot this time) of NMB. That's why she was given the cute image and Acchan's position in A3 to begin with. But since Sayaka's always doing the captain talk and leading stuff that she's supposed to do, she got more famous, made management aware of people's wants and her potential, gave her the ever unstable spot.
    Honestly? The Acchan/Takamina (Ace/Captain - Double center) thing never works, it never worked for SKE (Manatsu got kicked :( ) and didn't work for NMB (Miyuki got kicked :( ). It works for AKB at least, if they push Takamina a billion times heavier than Acchan it wouldn't affect both their popularity, cause they've already established their images and spots. But for a new group without established identities (and Manatsu/Miyuki's faces don't help too much on the standing out part too) it's a BAD idea. I wonder if they'll shove Miyukii a couple of spots back as well (Just like they did to Manatsu :fp: )
    All this is imo, ofc.

Okay I think I elaborate on this initial center shoving too much at times. I'll stop.

@Terry Not a lot of stuff to do besides MCs is exactly why Sayaka could be easily sole center now. Especially once Kachuusa is released.

14. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

sayaka was always their most pushed girl. and she still is.

milky is just the secondary center. even if she got acchans part in N1 that doesn't mean anything since all their other decisions about NMB's promotion showed that Sayaka > Milky.

15. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Yuko is center for Korogaru, so whoever gets Yuko's role gets possibly the best spot in the stage (cause korogaru is such a crowd pleaser~)

not that they'll use the original roles for this. I haven't seen B1 in a long time so i don't know how they changed team roles for that but I know that for KII1/B2 they changed a lot of roles for people to give them better parts (like Yonechan being in both namida no shounan and nagisa no cherry, etc.)

16. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I hope instead of Cinderella they perform that new song that was mentioned before.

17. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Rather quick to announce a new stage... but anyways ... /sarcasm :hehe:

- Agreeing with Nana/Milky for Kinjirare :cute: That's just too cute...

but for me to be truly happy...
    - Miruru has to get in Ame no Doubutsuen :cute: :cute: :cute:
    Plus if she gets the Panda <3

18. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

@sada: or they could just add the song into the setlist *o* It's only a 15 song set, and they've already done one 15 song set, so this could be their first 16~

^ Actually this is the second longest a first stage has lasted in 48 history x_x; usually they're about 4 months, and since NMB has performed almost every day that's a lot of performances~

19. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

@ MaxtheMan. I didn't add it but that was rather sarcastic, maybe it wasn't convincing enough [hehe]
    --
    I'm looking forward to this! Can't wait until the placement announcements happen though~

20. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Milky and Sayamina KInjirareta Futari would be amazing, but I can also picture Sayamina very well in Blue Rose and somehow I have a feeling she might be in this song.