Stage [STAGE] Team S 4th [RESET] 13/07/23~

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Jul 23, 2013.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    New Team S
    RESET
    Shonichi 2013/07/23

SET LIST (Shonichi)

Zenza Lemon no Toshigoro
    Inuzuka Asana, Owaki Arisa, Kumazaki Haruka, Orito Aisa

[​IMG] [​IMG]

M00. overture

Team songs A

M01. RESET

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

M02. Sentaku Monotachi

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

M03. Kanojo ni Naremasu ka?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

M04. UHHO UHHOHO

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Unit songs

M05. Seifuku Resistance
    Kizaki Yuria, Tsuzuki Rika,Saito Makiko

[​IMG] [​IMG]

M06. Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai
    Matsui Jurina, Abiru Riho, Isohara Kyoka

M07. Gyakuten Oujisama
    Mukaida Manatsu, Goto Risako, Niidoi Sayaka

M08. Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo
    Oya Masana, Ego Yuna, Sato Seira, Deguchi Aki

[​IMG] [​IMG]

M09. Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa
    Ishida Anna, Yakata Miki, Nakanishi Yuka

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Team songs B

M10. Dokugumo

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

M11. Okera

[​IMG]

M12. White Day ni wa...

M13. Jigsaw Puzzle 48

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Encore

EN01. Hoshizora no Mistake

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EN02. Yume no Kane

[​IMG] [​IMG]

EN03. Utsukushii Inazuma
    EN04. Jyuri-Jyuri Baby

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EN05. Hikkoshimashita

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Re: [STAGE] New Team S - "RESET" 13/07/23~

I wanna see that Seifuku Resistance now! Ahahaha.

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Damn, wish Nishishi was in Kiseki...oh well, Reset is one of my favourite stages so looking forward to seeing it!

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

Kind of wish Kizaki would get Gyakuten no Oujisama while Mukaida got Seifuku no Resistance :cry:
    And Matsui gets Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai (again) [hehe] Kind of ironic now she is the center of that unit :p
    I agree with Mr. Waffle; Nakanishi in Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai would be great, so fitting :inlove: And I wonder how they form the letter "S" in the RESET dance formation. :D

By the way, does anyone know if this stage is a waiting stage or an official 4th stage of team S? Because I'm pretty sure in this video, they said that they will be doing a waiting by stage by reviving a stage (yes, I know this might not make sense) instead of making a new stage with a new setlist, since the existing stages made by Akimoto have story lines or something like that [wonder]

5. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

It is a kind of waiting stage, but it's being classed as a fourth stage

6. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Just finished watching the stage. To me, Yume no Kane is the best performance. That is one hell of an epic performance.
    Somehow I feel that Manatsu didn't look good in some of the performances. Her movement was soft and she smiled too much. It's ok for a cute song but it totally looks unsuitable for serious or dark songs, especially when she was dancing next to Jurina [wonder]

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Watched the video. I was interested to see signs of the new hierarchy within the team.

I was surprised to see that Manatsu is really being pushed as the "number 2" of the Team (after Jurina) instead of Yuria. She's double center with Jurina for many of the group songs, and even though she has Miichan's unit, she has Tomochin's spots in group songs, like the solo part at the beginning of Dokugumo. (In the group songs Jurina has Yuko's spot of course, Masana has Miichan's spot, Yuria has Sae's spot, Anna has Sayaka's spot, and Miki has Erena/Yui's spot)

Isohara Kyoka seemed surprisingly prominent. Maybe she's getting a bit of a push after her ranking in the election?

And I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see Anna centering a unit again. Personally, I really like Anna, and she sounded lovely in her Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa performance, but her popularity with the fans does not support the push to the front she has gotten and apparently continues to get. It confuses me a bit. Sure she is a great performer, but plenty of great performers have been sent to the back. Is something going on behind the scenes with her, I wonder?

8. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

that's interesting to note, just because if you go by their last single, kizaki yuria is obviously the new team S number two but maybe they do things a bit differently in the theater? sorta like how akimoto sayaka is somewhere around number 8-10 in all of team k's songs on singles, but more like 5-6 in the theater.

9. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I think maybe they have Manatsu at the #2 spot because of Jurina. Jurina is hardly ever at the theater, and Yuria is almost guaranteed to be her sub for team songs. Having Yuria as Jurina's sub would make her (Yuria) the most prominent member the majority of the time, with Manatsu behind her.
    My guess is Niidoi subbing for Yuria. Though I wish it could be Mikiti.

Speaking of Mikiti, she's gotten a perfect unit. Not because Sofa is the best song, but because she gets to do an MC with Nishinishi and Anna. Having the 3 member MC to themselves will allow them to all to show themselves off more. Mikiti has great appeal in MC, so this is quite an opportunity for her.

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

You know, I don't want to go as far as saying that Manatsu "ruined" the show for me, but she had SUCH a prominent role and she was just SO bland. Like, pleasant enough but not at all Team K fierce. As a stage I like Reset better than Boku no Taiyou, but I enjoyed Team E's performance more.

11. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

I didn't like Manatsu before, but I think she's improved a lot in this RESET stage. Her hairstyle still makes her a little gloomy but her performance is more enjoying now, and her expression is quite likeable. I can see why has a lot of obsessed fans now [hehe]

I am more surprised at how underwhelming Yuria's performance was. Not really impacting, considering she is #3 in this stage.

Well, the stage is so enjoyable. I like it more than expected. :blush:

12. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I enjoyed it, but that's kind of to be expected since my oshi will be #1 on stage if she's there, also, losing her hat was cute.

Uhho Uhhoho was weird, without Sayaka it's not the same...

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

On the 26th July performance. Did someone sub for Jurina, or was the position filled in by Kitagawa Ryoha?

14. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Ryoha performed in Jurina's position in every songs. Obviously, her performance was not as good as other members but I think she was really trying her best.
    Did I mention she is very shy and ridiculously cute ?

15. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I'll have to watch that then, haha

16. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I don't know if they had Ryoha do Jurina's spot just because she's Ryoha (super pushed KKS) or to show that things are changing in the way SKE theater performances fill in for missing members. AKB used to have KKS sub for whoever was gone, so for example, a KKS could do Kojiharu or Mariko's place. SKE used to be different and have another team member sub for a missing girl. During unit songs, no kenkyuusei would perform.
    But if Ryoha's role is an indicator, KKS will now be operating the same way they did in AKB: As substitutes for whoever is missing instead of fillers for team songs. This is good for the kenkyuusei, but very bad for the girls on the team! I'm thinking back to poor KII, girls like Takeuchi Mai being completely buried in units as backup vocals when they could just as easily sub for the center if she's not there :/

Anyway, today's Zenza girls were Noguchi Yume, Yamada Juna, Yamada Mizuho, and Hidaka Yuzuki. They did a good job, here's their performance

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg3OTM5NDgw.html[/youku]

I'd like to keep the wiki updated with Zenza girls, but I can't always watch LODs. So if anyone knows a site that posts this kind of stuff please let me know! :)

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Aw, Ryoha was cute, but she looked nervous. She needs to work on her facial expressions.

18. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Ryoha will continue to be Jurina's under for the next RESET stage on 5th August. Hopefully, she will feel more relaxed. Last time, she looked really nervous and stiff. Though that's part of her personality as she is extremely shy, so I don't expect her to improve quickly

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    RESET DVD
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=5000000707
    (I really hope this means the real senshuuraku is near [sealed])
    but then again, team n2nd stage seishun girls' dvd was released (more than) a year before n3rd

20. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

No news of the studio recording for S4 yet? :( unit song lineups are too good to be heard only in the theatre.