1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    1 First participation in mechaike test
    2 Ranked as senbatsu 2014
    3 U-Can exam
    4 AnRiRe
    5 Appear at Majisuka gakuen 4

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    1. Participated in Mechaike Baka Test SP and become "center Baka" after test.
    2. Ranked as senbatsu in sousenkyo 2014
    3. Be a main role in Sailor Zombie
    4. Pass from U-CAN exam
    5. Be a reguler senbatsu since Heart Ereki song

• Like Like x 1
  3. town_el

town_el Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    1. "Uso Darou Ga !!!"
    2. Hasute to Wasute
    3. AnRiRe featuring Sasshi

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    I'll count the moments that turned me into a big fan, probably it won't be best moments in general, but my personal breakthrough in my wota heart lol

1. The Mechaike baka test
    2. "Kodoku na Hoshizora", double center with Mayuyu
    3. The sport Mechaike
    4. Kawaei during the MC breaks at the akb48 theater
    5. Her theater comeback stage after the incident
    6. Her role in the drama "Shark"
    7. When she got cast for the drama "Gomen ne Seishun"
    8. Appearing at 2014 SSK and her speech
    9. The news of her joining Avex Vanguard after leaving AKB48 and AKS
    10. Sasshi feat AnRiRe ''Ikujinashi Masquerade''
    11. Her request hour ''Rappa Renshuuchou'' performance

With commentary:
    1. The Mechaike baka test - I was first hooked by her photos that I saw after accidentally finding her on the 48 wiki and then googled her lol. Then I asked around what should I watch, and the mecha test was suggested. Since there was more focus on her in that show, it was the moment I fell in love. As she was looking at the camera with her shining, smiling eyes, I was grinning happily at my monitor and that was that lol. I was sold to those eyes, 19 months ago. I also thought the whole baka thing was adorable and she made it funny. Also undoubdably the breakthrough point in her akb48 career followed by centering "Hasute to Wasute" that ranked pretty well at Request hour next year.
    2. "Kodoku na Hoshizora", double center with Mayuyu - this was the first akb48 MV with her that I saw and I truly loved the song and the MV and I still do, she is gorgeous there. My jaw dropped for real :cute:
    3. The sport Mechaike - I watched it shortly after the baka test and I found more reasons to like her. I like girls who are good at sports and more 'hardcore' in general lol. I was really surprised and taken by the contrast, super small and super kawaii appearance vs good at sports and a bit tomboyish character.
    4. Kawaei during the MC breaks at the akb48 theater - I'd suggest, if you want to feel better the true colors of the personality of a certain member, watch the theater shows with her. I saw all shows with her that I could find, mostly cuz of the MC breaks. I have countless of happy memories of Kawaei and the interactions with her fellow members and I cherish them, even the sad moments, cuz everything there, in the small theater, feels more sincere than anywhere else. This is where I am going to miss seeing her the most.
    5. Her theater comeback stage after the incident - Ah, what a happy day that was. Though she was visibly extremely nervous and I remember she messed up a few times her speech at the end, it was really cute. Sadly, the great relief from her coming back there, didn't last long :(
    6. Her role in the drama "Shark" - I am very picky when it comes to acting, so I was skeptical at first and even hesitated whether to watch it, cuz I was afraid it might ruin the good impression she has left in me so far. I saw it and ended up, once again, pleasantly surprised by this young girl. She was really natural in her acting, even in the more emotional scenes, she did pretty good. Actually, it's my favorite Kawaei's role so far.
    7. When she got cast for the drama "Gomen ne Seishun" - Shortly after she had started to express her growing love for acting, she was given this role in a pretty decent quality drama and best quality I dare say in her acting career so far. She again did well with portraying her character and I believe this role increased her popularity among the general public. Sorry to say, but appearing in two "Majisuka Gakuen" seasons afterwards, felt like a step back, quality roles wise. Plus, giving her a baka role again, kind of overshadowed the idea of passing the U Can Challenge exam aka to move away from the baka image.
    8. Appearing at 2014 SSK and her speech - I was so happy and shocked at the same time to see her appearing there, just shortly after the incident.. She was really strong to go on that stage and smile again for everyone who was worried sick about her. Even though, she couldn't keep her word from SSK and ended up leaving akb48, I'm proud and thankful she stayed for so long, even thought it was very hard for her.
    9. The news of her joining Avex Vanguard after leaving AKB48 and AKS - I was legit worried what will happen to her after leaving akb48 and this news made me extremely happy and for the first time, relieved, after the announcement of her graduation.
    10. Sasshi feat AnRiRe ''Ikujinashi Masquerade'' - She is so adorable in the MV and in the live performances :cute: It was a huge exposure for her.
    11. Her request hour ''Rappa Renshuuchou'' performance - I can't think of another performance that is more filled with Kawaei's 'kawaiiness :) Her cuteness really shines there.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    1. Tsugi no Season center
    2. Kodoku no Hoshizora center with mayuyu. Damn she just so gorgeous here i keep replaying the mv ,even make a screenshoot for her.
    3. Anrire moment eventhough i only love annin and ricchan.
    4. Center Hasute to Wasute
    5. Sugar rush senbatsu
    6. The slashing incident and being senbatsu for last year election.
    7. Oshiete mommy team :v
    8. NyaKb team

• Like Like x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

LAST DAY TO VOTE

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1. Iwate scandal & entering senbatsu last year
    2. BKA48 - Hasute to Wasute
    3. Mechaike baka test
    4. Anrire
    5. Viking

• Like Like x 1
  8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

1. Came to Indonesia with AKB48 on February 2012
    2. Mechaike Baka test and Sport Festival (BKA48 - Hasute to Wasute)
    3. First Rabbit and Sugar Rush Senbatsu..and became regular senbatsu since 2013 (Heart Ereki)
    4. Tsugi no Season Center
    5. Anrire
    6. part of Original Team 4 and transfer to AKB48 Team A.. became double center with mayu for "Kodoku no Hoshizora"
    7. MC Skill during AKB48 Theater..birth of KSGK
    8. U-Can
    9. Shark and Gomen ne Seishun
    10. Slashing Incident and being senbatsu last year (giving speech on stage)

• Like Like x 1
  9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    MY best moments of Ricchan

10. Majijo4
    9. YokoEi moment
    8. Otona KISS Phone call prank

if the video does not show watch the video here
    7. Ricchan no Hitori de Dekirumon

if the video does not show watch the video here
    6. NyaaKB
    5. Ariyoshi AKB ep 162 (Sexy Voice Game vs SKE48)
    4. Sailor Zombie
    3. Mechaike Baka Test (BKA48 center - Hasute & Wasute)
    2. Anrire - That was when I saw her for the first time. ;)
    1. Senbatsu
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the laugh, Ricchan. [hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    1. Appearing in 2014 SSK
    2. U can exam
    3. NyaKB
    4. Team 4 promotion
    5. BAKA center
    6. Her appearances on Viking

• Like Like x 1
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

VOTING HAS ENDED

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Stage48 Countdown (Episode 48: Best Moments of Rina Kawaei)

Welcome everybody to Episode 48 of Stage48 Countdown. I'm Forrest Fuller, on this weeks episode, We countdown the Top 10 best moments of Rina Kawaei. Ricchan just had her graduation and on August 4th, we will be saying goodbye to Rina Kawaei with her Theater Graduation. But this episode will give you a look back at her 10 greatest moments. Before we began, let's check out the 5 that were just shy of making this list. The Honorable Mentions, here they are.

Honorable Mentions
    11) Kodoku na Hoshizora (Double Center With Mayuyu) (21 Points)
    12) Senbatsu for Sugar Rush (20 Points)
    13) Her Role in Sailor Zombie (17 Points)
    14) Ricchan during MC Breaks at the AKB48 Theater (11 Points)
    15) NyaaKb Unit (10 Points)

Now let's countdown her 10 Best Moments from her time in AKB48.
    10) Her Important role in the drama Shark (22 Points)
    9) Passing the U-Can exam (23 Points)
    8) Centering Tsugi no Season (24 Points)
    7) Part of the Original Team 4 (25 Points)
    6) Her Appearance in First Rabbit and Totteoki Christmas (26 Points)
    5) Her first appearance since the Iwate Indicent at the 2014 Senbatsu Sousenkyo (31 Points)
    4) Sports Mechaike Special (37 Points)
    3) Centering Hasute to Wasute (58 Points)
    2) Center of AnRiRe (63 Points)
    1) Mechaike Baka Test (77 Points)

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Her baka Test in 2013 is #1 and it something that made her into a star in AKB48. She became known as the lovable "Baka" girl and the rest is history. Ricchan, you are one of the most lovable girls ever. Your smile is so cute and you are just a fun loving person. You did NOT deserve what happened to you back in 2014. But you proved that you were a fighter and even though you are graduating. We will never forget you Ricchan and we all know (Ricchan and Non Ricchan Oshis) you will kick butt in the world of Acting. Congraulations on your Graduation Rina Kawaei. Thank you for the memories :).

Don't forget, the end of the month. We will be doing the Top 10 Best Moments of Rena Matsui and in December, it will The Top 10 Best Moments of Minami Takahashi. Onward to Episode 49 Voting

Unorthodox idol members

But this a list of the 10 girls who are not your average idols. The unorthodox idols of the 48Groups. They are the girls who can pull off the unorthdox idol act. Wether they are current or past members from AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, JKT, SNH, Nogizaka46, and SDN48, there are the 10 who can pull this off.

Also don't forget that the Sexyness name is just for name only (as I mentioned with the Sweet Members). What ever name you would go for is up to you. I just wanted to give them different names.

Voting Begins Now
    Voting Ends on August 9th

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    1. Yamamoto Sayaka
    2. Akimoto Sayaka
    3. Kito Momona
    4. Kuramochi Asuka
    5. Tano Yuka
    6. Miyazawa Sae
    7. Kinoshita Momoka
    8. Kinoshita Haruna
    9. Kinoshita Yukiko
    10. Fujie Reina

• Like Like x 1
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

eh? those namings are really confusing... why not name them by what they are - orthodox and unorthodox idols' rankings? last time I voted for sweet members, like it said in the title, not for orthodox, because I didn't know about the true meaning. and I am sure there are a lot of people who don't read every post in this topic like me and didn't know about it either.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

To me. I didn't really want to use those names and wanted to go for a different names for it. I know people disagree on the names (why I said these are in name only).
    Also I know I could have done a better job of explaining those titles (why I tried to do a better job on the intro).

But don't forget, u can ask me if you are confused or don't know something here about a topic. I'm always happy to answer and help you out :) (For anybody else as well).

16. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Sexyness is a quite different from Unorthordox o.o

1. Kinoshita Momoka
    2. Nakanishi Chiyori
    3. Akimoto Sayaka
    4. Sashihara Rino
    5. Tano Yuka
    6. Miyazawa Sae
    7. Tanaka Natsumi
    8. Shimazaki Haruka
    9. Oya Shizuka
    10. Ikoma Rina

• Like Like x 1
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@ForrestFuller
    the thing is, if I would enter this topic later, when your explanation post is already buried under other voters' posts, it wouldn't even crossed my mind to ask about the theme of the current poll, because it looks pretty clear to me from the title and I would definitely just vote for sexy members, like I did with sweet members.
    sure there is no problem if all voters will read your explanation before voting, but those who won't will definitely vote for sexy members, not unorthodox.

18. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

OK are you asking for "sexiness" ranking or are you asking for "unorthodox"? Or are you asking for idols who are so sexy but in a really unorthodox way? It's still unclear to me. Just tell us what people should be ranking, no need for a long explanation.

Personally I don't see the point in making the weekly title topic different from the actual poll; it's just confusing, especially since some people will just skim and read the big words. lol

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

unorthodox idol ranking.

20. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    1. Kojima Haruna
    2. Minegishi Minami
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki
    4. Watanabe Mayu
    5. Kinoshita Momoka