1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

May I get the list of the generations eligible in this episode, please? I don't really know whether a member has been in a group in less than 1.7 years or more :confused:

Thank you so much...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• AKB48G 3rd Generation Draftees
    • Team 8 Members (Mitomo Mashiro, Ito Kirara, Okuhara Hinako, Harumoto Yuki, Rissen Airi, Kawahara Misaki, Yamada Kyoka, Fujizono Rei)
    • SKE48 3rd Generation
    • NMB48 6th Generation
    • HKT48 5th Generation
    • NGT48 2nd Generation
    • JKT48 6th-7th Generation
    • BNK48 2nd Generation
    • MNL48 1st Generation
    • AKB48 Team SH 1st Generation
    • SGO48 1st Generation
    • AKB48 Team TP 1st Generation
    • Nogizaka46 4th Generation
    • Keyakizaka46 2nd Generation
    • Hinatazaka46 2nd-3rd Generation

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much!
    1. Aurel Mayori
    2. Shiotsuki Keito
    3. Yahagi Moeka
    4. Watanabe Akari
    5. Azizi Asadel
    6. Shekinah Arzaga
    7. Yamasaki Ten
    8. Komiyama Sara
    9. Hirano Momona
    10. Takemoto Yui

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    1. Abelaine Trinidad (MNL48)
    2. Mao WeiJia (AKB48 Team SH)
    3. Shen Ying (AKB48 Team SH)
    4. Marsela Mari Guia (MNL48)
    5. Chen Shih-ya (AKB48 Team TP)
    6. Aurel Mayori (JKT48)
    7. Watanabe Akari (HKT48)
    8. Shiotsuki Keito (NMB48)
    9. Shekinah Arzaga (MNL48)
    10. Kaycee (SGO48)

5. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    1 Yahagi moeka (AKB)
    2- Shiotsuki Keito (NMB)
    3- Liu Nian (team TP)

6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I'm not following 46G and overseas48's young gens so ;;;
    Here's mine (+ reasons):
    1. Yahagi Moeka (AKB): Everyone knows why [hehe]
    2. Yamamoto Mikana (NMB): biased but Her HS is quite good among 3rd draftees (well if you exclude Moeka lewl) and she has weird personality -even we called her Riripon 2.0. And she likes black. Period
    3. Shiotsuki Keito (NMB): Despite of her young age (younger than AKB!), she is one of best performer. She will be like NakoMiku in future if NMB can manage her well
    4. Watanabe Akari (HKT): With Sasshi's grads and SakuNako's exile (LOL), surely she is gonna get big push from management. Just hoping her push isn't as gori as you-know-who's :fear:
    5. Rissen Airi (T8): She definitely has talent. Period.
    6. Yamazaki Amiru (NMB): Same with #5. And tbh I'm still upset why management didn't promote her in last shuffle.
    7. Kawano Nanaho (NMB): Same with #5 and #6, and she is best dancer (even she debuted first along w/ Keito and Riona). I can see her be like Konomin in future.
    8. Kobayashi Rina (NMB): She went to #2 in Saya-P's KKS stage, quite all-rounder, and is cute. Definitelya she will be Azunyan 2.0 (no, not including her "leaving")
    9. Sato Ami (NMB): AMIMARUUUUUUUUUUUUU /shot
    10. Fujizono Rei (T8): Well, everyone here is hyped up with her and she will take ojisama-type like Miru (lewl). And usually girl from Kagoshima will be ssuccessful 48G idol :awesome:
    Honorable mention: Tada Kyoka (AKB; Janken unit hype), Omori Maho (AKB; Hii's under), Jang Wonyoung (if she terminates her contract w/ Starship then joins 48G as Kaigai member :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: )

7. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    1. Yamamoto Mikana
    2.Yahagi Moeka
    3. Shekinah Arzaga
    4.Shiotsuki Keito
    5.Watanabe Akari
    6.Yamasaki Amiru
    7.Abelaine Trinidad
    8.Horinouchi Momoka
    9.Kawano Nanaho
    10.Kobayashi Rina

8. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    1. Watanabe Akari (HKT, she's coming in at the perfect time to be the next ace and she's gotten a lot of attention)
    2. Yahagi Moeka (AKB, very cute and already with a wildly growing fanbase-- she would've been #1, but it's unfortunately a lot harder to get noticed in AKB than in the sister groups imo.)
    3. Yamasaki Amiru (NMB, she's definitely already proven herself as a powerful performer!
    4. Ishibashi Ibuki (HKT, a cutie with a lot of potential! She seems to be gaining traction with fans and I think she's really going to blossom, hoping she and Akari are pushed together!)
    5. Rissen Airi (T8, like Amiru, she's a powerful performer that'll hopefully get many chances to shine)
    6. Kamimura Hinano (Hinata 3rd gen, the one and only 3rd gen member! She's way too young to be as beautiful as she is, and she's bound to have fantastic growth as an idol in a brand new group.)
    7. Shiotsuki Keito (NMB, an all-around great performer with many years to grow and become the best idol she can be!)
    8. Nakano Airi (SKE, another Airi on the list! She's seriously pretty and super passionate about SKE, I can only hope that she'll be in senbatsu soon)
    9. Baba Sayaka (HKT, this one's a bit of bias and a bit of wishful thinking, but she's super cute and really talented too! I hope that with HKT's current situation she gets a chance to really shine)
    10. Tsutsui Ayame (Nogi 4th gen, gorgeous, smart, and a solid performer! She's such a perfect fit for Nogi that I could easily see her becoming a top member in the future.)

Honorable mention: Honda Yuzuka (Team TP). Would've made it pretty high up on the list if her future in the group was more certain :( get well soon, Yuzu

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last Day to vote

10. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    1. Yamamoto Mikana
    2. Yahagi Moeka
    3. Rissen Airi
    4. Yamasaki Amiru
    5. Tsutsui Ayame
    6. Liu Nian
    7. Kamimura Hinano
    8. Chanyapuk Numprasop
    9. Hikari (SGO48)
    10. Marsela Mari Guia

11. nanabanana

nanabanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    1. Watanabe Akari
    2. Yamazaki Amiru
    3. Yahagi Moeka
    4. Baba Sayaka
    5. Sato Ami

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Voting has ended

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 229 (Girls who you think will be big stars 10 years from now)
    Welcome everybody to Episode 229 of Stage48 Countdown, I'm Forrest Fuller. On Today's Episode, we will be counting down the 10 girls who you think will be big stars 10 years from now. Before we began, let's look at the 5 girls who were just shy of making the countdown. Here are your Honorable Mentions

Honorable Mentions
    11) Mao WeiJia (AKB48 Team SH) (12 Points)
    12) Watanabe Miho (Hinatazaka46) (11 Points)
    13) Shen Ying (AKB48 Team SH) (10 Points)
    14) Yamazaki Tien (Keyakizaka46) (9 Points)
    15) Shibata Yuna (Nogizaka46) (8 Points)

Now to the Top 10

10) Kamimura Hinano (Hinatazaka46) (13 Points)
    9) Abelaine Trinidad (MNL48) (14 Points)
    8) Aurel Mayori (JKT48) (15 Points)
    7) Shekinah Arzaga (MNL48) (20 Points)
    6) Rissen Airi (AKB48) (21 Points)
    5) Yamasaki Amiru (NMB48) (29 Points)
    4) Yamamoto Mikana (NMB48) (30 Points)
    3) Shiotsuki Keito (NMB48) (31 Points)
    2) Watanabe Akari (HKT48) (46 Points)
    1) Yahagi Moeka (AKB48) (58 Points)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As expected, Moeka takes the top spot. Pretty much the girl who has been on a roll since she debut just last year and has become one of the biggest young star in not just the 48Groups, but in Sakamichi48 as well. She has already had her first center on a coupling song, first solo concert, did well in the Singing Contest (showing that she is one of AKB48G's best singers), made senbatsu in AKB48 for the first time (and could center a single in the future), and will be having her 1st Photobook coming out in the Summer, and that was all in her 1st year. It will be interesting to see where she is 10 years from now.

Time to began Episode 230 voting.

The Comedic Senbatsu

The 13th Senbatsu, these are the members who you think are the most comedic people out there (Pretty much members who are dorks, weirdos, comedians, trolls, pretty much any members who love making fans and other members laugh).

These are girls (Past and Present) from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, NGT48, STU48, JKT48, BNK48, MNL48, AKB48 Team SH, SGO48, AKB48 Team TP, Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46, Hinatazaka46 (FYI, I will give Yoshimotozaka46 a special mention for when a reveal the results, but of course will not be counting them since it's there job to be comedians).

The Usual Rules
    1) All Out battle (The Rules Don't Apply) since this is an all out battle to become the Center of The Comedic Senbatsu.
    2) 16nin (Voting a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 16) as the Scoring System

Voting Beings Now
    Voting Ends on March 17th or 18th (will be having this since I wanna make it to where when I put the Voting has ended post, I will then be working on it there. So I will start putting two dates as when voting ends (So I don't do long delays between results anymore)).

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  14. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    1. Nishino Miki (No way, I could choose someone else as my no.1, she's a genius)
    2. Hama Sayuna (The upcoming no. 1 variety member, already a star at AKBingo. Can't get more dorky than her.)
    3. Minegishi Minami (The original variety member of course gets a high ranking as well)
    4. Nakanishi Chiyori (She always makes great jokes and impersonations plus she has some great face expressions)
    5. Noujo Ami (Always the butt of many jokes for her stupidity but also added a lot of great humor)
    6. Shimada Haruka (She really embraced her role as "Monster Shimada", what a heroine!)
    7. Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka is not the typical comedy member, but she' just so great all-around and of course that also includes comedy)
    8. Takayama Kazumi (Dorky and nerdy, Kazumo is my favorite Nogizaka member overall)
    9. Takahashi Minami (The original butt of all jokes and most boring narrator ever!)
    10. Okabe Rin (Technically not a comedic member, but she always makes me laugh for so many reasons. It's like she doesn't know how funny she is.)
    11. Miyazaki Miho (Mad Dog Miho lost some of her bite over the years, but is still a super funny member. She will be back in AKBingo tomorrow!)
    12. Waada Maya (The biggest idiot of all of Nogizaka? Also incredibly funny and luckily she comes back to Nogi Eigo!)
    13. Murashige Anna (She's really cool and also quite annoying. Haven't seen much of her recently, but I am sure she will come back.)
    14. Ogasawara Mayu (Could do great impersonations, especially of Mayuyu.)
    15. Matsumoto Hinata (I wonder how airheaded she really is. Did some fantastic stuff on HKTbingo.)
    16. Taguchi Manaka (Has the potential to become the new Mad Dog character, hopefully she soon gets more screentime in AKBingo!)

15. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    1. Ikuta Erika
    2. Akimoto Manatsu
    3. Watanabe Rika
    4. Shimada Haruka
    5. Matsumura Kaori
    6. Tani Marika
    7. Ichikawa Miori
    8. Hori Miona
    9. Hama Sayuna
    10. Wada Maaya
    11. Shinoda Mariko
    12. Oba Mina
    13. Habu Mizuho
    14. Taguchi Manaka
    15. Oya Masana
    16. Takayama Kazumi

16. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    1. Minegishi Minami
    2. Shinoda Mariko
    3. Sashihara Rino
    4. Nishino Miki
    5. Ichikawa Miori
    6. Murashige Anna

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I'm going back to some original AKBingo episodes for this :p I know nothing of 46G variety which is why I haven't included them.

01. Takahashi Minami
    02. Akimoto Sayaka
    03. Ichikawa Miori
    04. Nishino Miki
    05. Kashiwagi Yuki
    06. Shimada Haruka
    07. Minegishi Minami
    08. Oshima Yuko
    09. Kasai Tomomi
    10. Murashige Anna
    11. Sashihara Rino
    12. Jiradapa Intajak
    13. Yamamoto Sayaka
    14. Miyazaki Miho
    15. Kotani Riho
    16. Kadowaki Kanako

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    1) Nakanishi Chiyori
    2) Tani Marika
    3) Kotani Riho
    4) Matsumura Kaori
    5) Ogasawara Mayu
    6) Shinoda Mariko
    7) Murashige Anna
    8) Noujo Ami
    9) Miyazaki Miho
    10) Yamada Nana
    11) Miyazaki Miho

19. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

1. Nakanishi Chiyori
    2. Wakatsuki Yumi (Hashi-kun)
    3. Murashige Anna
    4. Oshima Yuko
    5. Ikuta Erika
    6. Takayama Kazumi
    7. Sashihara Rino
    8. Hama Sayuna (haven't watched too much AKBingo lately, but she seemed funny)
    9. Takahashi Minami (Not exactly funny, but she gets teased a lot, which is funny to me)
    10. Sakurai Reika (Same reason as above)

20. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    1. Sashihara Rino
    2. Ohori Megumi
    3. Matsumura Kaori
    4. Akimoto Sayaka
    5. Nishino Miki
    6. Nakanishi Chiyori
    7. Oshima Yuko
    8. Oba Mina