1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. asunarilliane

asunarilliane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    1. Tashima Meru
    2. Kodama Haruka
    3. Miyawaki Sakura
    4. Moriyasu Madoka
    5. Anai Chihiro
    6. Tanaka Natsumi
    7. Tomonaga Mio
    8. Murashige Anna
    9. Tani Marika
    10. Kojina Yui

• Like Like x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

VOTING HAS ENDED

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Will be doing the same thing I did last week. Will be doing it one by one. I like doing it that way :).

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

STAGE48 Countdown
    Episode 11: Best Homegrown Members of all time (HKT48)
    Hello everybody and welcome to Stage 48 Countdown. I'm Forrest Fuller. Today we will end our Homegrown Members series as we look at the girls from Fukuoka. Hakata48 (HKT48). These girls are the ones that have help made HKT48 what it is today.

As you know. The first thing we will do is show you the Honorable Mentions, and here they are.

Honorable Mentions
    11) Aoi Motomura (103 Pts)
    12) Natsumi Tanaka (61 Pts)
    13) Nako Yabuki (59 Pts)
    14) Yuka Akiyoshi (45 Pts)
    15) Riko Sakaguchi (32 Pts)

Now lets get to the countdown shall we.

10) Natsumi Matsuoka (104 Pts)
    Our #10 Girl is the current Co Captain of HKT48 Team H. It's Natsumi Matsuoka.

We start off the countdown with a girl who is a Team H original and a founding member of HKT48 which began in July 2011. Her theater debut began in March 2012 when she started as a member of Team H. While HKT48 has had some movement. She has stayed in Team H and looks like she will stay there (we hope lol)

One of the people who has been in all 4 HKT48 Singles (with other girls you will see on this countdown and non homegrown member Sasshi). In February 2014 she ended up becoming Co Captain of HKT48 Team H with Anai remaining as Captain.

She is a very shy member. Which I think is a plus since alot of people like a girl who is shy (I do). Also has an older sister as well.

One of the members easily charmed by cute girls. Which must mean she loves being around NakoMiku lol. I mean who isn't charmed by the cute girls? Something wrong with you if you arent.

In 2014 while also becoming Co Captain of Team H. She did get her very first rank. She ended up #64 which is the last spot in the future girls lineup.

The leadership of Anai and Natsumi has been pretty good and I think 2015 will be more of the same for these two. I'm looking forward to it.

Another list with every girl having 100+ Points. Not bad guys.

9) Marika Tani (109 Pts)
    At #9 is a girl who has a best friend in the 48Groups and has been BFFs since childhood. It's Marika Tani.

Marika Tani who is now an SKE48 Team E Member. Was first a member of HKT48 and HKT48 is the group where Marika began here 48G career. A 2nd Generation member as she debuted in September of 2012. Did ask her BFF Chiyori for permission to join since Chiyori had already made it as a first gen member.

As you know, she said yes and Marika Tani made the HKT48 2nd Generation and was apart of HKT48 along with her BFF Chiyori.

She is one of the members who loves anime. I'm sure if we have a 3rd season of AKB0048. She will be BEGINNING to join the cast of it lol.

Something you also should know is that her charm point is her helium voice. Having that is a plus. Now I'm wondering how her voice would be with that and actual helium inside her lol. It would be so great.

Marika ended up being a Kenkyuusei for 16 months as she was promoted in January 2014 to a star studded Team KIV. Sadly she never got to debut with Team KIV as a month she was transfered to SKE48 Team E. Pretty much a head scratcher at first (like with ALOT of them).

But in time it has worked and she has made her first SKE48 senbatsu. Also wanna see more of Dasu, Tsuma and Nita (The 3 dingbats lol)

8) Chiyori Nakanishi (154 Pts)
    In at #8 is the girl we were just talking about #9. It's Marika's best Friend Chiyori Nakanishi.

Chiyori Nakanishi like I said was a 1st Gen member of HKT48 and is one of the founders of HKT48 . Before Marika Tani joined in September of 2012. Chiyori ended up joining the group and made it in as a 1st Gen. She debuted on July 2011 and was an Original Team H when they debuted on March 2012.

Only made the first and third singles of HKT48 as she was not there for the 2nd single (and wasn't even in HKT48 for the 4th Single). She was moved to AKB48 Team A in February 2014 as her and her BFF were spilt up.

I always have no problem with that. Stuff like that helps you mature as a person. Even if it's a dumb move. It does help you mature as a person. Even if you are away from your BFF. It's something that does help you.
    Anyways, Was known as one of the best vocalists of HKT48 and now is one of the best vocalists of AKB48. Her singing won't ever chance. Her Charm point is her smile. It's pretty much something you can't resist.

Still has yet to be ranked (hopefully that will come one day). But she has made a Janken Senbatsu. She made the 2014 Janken Senbatsu. Even though it's not on an single. It's still a pretty good achievement. Here is hoping she at least makes a summer single for AKB48.

7) Madoka Moriyasu (163 Pts)
    Coming in at #7 is a girl who is working her way as one of the Top members of HKT48. It's Madoka Moriyasu

Madoka Moriyasu is a first gen member and another one of the founders of HKT48. She, like with the other founders debut in July of 2011 and made their Team H debut in March of 2012.

One of the best forheads in the 48Groups. Which is kind of weird that a charm point is a forehead. But nothing wrong with that as she really does have a good forehead. I mean it when I say that lol. Was only a member of Team H for 22 months before moving to Team KIV in January of 2014.

She has been a pretty good member for the Star Studded Team KIV and she is one of those stars. Being one of the people that has made all 4 singles for HKT48. 2014 has been really kind to her this year.

She ranked pretty high in the election at #25 (which is in the middle Undergirls) and could have a chance to make the senbatsu of AKB48 in the future. She also became the 5th Homegrown member from HKT48 to make a AKB48 Senbatsu as she is in Kibouteki Refrain. (Haruppi, Sakura, Meru, and Mio) being the other 4 members from HKT48 to make a senbatsu that are homegrown members.

Madoka's star is on the rise and I think she has a chance to be a huge star in HKT48. Hopefully a Center single is in her future.

6) Mio Tomonaga (174 Pts)
    #6 is one of the centers of HKT48. It's Mio Tomonaga.

While actually not the first center. She did end up as one of the centers (along with Meru) as those centered the 2nd and 3rd singles.

Mio is a 2nd Generation member of HKT48 and debuted with the group in September 2012. She became a star while as a Kenkyuusei (same with Meru Tashima). It was something you don't really see with a Kenkyuusei. But they saw something with her and Meru.

In January 2014 she became a founding member of Team KIV and making it the star studded group it is now. Now is one of the centers of Team KIV (along with Sakura).

Like Sakura, she is also a member of AKB48 as a member of Team B. Team B is a perfect place for her as she has the cutesy thing (you know she's cute) and her cutesy thing goes well with Team B. Also has a grumpy and teasing side of her character as well. Overall, I like that she is in Team B. Surprised she didn't make Kibouteki Refrain.

Another one of the most popular members of HKT48. She has ranked in her first two times in senbatsu. Ranking #59 in 2013 and jumping to #28 in 2014. Should be a lock for Senbatsu in the Senbatsu Election in 2016. (Could surprise in 2015 btw).

She has done alot in her 2 years in HKT48 and her career is just starting for her as she is only 16 years old.

5) Anna Murashige (201 Pts)
    At #5 is, say with me Everybody
    MENTIAKO!

It's Anna Murashige.

Anna Murashige is another one of those 1st gen members and one of those founders of HKT48. Making her debut in July 2011 and Team H debut in March 2012. She has become a pretty well loved member of HKT48. Maybe not the most popular. But a pretty well loved member of HKT48.

Ranked for the first time in 2014 at #67 which is a high Upcoming Girls ranking. Pretty good, I think she can right higher next year. Even after she hit a roadblock in her idol career. Murashige will overcome it (aint a scandal to me).

Was in the first 3 singles of HKT48 before that roadblock happened. She is only 16 years old and she will learn from it.

Also Anna isn't the only star in her family. The Middle Murashige (Maria) is 10 Years old and signed with Watanabe Entertainment and The Youngest Murashige (Erika) is 8 Years Old who is also signed to Watanabe Entertainment and was in French Kiss's 6th Single. Won't be shock if we see them in the 48Groups in the future. I'm hoping for AKB48 and SKE48 (with Murashige in NMB48 and HKT48). The Murashige would rule the 48Groups lol.

She is also a member that is fluent in russian language. (Mother is Russian and Father is Japanese). I move for her to solve that crisis in the Ukraine. Her cuteness could stop the fighting you know lol.

4) Anai Chihiro (251 Pts)
    #4 is the Kappu. It's Anai Chihiro.

Anai Chihiro. A 1st Gen Member and apart of that group of girls who were the founders of HKT48. Debuted on July 2011 and as a Member of Team H in March 2012.

Another one of those that has made all the single senbatsu for HKT48 and I don't think that will end any time soon. Well loved and Well respected member of HKT48. She is one of the Team H lifers and hopefully she is a captain lifer as well.

She ended up with the nickname Kappu (Cap) because of the fact she is the Team H Captain (something she got in January 2014). Why I hope she is captain until she graduates because it wouldn't be right not to call her Kappu anymore lol.

Is somebody who loves to take pictures with other members. Does anybody know what's her count of how many members she has taken a pic with lol.). Currently Studying Business at Universty. She pretty much is smart to think about her future after HKT48.

Ranked for the first time as well at #39 (which is in the next girls) and I'm pretty sure she is going to rank higher next year and rightfully so. She is also set if HKT48 has a single where they are playing instruments. She's good for the guitar for sure (giving that she plays it)

Was born with a congenital disease, but she recovered and doesn't have problems today. I think she has shown how tough of a person she really truly is and HKT48 has one hell of a member.

3) Meru Tashima (286 Pts)
    The Bronze Medal goes to the other Center of HKT48. Meru Tashima.

Meru Tashima is like Mio in a ways. In a way of that they are both 2nd Generation Members. They are both centers. They both got promoted at the same time. Also are the HKT48 Reps for Tentoumu Chu! But unlike Mio. Meru has centered the first 3 singles with the first single being all her as the center.

She is one of the most popular members of HKT48. Not quite the most popular, but she is pretty popular. Her rankings in the election were #55 in 2013 and #38 in 2014. So I'm sure it will improve alot more.

Aki-P says she is the new Jurina which that does put ALOT of pressure on you since you have seen what Jurina has become (one of the top members of the 48Groups). But so far so good for Meru. She is only 14 right now and we will have to see how she will do in the future.

A book worm as she has read 20 books a month in primary school.

To think she might have almost been a member of Morning Musume as she was a finalist for their 10th Generation Auditions. There loss is HKT48's gain.

Her oshis know her motto by heart. Her motto is Always carry the sun in your heart. A Pretty good motto if you ask me.

The Final Two. Who will be #1?

2) Sakura Miyawaki (359 Pts)
    Coming in at #2 is the rising star of not just HKT48. But of the 48Groups. It's Sakura Miyawaki.

Sakura Miyawaki is another founding member of HKT48 and a 1st Gen who debuted in July 2011 and with Team H in March of 2012. From the start you knew you had an Ace in your group. But it wasn't that way at first as it was Haruppi who was the Ace (even becoming the first Homegrown HKT48 Member to make an AKB48 single).

But Sakura was ranked while Haruppi wasn't in 2012 (#47). Her popularity has been growing since she began and rightfully so. In 2013 her ranking was #26 and In 2014 she made the senbatsu at #11. She is for sure a Kami 7 next year and if she makes the top 5. I'm not going to be shocked at all.

Apart of the few that has been in all 4 singles. It's hard to believe she has never centered an HKT48 single. She even centered an AKB48 single before she did that. But I think she is a shoe in for the HKT48 5th Single Center. I'm thinking it's going to be solo.

Speaking of AKB48. She has become a member of that group as well in February 2014 when she got a Team A Kennin. Now one of the leaders of Team A along with Team KIV.

Also. We should know that SakurAnna is an awesome duo.

I think what's more awesome that she is only 16 years old. I think when Mayuyu graduates, she is passing the torch to Sakura imo.

Here we are. #1. I think you guys know who it is. So here it is.

1) Haruka Kodama (366 Pts)
    #1 is the original HKT48 Ace. Haruppi herself Haruka Kodama.

Haruppi is the original HKT48 ace as she was when they debuted. Before MeruMio. It was all about Haruppi. She even became the first homegrown member of HKT48 to make an AKB48 single. But didn't get ranked that year and with MeruMio coming along, for some reason she was the Ace anymore (don't know why).

Like alot of others, she has been in all 4 songs of HKT48 and in the 4th single. She was back at the top spot as the center.

Speaking of Rankings. She was finally about to rank for the first time in 2013 at #37 (Next Girls) and was #21 in 2014 (Undergirls). She is for sure entering senbatsu in next years election (Giving HKT48 3 members in the top 16).

While as a member of Team H, she ended up becoming a member of AKB48 as well. She was first a member of Team A from 2013 until 2014 to where she was moved to Team K. Now if she moves to Team B, I'm going to laugh.

I know it won't happen (I think she is in AKB48 Team K Kennin for good until she graduates). She works well in Team K.

Also. I dare you to challange Haruppi to game of a basketball. I dare you! You will LOSE to her. She was in her school's basketball club. She might not be a pro, but she would be better then you.

I'm intrested in seeing how Haruppi and Sakura will do in leading HKT48 (along with MeruMio). But I think we can all be glad that she got her center spot back :).
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Well, that's our show. The Original Ace of HKT48 takes the top spot with Sakura close behind. The Votes made it a 3 horse race. At First it was Haruppi leading, then Meru took the lead (before her points went down), then Sakura was leading a long while until toward the end where Haruppi passed Sakura.

Anyways, this is Forrest Fuller saying "ZEPPELIN RULES"!. Peace!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ I went by Wiki48 which had their debuts on July 2011 for the 1st gen (when I went by the members). I know that wasn't when they officially debut. But that's what they said.

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

^Yeah, looked it up again.
    btw sorry for deleting the comment, I thought since you fixed it, it wasn't necessary anymore :p

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No lie. I have been hitting F5 on this page all day. (30min intervals) :wall:

GIVE ME TOP 2 NOW!!!!!! :cold:

Pleaseeeeeeee?:XD:

MENTAIKO!!!

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

No Worries :).

Top 2 now up. It was pretty close. Also sorry about the long intervals (was writing #5 when The Walking Dead came on) lol :) (Love that show)

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Before we start the voting for Episode 12. Would like to let you guys know about The Your Pick Month for January. Will be having a list of 25 choices each week (for 4 weeks) as they will be random (I know the random.org site should help) and as I said last week. When voting on that week's list. You will also be voting on which ones you want for January. Got a voting way to do it. But wondering if it will work. I will reveled the first two pods (that I'm calling them) next week.

Anyways, Time to vote on the next list. It's a list I have been looking forward too.

Most Underrated Members of All Time

Why I put of all time is because there are girls who have graduated who were very underrated (Two for sure imo). But these are the girls who you think were the most underrated members of all time. The girls that should have gotten more love from management or even the people. Wether they were talented or they had something you feel the senbatsu girls didn't have.

Voting Begins now
    Voting Ends on November 23rd

10. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    1. Akimoto Sayaka
    2. Masuda Yuka
    3. Miyazawa Sae
    4. Umeda Ayaka
    5. Shimada Haruka
    6. Watanabe Miyuki
    7. Takajo Aki
    8. Shinoda Mariko
    9. Kitahara Rie
    10. Iwasa Misaki

• Like Like x 1
  11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    1. Nakanishi Chiyori
    2. Akimoto Sayaka
    3. Jonishi Kei
    4. Ishida Haruka
    5. Chikano Rina
    6. Matsui Sakiko
    7. Sato Mieko
    8. Ogiso Shiori
    9. Shinozaki Ayana
    10. Sasaki Yukari

• Like Like x 1
  12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    1- Sato Amina
    2- Akimoto Sayaka
    3- Miyazaki Miho
    4- Iwata Karen
    5- Shimada Haruka
    6- Oba Mina
    7- Ota aika
    8- Furukawa Airi
    9- Umeda Ayaka
    10- Kobayashi Kana

• Like Like x 1
  13. aidolatry

aidolatry Kenkyuusei

1. Iwata Karen
    2. Takeuchi Miyu
    3. Iwasa Misaki
    4. Takanayagi Akane
    5. Anai Chihiro
    6. Ishida Anna
    7. Kodama Haruka
    8. Yokoyama Yui
    9. Kitahara Rie
    10. Sashihara Rino

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    01. Iwasa Misaki
    02. Katayama Haruka
    03. Ohe Tomomi
    04. Yakata Miki
    05. Komori Mika
    06. Sato Mieko
    07. Sato Amina
    08. Sato Natsuki
    09. Ishida Anna
    10. Kawakami Rena

• Like Like x 1
  15. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    1. Takeuchi Miyu
    2. Nakamura Mariko
    3. Omori Miyu
    4. Takeuchi Mai
    5. Sato Mieko
    6. Yamamoto Hitomi
    7. Matsushita Yui
    8. Ishida Anna
    9. Hirata Rina
    10. Yamauchi Suzuran

• Like Like x 1
  16. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    1. Oya Shizuka
    2. Miyazaki Miho
    3. Ota Aika
    4. Hirata Rina
    5. Kobayashi Kana
    6. Umeda Ayaka
    7. Matsui Sakiko
    8. Sato Amina
    9. Tanabe Miku
    10. Maeda Ami

• Like Like x 1
  17. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    1. Nakatsuka Tomomi
    2. Nonaka Misato
    3. Chikano Rina
    4. Matsubara Natsumi
    5. Sato Natsuki
    6. Nakaya Sayaka
    7. Nakata Chisato
    8. Yonezawa Rumi
    9. Oya Shizuka
    10. Tanabe Miku

• Like Like x 1
  18. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1. Hirata Rina
    2. Kitahara Rie
    3. Miyazaki Miho
    4. Oya Shizuka
    5. Sato Amina
    6. Nakagawa Haruka
    7. Akimoto Sayaka
    8. Takajo Aki
    9. Katayama Haruka
    10. Tanabe Miku

• Like Like x 1
  19. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    1. Sato Amina - 4th Generation member. Got the nickname 'Cinderella Girl' due to ranked very high in elections, with the 1st being just 1 place off of being in Kami7, and 2nd & 3rd being in Senbatsu. Her highest rank is #8 in the 1st election, followed by #18 in 2nd & 3rd elections. And only participated in Senbatsu from her rankings in the first 3 elections (Iiwake Maybe, Heavy Rotation, Flying Get). Member of the seiyuu sub-unit, No Name. Graduated in January 2014.
    2. Hirajima Natsumi - 1st Generation member, an original and founding member of AKB48 & original Team A, before being transferred in Team B, the original holder of #26 in 1st to 3rd elections lol. Ranking again in 5th election due to graduated members allowed to participate in #62 (#26 backwards lol). Senbatsu in only 3 singles, with 1 of them including all of 1st Gen (their indie debut single 'Sakura No Hanabiratachi', also Senbatsu in its '2008' version. Former Queen of Theater Performances, the graduated member with the highest number of theater performances, with 838 performances, surpassed by Kobayashi Kana. Member of the sub-unit Watarirouka Hashiritai. Graduated in January 2012 due to a scandal.
    3. Katayama Haruka - 3rd Generation member, an original and founding member of original Team B. Ranked in 4 of the 5th elections she participated in, highest is #29 & #34 from 1st & 5th elections respectively. One of the few original members who didn't participate in any Senbatsu. Often called The Showa. Graduated in September 2014.
    4. Tanabe Miku - 3rd Generation member, an original and founding member of original Team B, transferred to Team K in 2009 then returned to Team B in 2012. Senbatsu in 1 single, in Janken (Chance No Junban). Finally ranked in 2014 on #71 after 5 unranked elections. The Otaku Queen of AKB48. One of the 5 remaining members of 3rd Generation.
    5. Masuda Yuka - 2nd Generation member, an original and founding member of original Team K, transferred to Team B in 2009 then returned to Team K in 2012. One of the best singers in 48Group. Her highest ranking is #20 on the 3rd election, making her Senbatsu. Senbatsu in 5 singles, with 1 of them an election single (Flying Get). Member of the dance & vocal sub-unit, DiVA. Graduated on December 2012 due to a scandal.
    6. Kobayashi Kana - 2nd Generation member, the original 2nd Generation Ace (now Oshima Yuko, graduated on June 2014), an original and founding member of original Team K, transferred to Team B in 2009 then returned to Team K in 2012. Senbatsu in 3 singles, with 1 of them a Janken Single (Chance No Junban). Unranked on every election with the exception of 4th election, ranking at #41. Queen of Theater Performances, having the highest performances in theater, and aims to reach 1000 theater performances. One of the 3 remaining members of 2nd Generation.
    7. Umeda Ayaka - 2nd Generation member, an original and founding member of original Team K, transferred to Team B in 2012, then transferred as the Co-Captain of Team BII in 2014. One of the best dancers in 48Group. Known before for her tsukkomi personality, then turned to a motherlike personality after transferring in NMB48. Senbatsu in 6 singles, 1 of them in NMB48 (Rashikunai), another 1 in elections (Gingham Check), and 2 of them in Janken (Ue Kara Mariko & Eien Pressure). One of the 3 remaining members of 2nd Generation.
    8. Takeuchi Miyu - 9th Generation member, the original 9th Generation Ace (now Shimazaki Haruka), an original and founding member of original Team 4, after being disbanded in 2012. One of the best multi-talented members of 48Group (being accepted at the prestigious Keio University, good at singing & dancing, and playing the piano). Still unranked on every election. Senbatsu in 2 singles, with 1 of them a Janken single (Eien Pressure). I'm rooting for her to rank in the next election!
    9. Izuta Rina - 10th Generation member, the original 10th Generation Ace (now Iriyama Anna & Kato Rena). Was called a Super Kenkyuusei from her Kenkyuusei days, talented and good at dancing, where she was ahead of the other members from her generation. Still unranked on every election. Has not participated in Senbatsu, but finally got her first center song in the B-side 'Reborn' from the 38th single 'Kibouteki Refrain' Theater Edition as Team Surprise.
    10. Ishida Haruka - 5th Generation member. Has only participated in Senbatsu once, with it being a Janken single (Chance No Junban). Ranked in 4 out of the 6th elections she participated in, peaking at #27 in the 2nd election. Also an Anime Otaku. Member of the seiyuu sub-unit, No Name.

Honorable Mentions: Chikano Rina, Shimada Haruka, Sato Natsuki, Nakata Chisato, Oya Shizuka, Uchida Mayumi, Matsui Sakiko, Matsubara Natsumi. I know the description on each member is a little bit all about Senbatsu and on Elections, but I'm just stating some of the facts from those members, that doesn't change the fact that they're all pretty underrated, with all of them being pretty talented and all.

• Like Like x 1
  20. worminglads

worminglads Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

1. Ishida Haruka
    2. Sato Amina
    3. Masuda Yuka
    4. Katayama Haruka
    5. Kitahara Rie
    6. Matsui Sakiko
    7. Maeda Ami
    8. Akimoto Sayaka