1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. kamioshiri

kamioshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogasawaramayu
    1. Kato Rena
    2. Shinoda Mariko
    3. Miyazawa Sae
    4. Fukugawa Mai
    5. Jo Eriko
    6. Kitagawa Ryoha
    7. Shibuya Nagisa
    8. Yabushita Shu
    9. Umeda Ayaka
    10. Ichikawa Miori

• Like Like x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Voting Has Ended.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Stage48 Countdown (Episode 53) (Nicest Members of all Time)

Welcome everybody, This is Stage48 Countdown, I'm Forrest Fuller. This is the Season 2 Premiere as this time last year, we had began this whole thing and would like to thank everybody who has taken part in this over the
    full year. You made this special and very popular. Today's Episode is the Top 10 Nicest Members of all Time. Before We Began, let's show the 5 girls who just shy of making the countdown. Your Honorable Mentions

Honorable Mentions
    15) Miyu Takeuchi (30 Points)
    14) Saho Iwatate (33 Points)
    13) Sayaka Yamamoto (35 Points)
    12) Kato Rena (37 Points)
    11) Rie Kitahara (40 Points)

Now lets get to the countdown shall we.

10) Yui Yokoyama (56 Points)
    9) Mai Fukagawa (57 Points)
    8) Nana Okada (65 Points)
    7) Yuko Oshima (70 Points)
    6) Asuka Kuramochi (81 Points)
    5) Mariko Shinoda (117 Points)
    4) Rena Matsui (119 Points)
    3) Sayaka Akimoto (138 Points)
    2) Sae Miyazawa (144 Points)
    1) Minami Takahashi (199 Points)

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Takamina takes the top spot and rightfully so. It's so awesome how nice she really truly is. Sometimes you really wonder if it's a crime to be this nice lol. But she really is one of a kind. Same goes for Sae Miyazawa who was #2. I mean, can you really say anything bad about Sae? HELL NO! Sae is so full of life and it's cool to see how nice she is to her juniors and how much she does care about them. All of these girls in the Top 10 (Even the Honorable Mentions have shown how nice they really are and it's what makes them awesome. Anyways, time for Episode 54 Voting.

Best Nogizaka46 Members of all Time.

Something I forgot to mention. Starting last month, I am beginning a once a month thing with the Best Members (starting with SDN48 and Nogizaka46) and then going to teams from the groups (AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, SNH48) and by then, I will have NGT48 team (s) cause by the Team NIII will be around (Maybe Team G) and also will have best Keyakizaka46 members of all time after the NGT48 Team ones.
    But wanted to let you all know that :).

Since 2012, the group known as Nogizaka46 is making waves and becoming just as big as their "rival" (cool cousin imo) AKB48. Now in 2015 we will be countdown the best members of Nogizaka46. Without these girls, nogizaka46 would not be where it is today. These are the girls who have made what the group has become today.

Voting Begins NOW
    Voting Ends on September 13th.

4. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wooohooooo~~~ Go Minami go Minami XD

5. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    You don't want to put a chart on who's the member that getting ranked the most? of all members and senbatsu?:lol:

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What does best mean? Most popular?

If it's just most popular, is oshi-vote still banned?

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sort of. Since the popular girls are the ones who have made the group what it is today.

But it's all about the girls who have helped make nogizaka46 the group we know and love today.

and yes.

8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you listening to what I said earlier about doing a best member thing. Those are definitely the most competitive and interesting to vote for. I'm kinda busy right now so I'll make my vote later on today, but I wonder if less people are going to vote because it's "back-to-school" for many members here.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Since it's about the important girls for the group and not the ones I like...I'm even listing the only member I seriously don't like at all.
    1.Shiraishi Mai (she's the most popular and probably the one who has given Nogi more exposure)
    2.Ikoma Rina ( even with all the hate she receives, she carried the group at the begining,and that's always important,since the debut times are usually really difficult)
    3.Sakurai Reika (captains are important,so if she's the Nogi one,she has to be someone good for the group)
    4.Ikuta Erika (her amazing talent gives a lot to the group and probably makes people want to check nogizaka)
    5.Hashimoto Nanami (even if I don't get why she's popular,she is,and having popular members is essential to the group)
    6.Nishino Nanase (same as Nanamin,only that I can't take her,but hey,looks like she sells good)
    7.Akimoto Manatsu (she's so cute and has given a good example about how you can care about your studies and love the group)
    8.Saito Asuka (models always give exposure to the group)
    9.Fukagawa Mai (I don't follow her at all so I'm not sure (that's why she's this low) but she's really loved by the members and kind members are always needed for groups.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Considering the The group pushes the same 10 members all the time and it's about who are the 10 members that made the group be popular isn't a poll like this completely redundant.

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    1. Hoshino Minami
    Her career has been a roller coaster ride and now she's one of Nogi's future
    2. Ikuta Erika
    Best center Nogi ever had imo
    3. Nakamoto Himeka
    Gurl needs recognition. 1 time senbatsu, really???
    4. Saito Asuka
    Nogi's future
    5. Akimoto Manatsu
    She's a great member
    6. Fukugawa Mai
    A great senpai
    7. Shiraishi Mai
    She's Nogi's face, without her Nogi may not be as popular as it is
    8. Hori Miona
    She has been carrying all the 2nd gen at her back but now she's neglected
    9. Eto Misa
    True example of hard work pays off
    10. Shinuchi Mai
    Same as Misa Senpai

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1.) Erika Ikuta
    2.) Nanami Hashimoto
    3.) Mai Shiraishi
    4.) Rina Ikoma
    5.) Nishino Nanase

• Like Like x 1
  13. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1. Nishino Nanase
    2. Ikuta Erika
    3. Hori Miona
    4. Shiraishi Mai
    5. Ikoma Rina
    6. Sakurai Reika
    7. Hoshino Minami
    8. Takayama Kazumi
    9. Hashimoto Nanami
    10. Fukugawa Mai

• Like Like x 1
  14. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    1. Shiraishi Mai - She was one of the first members I noticed in Nogi (along with Ikoma); her cool vibe that she constantly gives off is really intriguing. It's hard to remember Nogi without her.
    2. Ikuta Erika - It would also be hard to imagine Nogi without this girl also! The fact that she was born in Germany, knows how to sing opera, and is incredibly musically talented makes her give off this European aristocratic lady feel, and that fuels Nogi's classy image in a way. Just one of the many reasons why she's my top Nogizaka member.
    3. Ikoma Rina - Obviously as center for the first few singles, she attracted a lot of attention (and still is). The pressure this innocent manga-lover has to go through is astounding.
    4. Sakurai Reika - Captain Reika! Obviously important to the group. Even without the captaincy, it's really cool how she acts like an older sister to everyone, especially Ikomachan.
    5. Nishino Nanase - Even without her being the center of attention, her artistic skills speak for themselves. :)
    6. Saito Chiharu - I saw this girl's beautiful smile during a Nogi46 Show performance, so I was really confused as to why she isn't getting more attention.
    7. Hashimoto Nanami - Like Maiyan, she also gives off a cool vibe, but I'm mostly putting her here for her dance fails. Pretty entertaining. :)
    8. Hori Miona - The member who introduced me to 2nd gen. However, I still don't know 2nd gen too well, so I hope they push 2nd gen more in the future one day.
    9. Matsumura Sayuri - One of the funniest girls in Nogi, in my opinion.
    10. Inoue Sayuri - Every group must have their Sentai otaku, right? [hehe]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

1. Shiraishi Mai
    2. Ikoma Rina
    3. Nishino Nanase
    4. Hashimoto Nanami
    5. Ikuta Erika
    6. Fukagawa Mai
    7. Eto Misa
    8. Matsumura Sayuri
    9. Sakurai Reika
    10. Akimoto Manatsu

• Like Like x 1
  16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    still no oshi???

lmao, then i guess no one is going to vote for Bebitan :|

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sorry, that was my poor wording. Me asking about oshis probably makes more sense if you knew I was asking if we were just supposed to pick members we liked as that's what I thought it was.

Anyway, thanks for clearing it up. I'll have a think about my ranking before posting.

18. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    1. Ikuta Erika
    2. Shiraishi Mai
    3. Nishino Nanase
    4. Takayama Kazumi
    5. Ikoma Rina
    6. Matsumura Sayuri
    7. Sakurai Reika
    8. Hatanaka Seira
    9. Akimoto Manatsu
    10. Eto Misa

Edit (some comments):
    There was some bias mixed with objectivity in the people I picked. I'm actually not super familiar with Nogizaka having only watched maybe up to 10 NogiBingo eps in total, and liking a good number of their songs. I either ranked members I found myself liking a lot (Iku-chan, Kazumin) and members that most people know (Maiyan, Nanase, Ikoma, Sayuri) to members I noticed in NogiBingo (Reika, Seira, Manatsu, Misa).

So I don't know if they're the "best" but they're definitely the ones who stood out the most to me.

Iku-chan though is in my no. 1 not just cause she's my favourite Nogi member but rather I think her image fits the cool, refined Nogi image very much. She's generally well mannered and plus she plays the piano. I mean that's her general impression...I only realised there was more to her once getting to know her better that she's quite quirky and enjoys singing rock songs at karaoke (which is quite diferent from her image). So yeah I just think someone like her who is not just talented but also has a strong gap moe can really attract new fans while maintaining old ones, and hence the no. 1.

• Like Like x 1
  19. fundamental

fundamental Kenkyuusei

1. Reika Sakurai
    2. Miona Hori
    3. Marika Ito
    4. Hinako Kitano
    5. Yuuri Saito
    6. Mai Shinuchi
    7. Himeka Nakamoto
    8. Hina Higuchi
    9. Yumi Wakatsuki
    10. Rina Ikoma

• Like Like x 1
  20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @kk127, others are voting their #1 Nogizaka oshi. Appears to be okay as long as they're not you're overall #1.

Speaking of oshimen I'm hoping it's okay to make comments on them. Because it's still important to my list.
    Nanase would have be in the top three somewhere. She's been very active, making headlines, and, along with Maiyan, has led Nogizaka's rise to the top in recent years.

1. Ikuta Erika
    2. Shiraishi Mai
    3. Saito Asuka
    (Same as Nanase. Making headlines pushing Nogi beyond new barriers)
    4. Hashimoto Nanami
    (not a huge fan but her presence has been good for Nogizaka)
    5. Takayama Kazumi
    (approachability and clownness was essential in keeping Nogizaka going back at the start)
    6. Wakatsuki Yumi
    7. Fukagawa Mai
    8. Sakurai Reika
    (6-8, Nogizaka's pillars of support, as well as 9)
    9. Nagashima Seira
    (additionally for being the Kazumin of unders)
    10. Ikoma Rina
    (she tried her best and it wasn't her fault it wasn't working)

• Like Like x 1