Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Is difficult for me to consider members really bad in acting, I just think these members need to improve and practice more.

1. Tomonaga Mio
    2. Itano Tomomi
    3. Kato Rena
    4. Oba Mina
    5. Abe Maria

• Like Like x 1
  2. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    1. Tomonaga Mio (Not even Steven Seagal is that bad... Oh ok, that's not entirely true, but still)
    2. Iriyama Anna (Japan's Kristen Stewart, for sure)
    3. Kojima Haruna (when it comes to acting, I don't think she even tries)
    4. Shimazaki Haruka (I admit she improved and comparing to the other three at least she knows some different expressions. The problem is that she doesn't always seems to know what she's doing and saying. She just create something and cotinues to do this)
    5. Watanabe Miyuki (the only reason she's not above Paruru is because she shows some nuances)
    6. Yagura Fuuko (She either exaggerates or vanishes. Or both)
    7. Owada Nana (can't really tell much about her because her acting is really forgettable. And that's bad)
    8. Miyawaki Sakura (it hurts me to put her here, because I can see how much effort she makes. But she's too stiff and, I think, too cerebral which doesn't allow her to completely feel the character and the situation. Also she needs a better repertoire)
    9. Kodama Haruka (Can't seem to get out of her comfort zone. Can improve though)
    10. Matsui Jurina (She basically does a genki or intense version of herslef everytime, even when the script asks for something different. She's not really bad but lacks of nuances)

• Like Like x 1
  3. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1.) Tomonaga Mio
    2.) Kitgawa Ryoha
    3.) Yagura Fuuko
    4.) Watanabe Miyuki
    5.) Kodama Haruka
    6.) Itano Tomomi
    7.) Shimazaki Haruka

• Like Like x 1
  4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

1. Shimazaki Haruka
    2. Tomonaga Mio
    3. Iriyama Anna
    4. Kitagawa Ryoha
    5. Matsui Jurina
    6. Miyawaki Sakura
    7. Owada Nana
    8. Yagura Fuuko
    9. Shiroma Miru
    10. Watanabe Miyuki

5. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

1. Tomonaga Mio
    2. Shimazaki Haruka
    3. Iriyama Anna
    4. Kitagawa Ryoha
    5. Sakura Miyawaki (Love you but got long ways to go)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    1) Shimazaki Haruka
    2) Tomonaga Mio
    3) Iriyama Anna
    4) Yagura Fuuko
    5) Owada Nana

• Like Like x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last Day to Vote

8. fuyuchan1609

fuyuchan1609 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    I've never seen Tomonaga Mio acting. Can someone tell me a TV show episode where she appears?

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    Look for "Joshikou Keisatsu". You can't miss her even if you don't know her sadly. Though, there's bad acting everywhere in this show.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I know this is definitely OOT af, but i saw a lot of people commented "Annin = the Japanese Kristen Stewart". What's wrong with Kristen Stewart?? (I've only watched 1/4 part of the last Twilight movie and never watched anything else with Kristen Stewart in it)

11. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

if the video does not show watch the video here This is enough
    Her glorious acting tho :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^: She can compete with the best actress in 48G, Mio lel

12. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ^ well, not being an overprotective oshi or so but srsly, this post was needless. ot at least the "commentary". yes, sometimes a wall has more emotions on its face than annin but she's definitely improving. it's fine to tell your opinion but trolling is totally useless. lol.

*flies away*

13. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    hmm yeah even the director gave out to quality acting in around ep 7 or 8 and decided to let it became comedy acting drama lol, and actually that makes it way more interesting than before [hehe], and somehow it end up makes me love mio from her acting in the drama(especially her shaky voice lol)

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1. Tomonaga Mio
    2. Kodama Haruka
    3. Owada Nana
    4. Kato Rena
    5. Shimazaki Haruka
    6. Miyawaki Sakura
    7. Yagura Fuuko

• Like Like x 1
  15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This is going to be funny if Paruru ends up on both the best and worst list.

16. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Technically she wasn't in the top 10 on the other list and pretty few points to rank 15 so i don't think it will mean much.

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Can someone link me to the best actress list? Or let me know what "episode" it was?

18. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Voting Has Ended

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 71 (Worst Actress)

Welcome everybody to Episode 71 of Stage48 Countdown. I'm Forrest Fuller, On Todays Episode. We will be counting down the Top 10 Worst Actresses from the 48/46 Groups. Before we began, let's countdown the 5 girls who just missed the cut. Your Honorable Mentions, here they are.

Honorable Mentions
    11) Mina Oba (19 Points)
    12) Miyuki Watanabe (18 Points)
    13) Rena Kato (12 Points)
    14) Naomi Shinta (11 Points)
    15) Haruna Kojima (10 Points)

Now to our countdown.

10) Tomomi Itano (20 Points)
    9) Jurina Matsui (21 Points)
    8) Haruka Kodama (22 Points)
    7) Ryoha Kitagawa (25 Points)
    6) Nana Owada (27 Points)
    5) Fuuko Yagura (34 Points)
    4) Anna Iriyama (39 Points)
    3) Haruka Shimazaki (42 Points)
    2) Sakura Miyawaki (52 Points)
    1) Mio Tomonaga (101 Points)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Mio Tomonaga is voted the worst actress and I think people point to one of the things that shows she's a crappy actress is AKB Horror Night Adrenaline no Yoru. I gotta agree with that, She suffers from a case of the smiling/giggles lol (something I have noticed with some of the other girls as well). We will have to see if she improves this in the future.

Silver Medal goes to Sakura Miyawaki, while she has acting in some stuff before, her acting really hasn't wowed alot of people. She is improving, but I think we can all agree that she still has a long way to go before she is a really good actress. I believe she will continue to improve her acting

The Bronze Medal goes to Haruka Shimazaki. While she has improved her acting (come a long way from her Terrible acting in Majisuka Gakuen 3). She still has a long way to go as well. I kind of feel she needs to show a little more emotion (even her acting in BwT could have been a lot better imo). and do agree with what one of you said (She doesn't always seem to what she's doing and saying. She just needs to create something and coninue to do this.

Anyways, just letting you all know that I am planning to do a Worst Singers and Worst Dancers list in the future as well. Anyways, time for Episode 72 voting

Dorkiest Members

Pretty much what it says, these are the members who you find funny and hilarous (your comedians pretty much), a lovable troll, and most of all, a HUGE dork. You could say that they are the clowns of the 48/46 Groups.

Current and Past Members are allowed (From: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, SNH48, Nogizaka46, SDN48, NGT48, and Keyakizaka46). Will also be allowing you to vote for your Kami-Oshi in this (but it can't be in the top 5). Deciced to move it up to 6th thru 10th is where you can have your Kami-Oshi. This is another one where I known one the reason for some people who love their Kami-Oshi is because of how much of a dork they are.

So once again, this is a list where you can vote for you Kami Oshi. But it can't be in the top 5 (6th thru 10th).

Voting Begins now
    Voting Ends on January 17th