1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

VOTING HAS ENDED!

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Before I begin. I'm going to update this a bit differently. Going to update it one by one. The Opening and HM, #10 and you know. Will be all one post (won't do any post whoring). Would like to wait to respond till I finish.

Mostly wanting to do it for fun and it going on LIVE you can say lol.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

STAGE48 Countdown
    Episode 10: Best Homegrown Members of all time (NMB48)
    Welcome everybody. I'm Forrest Fuller, and this episode 10 of Stage 48 Countdown. Today is Part 3 of our homegrown members series. This time we look at the group from Osaka. Namba 48 (NMB48). First would like to say something. I know some put Miorin on there list. I did not count her votes because she was ineligible. She's a AKB48 Homegrown member and she was eligible there. I mean what she is doing now for NMB48 is pretty darn good. But she aint allowed here. Just like Jurina wasn't for AKB48 (even though she has done alot for AKB48) and why Sasshi isn't allowed for HKT48 (even though she has done alot of HKT48). Anyways, let's get to the countdown shall we. First up, The Honorable Mentions. These are the 5 girls who just shy of making the countdown.

Honorable Mentions
    11) Fuuko Yagura (39 Pts)
    12) Emika Kamieda (22 Pts)
    13) Shu Yabushita (19 Pts)
    14) Rena Shimada (17 Pts)
    15) Keira Yogi (14 Pts)

Now Let's get to the countdown shall we.

10) Miru Shiroma (40 Pts)
    Coming in at #10 is the girl who just centered her first NMB48 Single and is the Team M Center. It's Miru Shiroma.

Miru Shiroma is only 17 Years old and you wouldn't think it. But she is an NMB48 1st Gen Member. But it's always something when girls join at a very early age. Miru joined at the age of 13. At first she was in Team N with girls like Sayaka, Mikyuki, Nana, Mayu O.. But she was up there with them.

A Full time Senbatsu member from the start. It wasn't until 2014 when she centered her very first single. (NMB48's 10th Single: Rashikunai) with Fuuko. It showed that her and Fuuko are on managements radar and one day will probaly ask to lead NMB48 once girls like Sayanee and Miyuki graduated.

Speaking of 2014. Miru has had one hell of a 2014. While also getting her first center (with Fuuko), she was also ranked for the very first time. Getting #43 and being in the next girls for the KNP Single.

For somebody who has been with NMB48 since the start. It looks like her career in NMB48 is just really beginning and rightfully so.

9) Riho Kotani (47 Pts)
    The 9th Ranked Girl is the girl who would look so darn cute if she really was what her 2014 janken costume was (Dog). It's Riho Kotani.

Riho Kotani aka Ripopo is a First Gen Member and a Team N Original. Like with our #10 girl, she has been in a full time senbatsu from the start appearing in all 10 of NMB48 singles. She's also another girl who you will never see leave Team N (like Sayanee). She's in Team N until she graduates I think.

She also ranked for the first time in 2014. Ranking at #61 (which put her in the future girls) and in janken of this year. She finished 6th (while also wearing a cute doggie costume).

Giving that she is a dog lover (dogs rule by the way) sucks she wasn't in the dog song. She would have been in heaven (You suck management, you should have let her be in heaven lol).

Also is a member of AKB48 (Kennin) as a member of Team 4.

8) Momoka Kinoshita (56 Pts)
    The #8 Girl is the "craziest" member of NMB48. It's Momoka Kinoshita.

Momoka Kinoshita is know for her "crazy" personality and rightfully so. But it's what everybody likes about her. She is something different. You don't see an idol like her.

Another 1st Gen member of NMB48 and a Team M original as she was apart of the first Team M team for NMB48. Not
    exactly a full time senbatsu member. It looks like she will be as of 2014 as her popularity is starting to skyrocket.

Never been ranked (she will be in 2015, watch) she even said in her 2013 Election Video that everybody should vote for Miyuki Watanabe. Can we make a video for people to vote in Momoka for 2015?

She is also the first member to pretty much have her hair all sorts of colors. Her hair has been her natural hair color (Black), It was once Pink (for a drama), then purple, currently is now blue. I'm moving for Bright Red and she shows Annie how to look better with Red hair lol.

7) Kei Jonishi (61 Pts)
    At #7 is the girl who is currently a co-captain of NMB48 Team N. It's Kei Jonishi.

Kei Jonishi is a Team N Original and a 1st Gen member. She is a member who I'm sure will never leave Team N. (Everybody has them) and if she did, then :wall::wall::wall:.

A Full time Senbatsu member as she has been in all of the singles (one of the few for NMB48). She has shown that she's a respectable member of NMB48. Only ranked twice. First time in 2013 as she was ranked #40 in 2013 and ended up falling 18 spots in 2014 to #58.

While maybe not the most popular member, she is well loved. I think with Kei, if Aliens came. She would love it (giving that she
    intimidating them). She is also known for being a mysterious member and is most of the most mysterious members.

Also is very hard to approach as well. Also is one of those girls (don't see alot) that loves bugs. If you know a girl who loves bugs. More power to you lol. Also a lizard lover as well. Wonder what she thinks about snakes?

6) Aina Fukumoto (62 Pts)
    At #6 is the former older sister of the group. It's Aina Fukumoto

Aina Fukumoto was another 1st Gen member. Apart of the groups foundation. She became like a older sister to the younger girls (as some were pretty young) I'm sure even to the ones that were the same age as her. Also a Team N original as well.

While her time in NMB48. She was a full time senbatsu member as she was in all of the singles that came out during her time in NMB48. I know she was in NMB48 when Boukra no Eureka came out. But she was graduating the next month so that doesn't count lol.

A Regular on a comedy show called Nekketsu Ninjou and hosted a radio show with Miyuki Watanabe and was also the athlete of the group. She had a pretty good run during her 3 years in NMB48. Only ranked once in 2012 (#43) before she graduated in July 2013 to pursue a career in variety.

15 Days after her graduation. She debuted as a trainee at Yoshimoto Theater.

Overall. She was a well liked member, maybe not as popular and big as some of the other girls. She was well liked.

5) Jo Eriko (80 Pts)
    In at #5 is the girl who was the original Team M Center, Graduated, then came back. It's Jo Eriko.

Jo Eriko is not a 1st Gen Member. But rather a 2nd Generation (at first). While her first run NMB48 was pretty good (You can say). She was the Original Team M Center and was a full time senbatsu member as well. She was in singles 2 thru 6.

But in a move nobody saw coming. She ended up graduating in September 2012. Kind of weird seeing somebody who was being pushed as one of the leaders of the group just suddenly graduate. But it looks like she had a change of heart.

She was able to return to NMB48 in October 2013 via special audition. It drew mixed reactions as you would think something like that would happen. She pretty much wanted to start over from the looks of it. She was promoted in February 2014. But wanted to stay a Kenkyuusei.

I could see why she wants to remain a KKS member though. Maybe she wasn't happy at first (her first time in NMB48) and regretted graduating and was giving a 2nd chance. I actually have no problem with it. I do think she won't be a KKS much longer. With Yamada graduating in 2015, I think Jo will back in Team M (Miru, Fuuko, and Jo top 3 for Team M in 2015, calling it)

4) Mayu Ogaswara (116 Pts)
    Coming in at #4 is an NMB48 Original who needs to return to NMB48. It's Mayu Ogaswara.

Mayu Ogaswara is one of the originals of NMB48 and was a Team N lifer. One of the most well loved members of NMB48. She is a comedian turned into an idol. Her comedian work is so good that she made it to round 3 of R-1 Grand Prix (comedy competition), even past several well known comedians.

You know your good when you beat several well known comedians. That is why Mayu Ogaswara is so damn loved. She was a full time senbatsu member during her time in NMB48 as well. Has been in ranked 3 times. #60 in 2012, #54 in 2013, and all the way to #76 in 2014.

For some reason, she got moved to AKB48 in 2014 w/Team B. People wouldn't have a problem with it if she wasn't in the backrow and not even in senbatsu. Why the hell would you move somebody from a full time senbatsu career to a back row and being the "awkward" member.

But I think she will be moving back to NMB48 in 2015. I think management
    realizes she belongs there. I know we all want to see it. Mayu Ogaswara belongs back with NMB48. Also as a member of Team N (she's a lifer). #FreeMayuOgaswara.

3) Nana Yamada (181 Pts)
    In at #3 is one of the most popular members of NMB48 and we will miss her in 2015. It's Nana Yamada.

Nana Yamada is another one of those first gen members and a Team N Original. She was always #3 girl in NMB48. Behind the two centers of NMB48 (Sayaka Yamamoto and Miyuki Watanabe). Even was the center for the 2nd single of NMB48 (Oh My God!)

That was because of Miyuki ended up out of senbatsu due to a scandal. But Nana Yamada showed that she was one of the top members of NMB48. After being a Team N Member for the 3 years. She moved to Team M in April of 2013.

I think it was safe to say she was like a big sis/mother to some of the girls in Team M (giving that it did have alot of young members). She was the oldest member of NMB48 until Umeda Ayaka came to NMB48 in 2014. Her younger brother is Yuma Nakayama of Johnny's Entertainment.

Her real name is Nana Nakayama and she did use that name when she was the group SINA.

2015 will be her last year in NMB48 as she will be graduating on April 3, 2015. We will miss her as she was one of the big members of NMB48.

2) Miyuki Watanabe (195 Pts)
    Coming in at #2 is one of the leaders of NMB48. It's Miyuki Watanabe.

Miyuki Watanabe is one of the leaders of NMB48 from the start as her and Sayaka Yamamoto were chosen to be the leaders of NMB48. Also were the members of NMB48 to be in AKB48 songs (like how SKE48 has Jurina and Rena Matsui).

Miyuki is one of the originals and for a while was a Team N lifer. She centered the first single of NMB48 along with Sayanee but in a shocking move. Miyuki was NOT in the 2nd Single of NMB48. This was because of a scandal (don't really know the details about it) but it was so big that she wasn't in the 2nd Single.

While being one of the leaders of NMB48. She did rank very well as well. While not ranking in 2011. She did ranked in 2012 (19), 2013, (15), and 2014 (Sadly 18th). She has been in the top 20 thru out her time in NMB48. Was also apart of AKB48 from 2012 to 2014.

Now currently also in SKE48 as a Kennin member. Part of me wants to see her in an HKT48 single. Just so she can be the first member to be in a AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 and a HKT48 single. Alot of them have a chance if they apart of one more group's single.

While her year in 2014 has been pretty rocky. She won the Janken tournament this year (good year to be a Watanabe). But she didn't let the so call "scandal" of this year bother her (think that stuff was BS anyways).

The #1 Spot now. Recap is above you.

The #1 NMB48 Homegrown Member of all time is. No surprise what so ever.

1) Sayaka Yamamoto (214 Pts)
    At #1 is who else. The Ace of NMB48. It's Sayaka Yamamoto.

Did you think it would be anybody else? The Ace of NMB48 who has been the ace from the start of NMB48. She has put this group on her back and is one of the reasons why NMB48 is where it is. While Miyuki is also a center, Sayanee is a center/Ace.

She has centered the first 10 singles of NMB48 and also has become a big member in AKB48. While she didn't become an AKB48 member until 2014 (Team K Kennin). She has been somewhat of a full time senbatsu member in 2011 (Debuting in Everyday, Katyusha) and become a real full time senbatsu member starting with UZA.

Didn't make Flying Get, but she was apart of Senbatsu (while Miyuki wasn't at the time). She was in Kaze wa Fuiteiru, GIVE ME FIVE and Manatsu No Sounds Good before not making Gingham Check.

In her 4 years in NMB48. She has always ranked. Ranked in 2011 (#28), 2012 (#18), moved into senbatsu part of the election in 2013 with a #14 ranking and in 2014 she moved to the top part of the senbatsu list as she was ranked #6 in 2014. Now sets her up to have a good shot at the Top 5 in 2015.

Apart of The Aces group (that I officially named) she could make a future AKB48 center single (Solo or with somebody like Paru, Mayu, Jurina, and or Sakura).

She's also had her hair in different looks. From her long hair when she first started, to her short hair (to shown her determination to want to make senbatsu the following year, which she did) to her shortish longish hair (my favorite). Hopefully she stays with the last part of her hair lol.

Sayaka Yamamoto is #1 on the list of NMB48 Homegrown Members of all time. Congrats
    ------
    Well that's our countdown. Our first no shock #1 of this series. While others you could have made a case for being #1. This one came as no surprise. Well anyways, this is Forrest Fuller saying ZEPPELIN RULES! Peace Out.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

Why the countdown stopped at #7???

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Cause I'm doing it one by one. I'm working on the countdown.

6. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

Oh, okay. Keep on working, sorry if I disturb and offend you in some way^,^

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ You didn't.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Also wanted to announce something. Next Month, while voting on the topics in december. You will also be voting on the whole lineup for January. That's right. I'm going to let you guys pick the episode topics for the first of the year. Will have more details in the coming weeks.

Well time to begin our voting for Episode 11. The Final part of our Homegrown series. The Girls of Fukuoka, Hakata48 (HKT48).

BEST HOMEGROWN MEMBERS OF ALL TIME: HKT48

Like with AKB48, SKE48, and NMB48. These are the girls who made HKT48 what it is today. Remember, these are girls who came from HKT48.

Voting Begins Now
    Voting Ends on November 16th.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  9. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    1st Kodama Haruka – Despite losing her center position in the debut single, she was the first hkt member to get a kenin in AKB. And now she’s in the shot for next year’s senbatsu, plus she’s currently HKT’s center.

2nd Miyawaki Sakura – first HKT to rank the ssk, first of them to make into ssk senbatsu, first HKT to center and AKB single, has a high possibility to get into next year’s Kami7. Oh, don't forget she has been in more AKB singles and in HKT's.

3rd Tashima Meru – first KKS to center a single in the whole 48G, and since one wasn’t enough, she centered 3 before debut with team H this year.

4th Fukagawa Maiko – last girl from the 1st generation to get promoted but she found strength to keep her head up and now she occasionally centers a unit as under.

5th Moriyasu Madoka – I don’t know what to say about her, actually. Even though she’s my Kamioshi, she seems to just attract fans to her, since she’s not good with variety/mc. And the highest debut for a HKT member in the ssk couldn’t be not mentioned.

6th Nakanishi Chiyori – with Murashige, first really good variety member HKT had.

7th Murashige Anna – with Nakanishi, first really good variety member HKT had.

8th Matsuoka Natsumi – HKT's original 2nd center member, she also lost her center position but unlike haruppi, she never got it back. Luckly, she had a great shonichi in H3, so I hope she will be more pushed from now on.

9th Akiyoshi Yuka – even been out of the senbatsu nowadays, been picked up for Melon Juice and SakuTabe really made her improve as a member in a whole. Her presence in the stage is much strong today than it was one year ago.

10th Fuchigami Mai – first time experiencing how it feels not being a senbatsu member, Maichan was constantly the one with biggest presence in the KKS stage after Meru. She also has been in more songs than I can remember as under. Plus she was sasshi’s official under in the Hakata Legend days and even today she usually get Sasshi’s position in Hikaeme ILY.

Honorable mentions: Anai Chihiro, Imada Mina, Tanaka Natsumi.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    1. Tashima Meru
    2. Tomonaga Mio
    3. Miyawaki Sakura
    4. Moriyasu Madoka
    5. Murashige Anna
    6. Yabuki Nako
    7. Matsuoka Natsumi
    8. Tanaka Natsumi
    9. Tanaka Miku
    10. Tani Marika

• Like Like x 1
  11. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    1. Kodama Haruka
    2. Miyawaki Sakura
    3. Tashima Meru
    4. Murashige Anna
    5. Nakanishi Chiyori
    6. Tomonaga Mio
    7. Matsuoka Natsumi
    8. Tanaka Natsumi
    9. Moriyasu Madoka
    10. Anai Chihiro

• Like Like x 1
  12. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    1. Miyawaki Sakura
    2. Kodama Haruka
    3. Tashima Meru
    4. Moriyasu Madoka
    5. Matsuoka Natsumi
    6. Nakanishi Chiyori
    7. Anai Chihiro
    8. Yabuki Nako
    9. Tanaka Natsumi
    10. Kumazawa Serina
    I was going to include Tomiyoshi (personal favorite) but she still needs to make an impact.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  13. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    1. Kodama Haruka
    2. Anai Chihiro
    3. Miyawaki Sakura
    4. Nakanishi Chiyori
    5. Tashima Meru
    6. Matsuoka Natsumi