Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.
Last Day to Vote
1. Her love for Ice Cream lmao
2. Being Team M's center
3. Team A Kennin
5. WCentering Rashikunai
6. Next Girls Center
8. Being Team BII's center
9. Fuyushogun no Regret
10. Her Zannen Shoujo
Voting has ended
Stage48 Countdown (Episode 184: Best Moments of Yagura Fuuko)
Welcome everybody to Episode 184 of Stage48 Countdown, I'm Forrest Fuller. On Today's Episode, we will be counting down the 10 Best Moments of Yagura Fuuko. Before we began, let's look at the 5 moments that were just shy of making the Countdown. Here are your Honorable Mentions
11) FuuKei (11 Points)
12) Fuuyonce gag (10 Points)
13) NMB48 no Naisho de Genkai Toppa ep24 - the entire episode (9 Points)
14) Fuuyonce gag inspiring Boku Igai no Dareka and Warota People (8 Points)
15) Money no Tenshi (support role 2016 dorama) (7 Points)
Now onward to the Countdown
10) TT next to Tokyo Tower (12 Points)
9) Girl's Play (Main Role 2018 Film) (13 Points)
8) Fuyushougun no Regret (14 Points)
7) FuuMiru (15 Points)
6) FuuSae (16 Points)
5) Her Love for Ice Cream (17 Points)
4) 2016 Next Girls Center (19 Points)
3) Team M Center (20 Points)
2) Team A Kennin (21 Points)
1) W-Centering Rashikunai w/Miru (28 Points)
Her one and only Center in NMB48 (w/Miru) is #1.
Imo, this was a moment that was not just big for both FuuMiru, but for NMB48 as this was very first center that wasn't Sayanee (As the first 9 singles were all Sayanee (Solo or W-Center)). Fuuko made history along w/Miru as they were chosen as the Centers for this Song.
Rashikunai came out on November 5, 2014 and imo is a pretty good song and one of the senbatsus for NMB48 as well.
Anyways, Thank you Fuuchan for the 7 years you have given us in NMB48 and Thank you for all of the memories. One thing is for certain, I am going to miss that smile (Always thought she had one of the best smiles in the whole 48Groups). Congrats on your graduation Fuuchan and will be looking forward to what you will do after your time in NMB48.
Anyways, Tme to began Episode 185 Voting.
Girls Who Should Center a Song: Single or Coupling (2018 Edition)
This is a new Edition of a list that was done 3 years ago (Episode 25). Giving with how many groups and new members there are now, I figure why not do an updated list.
These are Girls who you feel should be centering a song that's either a Single, or a Coupling Song. These will be girls from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, NGT48, STU48, JKT48, BNK48, Nogizaka46, and Keyakizaka46. Also going to lay down some ground rules.
1) Coupling Song Centers you should pick for girls that don't get to center anything (and who you feel should).
2) Single Centers should be for both girls that don't get to center anything + Girls who usually center Coupling Songs but don't get to for the Singles.
Voting will be like here (Mentioning the Name of the Girl, Group, and Either Coupling or Single).
Voting Beings Now
Voting Ends on April 8th
Furuhata Nao (SKE, A-side center) GIVE THE DAMN GIRL HER/A CENTER
Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB, A-side solo)
Nagahama Neru (Keyaki, shove Techi out of that position 4)
Takahashi Juri (AKB, coupling)
Iwata Hina (STU, coupling)
Fukuoka Seina (AKB, coupling)
Ota Yuuri (NMB, AKB coupling)
Kubo Satone (AKB, coupling)
Yamaguchi Maho (NGT, coupling)
Yabushita Fuu (STU, A-side wcenter?)
I don’t know if Neru and Yukirin qualify since they’re quite prominent members but if not, just remove them and move my numbers up.
5.Tanaka Miku(HKT,a-side solo)
6.Goto Rara(SKE,a-side w/center with Yunana)
8.Furuhata Nao(SKE,a-side w/center with Jurina)
9.Komiyama Haruka(AKB,a-side w/center with Miion)
Juri has centered Himitsu no Diary and Seina has centered Osaekirenai Shoudou...
Fukuoka Seina (AKB, A-Side)
Nagahama Neru (Keyaki, A-Side)
Goto Rara (SKE, A-Side)
Goto Moe (AKB, B-Side)
Furuhata Nao (SKE, A-Side)
Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB, A-Side solo)
Miyawaki Sakura (HKT, A-Side solo)
Kato Minami (NGT, A-Side)
Ota Yuuri (NMB, A-Side)
Yahagi Moeka (AKB, B-Side)
It doesn’t say members that have centered coupling can’t be nominated for coupling. It just says members that don’t get to center often/anything.
1. Yahagi Moeka (AKB A side)
2. Iwata Hina (STU A side)
3. Miyawaki Sakura (HKT-AKB A side)
4. Kato Minami (NGT A side)
5. Ota Yuuri (NMB A side)
6. Kobayashi Yui (Keyakizaka, coupling)
7. Yamashita Mizuki (Nogizaka, coupling (3rd gen) solo)
8. Yamauchi Mizuki (AKB, coupling)
9. Kojima Mako (AKB A side)
10. Ikuta Erika (Nogizaka, A-side)
Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB / A-Side)
Watanabe Risa (Kanji Keyaki / A-Side)
Nishino Nanase (Nogi / A-Side)
Oba Mina (SKE / Coupling)
Kosaka Nao (Hiragana Keyaki / Solo)
1. Yamauchi mizuki (AKB, A-side/Coupling)
2. Nakano Ikumi (AKB, Coupling)
3. Maeda Ayaka (AKB, Coupling)
4. Ichioka Ayumi (STU, A-side/Coupling)
5. Kadowaki Miyuna (STU, Coupling)
6. Kai Kokoa (STU, Coupling)
1. Yogurt Fuuko (NMB, A-side)
2. Kato Rena (AKB, A-side/Coupling)
3. Ota Yuuri (NMB, A-side)
4. Nakai Rika (AKB, A-side)
5. Komiyama Haruka (AKB, A-side)
1. Kato Minami (NGT, A-Side)
2. Kato Rena (AKB, A-Side)
3. Ota Yuuri (NMB, A-Side)
4. Nagahama Neru (Keyakizaka46, A-Side)
5. Kato Shiho (Keyakizaka46, B-Side)
1. Furuhata Nao (SKE, A-side)
2. Goto Moe (AKB, B-side)
3. Takahashi Juri (AKB, A-side)
4. Nishimura Nanako (NGT, B-side)
5. Hongou Yuzuha (NMB, B-side)
6. Kitano Hinako (Nogi, A-side)
7. Kobayashi Yui (Keyaki, A-side)
8. Imaizumi Yui (Keyaki A-side)
9. Yabuki Nako (HKT, solo A-side)
10. Sasaki Miyu (STU, B-Side)
1. Ikuta Erika (Nogi A-side, it's been long overdue, Nogi need get rid bad vocal image, and this damn talented girl can answers what Nogi need)
2. Umezawa Minami (Nogi b-side, 3rd gen song, her popularity should rewarded)
3. Terada Ranze (Nogi's 20th single b-side, 2nd gen song, they need significant push to other girls beside Miona)
4. Ikoma Rina (Nogi's 20th single b-side, 1st gen song), well she already centering tons of song, but this is her last single, centering one song for her last single wont hurt anyone.
5. Kageyama Yuka (Keya b-side, Gana's song, she should centering at least 2 song before 2nd gen outgrow 1st gen).
6. Ota Yuuri (NMB's a-side) true NMB's future. Push her more as main track center.
7. Shida Manaka (Keya b-side, Mona Kingdom unit need to happen)
8. Takakura Moeka (NGT's A side) need cool song and this girl can be nail it.
9. Kubo Shiori-Yamashita Mizuki (W-center Nogi's A side)
10. Yamazaki Rena (Nogi's Under)
Kato Rena (AKB48 A-Side)
Komiyama Haruka (AKB48 A-Side)
Kojima Mako (AKB48 A-Side)
Takahashi Juri (AKB48 B-Side)
Ikuta Erika (Nogizaka46 A-Side)
Akimoto Manatsu (Nogizaka46 A-Side)
Yokoyama Yui (AKB48 A-Side)
1.Ota Yuuri (NMB,A-Side) she is the future
2.Takakura Moeka (NGT,A-Side) give her any song,she will nail it
3.Jonishi Rei (NMB,B-SIde)
4.Umeyama Cocona (NMB,B-Side) perhaps a cute song
5.Akimoto Manatsu (Nogi,A-Side)
6.Yokoyama Yui (AKB,A-Side)
7.Ikuta Erika (Nogizaka46,A-Side)
8.Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46,A-Side)
9.Sugai Yuuka (Keyakizaka46,A-Side)
10.Iwata Momoka (NMB,B-Side)
Furuhata Nao (SKE, A-side)
Ikuta Erika (Nogi, A-side)
Yamauchi Mizuki (AKB, Coupling)
Nagahama Neru (Keyaki, A-side)
Ota Yuuri (NMB, A-side)
Miyawaki Sakura (HKT, A-side solo)
Kobayashi Yui (Keyaki, Wcenter A-side)
Imaizumi Yui (Keyaki, Wcenter A-side)
Goto Rara (SKE, Wcenter A-side)
Kojima Mako (AKB, A-side)
Oh if we can add Ikuchan, I'm adding her right now!