Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.
VOTING HAS ENDED!
There is only one oshimen, the one that is written under avatars. Some label them as kami oshi in signatures too. Don't see any problem in excluding them from votings. Sure there are lots of DDs or people, who didn't indicate their oshimen in profile and you can't do anything about it, but at least there will be more thought out and fair decisions for the rest.
kamk oshi = wife
oshis = concubines
sounds reasonable to me, but less so to my wife.
Episode 25: Girls who should center a song: Single or Coupling
Welcome everybody, This is Episode 25 of Stage48 Countdown. I'm Forrest Fuller. This Week's Episode is The Top 10 Girls who should center a song: Single or Coupling. As You know. First up is the Honorable Mentions. So here they are.
11) Marika Tani (SKE48 Song) (41 Points)
12) Rena Matsui (SKE48 Solo Single) (40 Points)
13) Nako Yabuki (HKT48 Single) (38 Points)
14) Asuka Kuramochi (AKB48 Song) (36 Points)
15) Miki Nishino (AKB48 Song) (33 Points)
Now on to the countdown. First Up
10) Minami Minegishi (AKB48 Song) (45 Points)
9) Sae Miyazawa (SKE48 Song) (46 Points)
8) Madoka Moriyasu (HKT48 Song) (48 Points)
7) Sakura Miyawaki (HKT48 Song) (52 Points)
6) Rina Hirata (AKB48 Song) (53 Points)
5) Minami Takahashi (AKB48 Song Again) (55 Points)
4) Mion Mukaichi (AKB48 Song) (88 Points)
3) Yui Yokoyama (AKB48 Single/Coupling) (109 Points)
2) Nana Okada (AKB48 Single) (124 Points)
1) Yuka Tano (AKB48 Song) (128 Points)
Tanochan is #1. AkiP? Make her the center for the next Team K song. Hell with the other two lol.
FYI, Will be working on some of the write ups. Not Excatly done, but it's a long story lol.
Anyways, here are the two rules I'm adding.
1. No Campaigning in any girls threads or anywhere. If you do, after your vote. Any other vote that has that girl will be invalid and not allow (If it happens before, those votes still count). It's like their final vote tally will happen if you break this rule.
2. You have to have 50 posts here on stage48 to post a top 10 here now. Like how ithebigc does with the Stage48 Ranking. I'm adding here. Mostly because I think they are some that try to vote twice. I don't know since I'm not a mod. But I just think that.
I know somebody suggested You can't vote for your oshimen. It would be an ok rule. But it wouldn't work as a rule. So i'm still allowing it. But I'm adding those two rules. Rule #1 I ask is that you send me a message of it happening. Just adding these rules cause they should have been added a LONG time ago imo.
Anyways. Let's get to the next topic. Should be intresting one I think.
BEST TEAM SONGS
Since 2010, We have been able to Enjoy the Team Songs. From AKB48 Team A-K-B. Now we have Team Songs for Team A, Team K, Team B, Team 4, Team 8, SKE48 Team S, Team KII, Team E, NMB48 Team N, Team M, Team BII, HKT48 Team Team H, HKT48 Team KIV, JKT48 Team J and Team KIII and SNH48 Team SII and Team NII.
All of those teams songs are allowed on this list.
Voting Begins Now
Voting Ends on March 1st
FYI: We have reached the halfway point in this season. Figured I'd let you all know that.
1. 47 no Suteki na Machi e
2. Seigi no Mikata janai Hero
3. Romance Kenjuu
4. Kimi wa Kimagure
5. Heart no Dasshutsu Game
6. Henachoko Support
7. Tiny T-shirts
8. How Come?
9. Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto
10. Kimi ni Yarareta
1. Kesenai Honoo (SKE48 Team S, SKE48 16th single)
2. Yobisute Fantasy (AKB48 Team B, AKB48 24th single)
3. Juujun na Slave (AKB48 Team A, AKB48 38th single)
4. Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero (AKB48 Team B, AKB48 28th single)
5. Mikazuki no Senaka (NMB48 Team N, NMB48 1st Single)
6. Hashire Penguin (AKB48 Team 4, AKB48 24th Single)
7. Kurumi to Dialogue (AKB48 Team A, AKB48 19th Single)
8. Almond Croissant Keikaku (NMB48 Team BII, NMB48 1st Album)
9. Itoshiki Rival (AKB48 Team K, AKB48 36th Single)
10. Star ni Nante Naritakunai (NMB48 Team BII, NMB48 10th Single)
All based on what I listened on my tablet.
1. 47 no Suteki na Machi e (Team 8)
2. Seijun Philosophy (Team 4)
3. Kakushin ga Moterumono (Team A)
4. Migi ni Shiteru Ring (Team M)
5. Natsu no Mae (Team KIV)
6. Hashire! Penguin (Team 4)
7. Kiss made Countdown (Team A)
8. Hate (Team A)
9. Sokode inu no unchi fun jau ka ne? (Team B)
10. ALIVE (Team K)
Mikazuki no Senaka isn't a Team N song. More like a first gen song. Some members featured in it were still KKS and later promoted to Team M.
1. Futari Dake no parade (KII)
2. Rinjin wa Kizutsukanai (A)
3. Yobisute Fantasy (B)
4. Natsu no Mae (KIV)
5. Banana Kakumei (E)
6. Alive (K)
7. Hashire Penguin (4)
8. Sasameyuki Regret (K)
9. Kimi wa Kimagure (A)
10. Migi ni Shiteru Ring (M)
10. Mitsubachi Girl (E)
9. Oh Baby! (A)
8. Sasameyuki Regret (K)
7. Jyuri-Jyuri Baby (S)
6. Ruby (A)
5. Ikiru Koto (A)
4. How Come? (K)
3. Kimi wa Kimagure (A)
2. Seijun Philosophy (4)
1. Yuuhi Marie (K)
1. Yobisute Fantasy (B)
2. Zero Sum Taiyou (K)
3. Seijun Philosophy (4)
4. Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero (B)
5. Jyuri Jyuri Baby (S)
6. Futari Dake Parade (KII)
7. Kurumi to Dialogue (A)
8. Suzukake Namchara (SII)
9. Heart no Dasshutsu Game (4)
10. Seifuku no Hane (8)
1. Seijun Philosophy (4)
2. Jyuri Jyuri Baby (S)
3. Hashire Penguin (4)
4. Houkago Race (S)
5. ALIVE (K)
6. Kurumi to Dialogue (A)
7. Kesenai Honoo (S)
8. Oh! Baby! (A)
9. Ruby (A)
10. Hate (A)
From my itunes. Um, I guess I really like 4, S, and A?
1-Me wo Aketa Mama no First Kiss (4)
2-Oh Baby (A)
4-Kodoku na Hoshisora (A)
5-Kurumi to Dialogue (A)
6-Kyusen Kyotei (M)
7-Neko no Shippo ga Pin to Tatteru you ni (S)
8-Tiny T-shirt (B)
9-Sayonara Kinou no Jibun (KII)
10-Natsu no Mae (KIV)
1. Seijun Philosophy
2. Kakushin ga Moterumono
3. 1!2!3!4! Yorishiku! (KIII)
4. Yobisute Fantasy
5. Juujun na Slave
6. Seigi Mikata Janai Hero
7. JYURI - JYURI Baby
8. RIVER (J)?
8. (If RIVER's ineligible) Star ni Nante Naritakunai
9. Sasameyuki Regret
10. Natsu no Saiminjitsu
1. Team B Oshi (Team B)
2. Yobisute Fantasy (Team B)
3. Ikiru Koto (Team A)
4. Juujun na Slave (Team A)
5. Kurumi to Dialogue (Team A)
6. Seijun Philosophy (Team 4)
7. Zero Sum Taiyou (Team K)
8. 47 no Suteki na Machi (Team 8)
9. Ruby (Team A)
10. Alive (Team K)
1. Ikiru Koto (Team A)
2. Boku ni dekiru koto (Team K)
3. Rinjin wa Kizutsukanai (Team A)
4. Machiawasetai (Team E)
5. Shonichi (Team B)
6. Oh! Baby! (Team A)
7. Juujun na Slave (Team A)
8. Ruby (Team A)
9. Team B Oshi (Team B)
10. Scrap & Build (Team K)
Strong and obvious Team A bias. But then, they have GREAT songs. And I have a stronger liking for "social commentary" songs than any other, which Team A has a plethora of.
Lol didn't read well enough, edited to exclude stage songs. Shonichi was released as a B-side on a single, though.
@ForrestFuller Just a question, the team songs eligible here are just the team songs from singles right? Meaning no stage songs? Because if stage songs are allowed my list would come out very different lol.
Yep. Well Singles and from non stage albums as well.
@ForrestFuller Ok cool, just wanted to be sure. Thanks!
1.) Ikiru Koto (A)
2.) ALIVE (K)
3.) Kurumi to Dialogue (A)
4.) Iede no Yoru (K)
5.) Kimi wa Kimagure (A)
6.) Seijun Philosophy (4)
7.) Rinjin wa kizutsukanai (A)
8.) Ruby (A)
9.) Boku ni Dekiru Koto (K)
10.) Sokode inu no unchi fun jau ka ne? (B)
This list was so hard to narrow down, so many good team songs. Even though my favorite team has always been K, I definitely like the Team A single songs as you can tell lol.
1. Itoshiki Rival
2. 47 no Suteki na Ano Machi e
3. Seijun Philosophy
4. Heart no Dasshutsu Game
5. Scrap & Build
6. Ikiru Koto
7. Team Zaka
8. Mitsubachi Girl
9. Sasameyuki Regret
10. B Garden