1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STAGE48 Creative Corner (Archives at 1st Post)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by haruna_hamasaki, Nov 1, 2007.

1. lonte

lonte Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    my sister will love these, thanks bro, also i am new to this forum, hello all :cool:

2. sLc48

sLc48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    you're welcome, bro
    Hello to you too

3. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I don't know is this the right place for this, hope so :lol: Just a little text I wrote today. I write quite a lot. I did lyrics to different bands from 1994-2013, now I just write to myself. Lyrics I did were different compared what I write now. Maybe I bacame older and softer :)

AM I ABLE TO SMILE

I can raise my hand
    and block the view of sun
    but I can't make it shine again
    when I am alone in the night

I want to lay here for a while
    and feel the warm on my skin
    summer field, like green calm sea
    look at me, I am able to smile

For a moment I close my eyes
    under the cloudless sky
    faint memory of your hand in mine
    look at me, I am able to smile

And I can raise my hand
    wipe the tear from my eye
    but the longing will stay
    until the end of my days
    written by T.S. 2014.6.21

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.
    - Juri Rules Everything Around Me -

J.R.E.A.M. 07 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here. J.R.E.A.M. 07 contains several images from period of May until June 2014

Password: www.facebook.com/TakahashiJuriAKB48

5. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Atsuko Otanjoubi Omedetou <3

6. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.
    - Juri Rules Everything Around Me -

J.R.E.A.M. 08 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here. J.R.E.A.M. 08 contains several images from period of August until September 2014

Password: www.facebook.com/TakahashiJuriAKB48

8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Hello everyone...

I have been looking around and can't find anywhere else to post this, so here goes.

Every year I do National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo, in November. The aim is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.
    I managed to complete this with various ideas while in high school, college and university, but my last three attempts have failed.

This year I would like to try it again with a fan fiction, 25k being AKB and 25k being something else.

My first idea was for an AKB Battle Royale, where I close my eyes and randomly pick members from each team and then see where the story takes me and who wins.
    However, I would love ideas and suggestions from everyone else as to what story I could potentially write, relating to the girls, a team or a situation :)
    All ideas are welcome and appreciated.

When November 1st begins I can do an update on my word count and how the story is progressing, and eventually share it on here if anyone wants to read it :)

Thank you! ^_^

9. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    This might not sound like an idea you would want to try, but I would find the perspective interesting: write a story about an unknown girl going through the whole AKB process, and have her meet different members while she is performing at the theater, learning about the hardships and drive for fame that many have when joining the group. It would be like inserting yourself almost, if you wanted to go that route, or a character who could be identifiable even. Eventually have her gain her big break and receive management support while she gets to experience what it's like to be one of the popular members, and understanding who they are and what they have to say. Build friendships however you want, even linking your character with their ambitions if you specifically had someone you wanted to relate and support in the story, maybe even help guide it as well. This isn't an exact plot, but more a framework of how the story could be structured...I think the details are better left to the writer's imagination than mine.

Not sure if 48 fans would want to read about a fictitious character though, lol. Just an idea.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  10. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    That is actually a really interesting idea, thank you :)

Creating a whole new person and taking them through the AKB journey from the beginning would be really fun.
    Just have to do my research and make sure I get the whole process right.

As it's only going to be 25k words, I might be able to end it just as her name is announced for a single senbatsu or takes the spot of a popular member and suddenly gets loads of support...

Brilliant, thank you! :)

11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well... I wanted to write fanfics here.... Idk if they would be any good or not so I would like to give a sample of my writing~
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The story I am going to share with you embarks on a journey, which first takes place in the sunshine of Osaka, back in 2003. Here you will see a young man by the name of Kashiwagi Yuki, who once, long ago, discovered something that will change his life, forever.

But, before you read any further, I want you to picture yourself, sitting in the darkness, like in the beginning of a movie. On screen, the bustling crowds of people move together, a bit like a mexican wave and soon you’ll find yourself zooming into a simple Takoyaki stand in the middle of the city.

You’ll rush through to the middle of a really busy queue. There you’ll eventually spot a boy, poshly dressed. Follow him, because that is Kashiwagi Yuki. His head is full of secrets, imagination and much more, but he is waiting for his story to begin.

-Professor Takahashi Kai.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

If you don't like genderbenders then please tell me :) It's called The Mysterious History of Mr Kashiwagi Yuki.

12. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I like the sense of direction, makes me think of an intro to a movie. So is Yuki male because he will get to go on incredible adventures and possibly run into Milky as his sidekick I'm guessing?

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner Maybe ;) I'm definitely planning this to be YukiMilky <3 But it's based on a book that started like that... With all the current subunits in it :) (Plus DiVA and Watarirouka Hashiritai~)

14. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Watarirouka Hashiritai and DiVA will be awesome. but I notice you like Lemon too, don't forget her in the story! :D

15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner ;) I will make sure to :)

“Ouji-san, the usual please!”

“Oh, Yuki!” The waiter looked at Yuki with a smile on his face. “Nice to see you again. How are things?”

“Just fine.”

“Good to hear!”

“Oh, is Kuu here? I quickly need to talk to him.”

You see, Yuki is a unique person. At a very young age, he was taught to create inventions that no-one else had even seen before. Minegishi Kuu is one of his friends, a scientist.

“Oh, I think he’s here, let me get your usual order and I’ll go get him.”

“Thank you.”

As he left, Yuki was thinking to himself. With the imaginary clogs in his head spinning and turning.

“Ah! Yuki! Nice to see you here~”

“Nice to see you too, Kuu. About that particle separator you’ve been asking about, I have blueprints but I wasn’t ready until you approved of them.”

“Ah, thanks a lot! Now let’s get to my lab and see.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And one of another fic I'm writing with a collaborator on Jphip <3 Well a bit of it~ But in another post since it's not letting me...

16. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    A particle separator? Sounds like there could be some interesting inventions in this. What if they somehow built a time machine, then you could see what's ahead 20-40 years from now, lol. See like an old grandma Takamina or something, or a cryogenically preserved Aki-P.

Ok, maybe I'm just having fun with that, but I like how things are starting. Is it going to be centered around Yuki being an inventor or is that just his background for the story?

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner Well, I'm thinking of it being his life as an inventor as well as his lovelife, if you know what I mean~

18. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I suppose fanfics are known for that, so I shouldn't be too surprised, lol.

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner Here's a preview of a NanaMilky OS (for Nana's Graduation announcement)... A Bit sad at the beginning but you'll see when I've finished it :)
    ================================================================================================
    It was an hour after my graduation concert. As everyone got dressed and walked out of the theater, I suddenly felt a breeze come from behind me. I definitely knew something was wrong and someone was missing….

Milky.

I searched everywhere for her. The main theater, the changing rooms, everywhere I could possibly think of. So I put that thought out of my head and went outside. I heard shouts for people to call for help and someone on the floor… Wait… That face seems familiar to me…

“Nana...chan….”

“Milky! What happened?”

“I was about to cross the road when I slipped and a speeding car came and crushed my legs… Now all I feel is pain...”

“Milky...” I went ahead and took out my phone, called “999” and told the phone operator what had happened, “Daijoubu desu yo. The ambulance is coming soon.”

“Hai, arigato, Nana-chan.”

As soon as the ambulance came, the paramedics carried her onto a stretcher and into the ambulance with me following behind. It was a silent ride and neither of us were talking until…

“Nana-chan… What if they amputate both my legs?”

20. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    A speeding car crushed her legs? Good god, lol. This is already starting out pretty extreme, very tragic for her to have that happen so quickly!

Sounding to be a hospital room drama, do we learn about the close relationship they have here?