Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    can someone please move the following MNL48 members' threads to the graduated section?

Alyssa Nicole Garcia (NIV), Althea Itona (L), Kaede Ishiyama (L), Mary Grace Buenaventura (L), Jana Ross Angeles (Trainee)

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Will do, but remember, the official website doesn't use their names. For example, to verify that Alyssa is no longer a member, I have to know that Alyssa is her nickname by going to the NIV section (thanks for the team name, that helped), then go to mnl48.ph and search to find that she is not there. Her departure was announced in September, but it used the words "will be graduating" but never followed up when they did.

UPDATE and request for help.

I can't find Jana under KKS. Also, when someone graduates, we add their Generation to the title (we used to use Team). Should I assume the wiki is accurate?

Next Update: Some 3rd generation members don't have threads, e.g., Rachel Frances Suazo. The website mentions teams, but doesn't list team members (as you know, we are organized by teams).

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Probably because there's nothing else to go by.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I know there is a problem with the categories on the forum, but I was wondering if it's possible to rename/remove categories?

JKT48 doesn't have teams or Academy (KKS system) anymore. The teams were all disbanded in 2020. Currently, the forum still shows Team J, Team KIII, Team T and Academy. Is it possible to remove all except one and rename this to "JKT48 Members"? (and then also move all members to this category) Or remove the teams and make a new category under this name? Anyway, you guys know best how it works. :)

The following pages need to be moved to “JKT48 Members

Team J
    Team KIII
    Team T
    Academy

The following pages need to be moved to “JKT48 Graduated Members

Team J
    Team KIII
    Team T
    Academy
    And of course their respective galleries... :^^;: I know it's a lot but it's also long overdue.

Thank you in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you know me, you know I want the official word. The official site does indeed show 31 members. (try counting there and here to double check; I just did)

https://jkt48.com/member/list?lang=id

P.S. I do appreciate the generations for the graduates, but i still double check with the wiki.

For example, Riska Amelia Putri is listed as 6th generation.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I used the wiki but might have overlooked a few. If that's the only member I got wrong, then I'm quite happy with myself [hehe]

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another: Gabriella Stevany is 8th gen in the wiki.

I think I moved all the graduates to Graduated, but I make mistakes too. If you find one, let me know.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

To be fair, the thing about Sakamichi members' graduations is that if they have a graduation ceremony, it's normally not on the same day as their official graduation date/last day as a member. For example, Miria and Junna had her graduation ceremony in May, but only graduated in August. And although Nen/Pe had their grad ceremony on the 10th, they just graduated today (the 19th).

Ranze and Kaz are both officially graduated, their activities as Nogizaka members are done, website or not. They just keep the blogs up longer to allow fans to archive the blogs and send messages, but for all intents and purposes, they are graduated. But they are no longer signed onto the company as Nogizaka members (Kaz just opened a website for her solo career)

But since I don't think any of the active forum mods keep up with these details when it comes to Sakamichi, I think just waiting until their profile is removed is fine since it's close enough to their actual grad date.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two examples:

1. bonjourmarlene just posted that many members of JKT48 had graduated. The first thing I did was go to the official website, then I moved those no longer on the website to graduated.

2. AKB48 Team A Yokoyama Yui had a graduation concert, then a graduation stage. I didn't watch (I was sleeping), but when I woke up she was no longer on the AKB48 official site, and I immediately moved her to graduated. (One time I moved someone whom I don't remember to graduated, and almost instantly there was a new post: "boy, that was fast.")

If you want a member of any group moved to graduated, get their company to remove them from their website, let me know, and I will move them. In other words, in my opinion your focus is in the wrong place.

Another mod might have a different opinion, but it isn't evident given that those you want moved haven't been moved yet.

10. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    You are correct that the mods don't really follow Sakamichi much, but even for 48G we also go by the official site. If Nogizaka/Sakamichi has a surefire way to confirm whether the member actually graduate (the official way, not the fan-maintained website) or not, I for one wouldn't mind.

Even AKB48 does have weird cases when it's hard to say if member officially graduated or not, that's why we go by the official website. For example, Harumoto Yuki had graduation stage on Oct 23, officially ended all activities on Oct 24, has her profile page removed from both AKB48 and Team 8 website, but is still attending the Dec 25 online talk event, for example.

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    JKT48 is now fixed, with only one sub-forum for all the current members. Credit to Mod dutchie and Admin Kuura for finishing the job.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca) officially graduated today and her profile has disappeared from STU's site so her thread needs to be moved please.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sugiyama Aika from SKE48 Team S has now disappeared from the profiles on the official website so could her thread be moved please.

Likewise could former NMB48 member Yasuda Momone's thread please be moved.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    For your information, SGO48 is now in OTHER48 along with SDN48.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Just a reminder that the HKT48 kenkyusei were promoted yesterday 22/01/13

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kamijima Kaede graduated from HKT a few days ago (her profile is gone from HKT's site), please move her thread to the HKT graduated section:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/kamijima-kaede-kaede.22475/

Wada Miyu is now listed as a promoted member on NMB's official site, please move both her thread and her gallery to the NMB members section:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/wada-miyu-myuu.23386/
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-wada-miyu-gallery.23526/

Thanks!

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    After HKT48, the SKE48 kenkyusei were promoted on 01/13.
    Next shuffle / promotion wave will be AKB48's one, 02/06

• Informative Informative x 1