1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It really bugs me that the date and time is at the bottom of posts. That's the kind of information that should preface a post, not be added as an afterthought. It's sometimes vital information, so I hope the decision to place it at the bottom could be reconsidered.

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That's pretty much standard Xenforo. So is having the username there. I don't think the placement is much of an issue. We might change it down the line. At this point there's still more important design changes to make.

The disabling of signatures in the galleries was always done manually. We told members to turn them off whenever posting there. The issue is: all the information of whether signatures were on/off didn't get carried over to the new software. Basically every member that does have a signature has it displaying in all of his posts. Disabling them (from our end) in just the galleries isn't going to be a problem though.

There's bound to be glitches in the design at this stage, but we're fixing those as we go.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Is there a way to have the "view your post" function just like the old one back? thank you.

I've read the one about clicking your postings but I believe I'm not alone in wanting to be able to click right away to threads I went to on the first unread post. thanks.

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Already mentioned this. Go to your preferences to set your account to automatically watch threads that you've posted in. Once you've done that, the "Watched Threads" page is going to be what you want to check out.

5. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I have had issues with the background with the background in the "More Settings..." option in PMs. It is like there are no background for the text box and it makes it hard to see what you are writing.
    There are no issues with the regular forum though.

Unavngivet.png

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Nobody has really mentioned it here (though on twitter a lot) but I know there's been downtime and errors recently, I'm trying to find the specifics of it. In the mean time I have found & enabled the auto-monitoring of the service, which basically means every 5 minutes the server will check to see if it's running, if not it'll automatically restart. Why this isn't on by default is beyond me but anyway... from now on, if the forum crashes, it SHOULD come back to life within the next 5 minutes. Jump over to youtube and practice your koisuru fortune cookie dance in the meantime :hehe:

Hmmm ok, I think to fix that I'll need to rebuild the search cache (where it goes through the forum and catalogues everything). That's a bit time and server-load intensive though so I'll need to do it during off-peak. Going forward, new posts should be added to it at least.

7. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Just wanna check... I see that we have birthday banners up, so it's still all right to submit these after all? And if so, should they still be the same size as always?

Aigasa Moe's birthday is April 6, so I'd really like to know if I'll be able to get that submitted in time!

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Can we have an auto-adjustment or just a max. size for signatures? Some uses have 500 px + photos in there which makes threads unnecessaryly lenghty.

9. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I think it should be time for the rearragement of the girls' teams, since they've already started to perform in their new teams in the HaruCon.
    Plus some of the already graduated girls (i.e. Amina) are still in their old teams.

Plus it'd be good if there's more SNS options like for Instagram/Tumblr etc.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  10. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I really miss the option to mark a specific forum as read (For example Team B (Just an example ^^')) since it is a pain to look through the new posts when it is flooded with a lot of members I don't necessarily care about.

11. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

That option is still there, right under the 'Home' button.

12. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    That marks all forums as read and not only a sub-forum. I actually saw that, but it says "Mark Forums Read", not Forum.

13. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^Yes, but when you click on it you can choose if you want to mark only the subforum you're in. :)

14. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Oh! I didn't want to press the button since it would be a disaster if I marked threads I cared about as marked. xD
    Thanks for pointing it out!

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^No problem, it takes some clicking around to get used to all the new features.:XD:

16. aezea

aezea Stage48 Designer

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    aezea48
    Thanks for reporting this. and it's fixed now :)

17. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Just noticed the user ratings tracker now keeps record of negative ratings in addition to positive ones.

Not that I've received any "dislikes" yet, but woah, suddenly I feel like I have to be extra careful with my posts - which may be a good thing. I guess we'll see how that works out.

18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Is the like button disappear or am I seeing things? Thanks.

I really like the like button coz I dont need quote the whole post and say "this" if I agree with that post which annoys some people hehe

19. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I really liked the 'like' feature, can we please bring it back?

20. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    The like button finally gone ... just like what the admins wanted in the beginning! :^O^:

But thinking back... maybe we should make something like "thanks this user" or something so that a person don't need to reply post just to say that he/she agree with the post? :fear: