1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I didn't know where i should be asking this, but i figured here would be the best place to post it.

You know the main bar where it has 3 sub bars showing the "most recent" singles of 48G, could we have that updated ? I think it's been about a year since that was updated. Also, I was wondering if we could include Nogi and Keyaki releases in those as well, so everyone can see what new single the 48/6 groups are releasing. If it's something we general users can update, then i would be glad to update it, but i figured it's something only the mods/admins can do.

2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    We would appreciate it if someone could open the STU48 Members Section. (tagging @ithebigc )

3. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Editing the banner/forum design is only accessible to the admins and aezea (though I agree it does need updating). Opening new forums is also in the hands of @ithebigc. I believe he's busy with the Stage48 Member Ranking at the moment so we may have to wait a bit.

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Hi there, it seems some of the alerts aren't working for some threads that I watch (it happens randomly). Does anybody have a similar situation?

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I find that I have to check watched threads once in awhile to see the alerts I didn't get.

6. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  7. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I want to raise (again?) a plea for adding a feature to ignore threads. Ignoring threads has the advantage over watching threads in that the new threads, possibly important, can be still seen in regular views like "Recent Posts" without being hidden within a sizable pile of not interesting threads.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    yes, it was because it was a dead link. there are so many dead links all over the forum, and we do occasionally get complaints. So sometimes we sweep through threads and remove any dead links on recent posts.

In fact, there are a few people on this forum (not you, Mana) that leave a tremendous amount of YT links that eventually go dead. I am asking all of you to keep track of the videos you link, and either replace or delete them if they get taken down.

Thanks

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Cristafari Ok, thanks for the answer! I will go replace the link then.
    I'll try to check my past posts sometimes to see if there are dead links~

11. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Please admins, put the SNH48, BEJ48, GNZ48 and SHY48 threads in "OTHER48". It's the best place

• Like Like x 1
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So are we gunna get the updated banners or wut .__.?

13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Just being a bit worried about sudden "bandwidth outage" in last two/three days - were we too active or something? That was surprising, as I don't think there was anything that could have caused an increased activity.

14. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Unless you upload the Showroom Video itself to the Forum board, it should not count, as technically it should be the Streaming site (YT, Vimeo, whatever) which you are embedding / linking from which is counted towards Bandwith limit.

/Expdk

15. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    What about the images that get uploaded to the forum, are those getting stored in the forum server or somewhere else?

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Need more donations or what?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yeah, we're getting really concerned with this bandwidth exceeded issue that can shut down Stage48 until the end of the month...it's simply not acceptable. Especially when this month is the big election month (every June!) and I have a feeling, despite it's 'only' a day shorter than May (30 days vs. 31) the election could bump up the bandwidth consumption...

What are we going to do??? Donations like what @marioworldakb just said above?

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's the elections, and to me this is the only comprehensive English-language site on 48G.

Been considering about applying for PayMaya so that I could buy games, pay for online purchases, and try to donate to websites.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    According to my friend who studies computer science, bandwidht limit happens on late of month and ends when next month begins.

Well, Stage48 should be back today.

Is there staff of Stage48 who is computer science graduate or at least has skill in networking? Stage48 actually needs some.

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If so, the solution would be to upgrade the hosting plan, but yes that would increase the costs.
    I wouldn't mind donating, but first I would like to see an update of the situation from the forum staff since we are still speculating.