1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I was just curious since a user a few pages ago mentioned that he was "in the lead" in the rainbow rating...

And I know you're not targetting me specifically (even though you copied & pasted my post), since when in the world S48 users said that SSK is unfair & cruel??? Majority of the users here LOVE the ssk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I shall explain in the light of posts above, that I've used "Optimistic" tag for eyecandy: pretty photos of girls, good gravure, nice video - "Like" feels a bit generic and no other rating fits for this purpose. No ideology involved.

Looking at less popular ratings I would even say, that "Old" rating might bear a bit too much weight - it's not hard to imagine it being used frequently on posts with Kaotan for example, I think ;)

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

LMAOOOO wtf is this

i was trying to click into disgusting name's profile but it literally says that they limit who can see their profile. Is it just me? SHADDYYYY LMAOOOOO

4. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    That's a feature as old as time itself, it is a global setting so it's not just you.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Oscar always sets his profile private.

The feature in and of itself is not shady. Just a useful feature for some.

6. Matsui Hikari

I wasn't talking about the feature being shady. I'm talking about the person that set their profile private because why?? I've been here for a while and I have never knew such feature.

Anyways, if Oscar always set his profile private and so does disgusting name and Parukii is also disgusting name, does that make Trinu right all along?

Edit: Oh, and I want my latest dislike by wetpantsu erased because he disliked me just because I said I will be disliked. I didn't even say anything else. Clearly improper use of the system.

And if we're really talking, nobodywil too. He jumped onto the train when I pointed out about the dislike and bad spelling system. I don't care if the dislike was intentional or not (so leave it, erase it, do whatever) but the spelling definitely was (which I ask politely to be erased).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  7. trxsh

trxsh Member

Everybody can change their profile privacy preferences by choosing "Privacy" from the menu under their user name (top right).

I don't think oscar/Togasaki posts here anymore.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    They are all one and the same. (Not trinu, the others) Multiple bans, and the mods know who it is and yet.....

If y'all mods gonna let him stay, I want my old strike removed. If it has not already.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    At least Rikachan has clothes on now.

I remember I got into a fight in lemon thread once and the person I argued with use this feature afterwards. :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. trxsh

trxsh Member

Oh my GOD I forgot about the new gen AKB(?) forum he made, what a trip :lol:

----
    Another thing I find is that the rating function helps create more of a community feel. It was always a turn off when a small minority of more vocal and maybe ruder people would seem to have a monopoly on some discussions, but with the ratings you can easily see when a certain stance or attitude doesn't reflect most of the forum users.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    having banner not updated since tsubasa wa iranai tells pretty much how auto-managed this forum is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Our resident graphic designer has been MIA for a looong time. Current staff don't know how to do it.

So anybody willing to help them out with a template or guide. Shoot the mods a PM.

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

They don't know how to make a banner, or don't know how to implement/change the banner? Those are two pretty different things.

14. Matsui Hikari

Got a bad spelling on this. Clearly another intentional one and targeted at me only. Came from a person I never had any beef (not under that name) or anything. Never received any ratings, only given one rating which is me but has been on the forum since 2010. Only became active today and only recent activity is giving me a bad spelling rating. It is so obvious that they have other account(s) here. Mods, I demand them to be deleted if they have another account here. No need to do these kinds of things. The last time they posted was 2011 anyways.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Agreed. One of the most annoying things about S48 was opening it at work and there were bikini avatars on the page (cue hasty scrolling up or down)

I've got my suspicions about that.

Yeah, that's annoying. I'm sure there are trolls here who set up reserve accounts, it just seems to be something thats allowed, like re-reg trolls that come back (something which is verboten on almost every other message board).

16. Matsui Hikari

LMAOOOoo another one that has 0 messages, no ratings received, and only one rating given which is me. The only recent activity is today as well. Funny thing is that they even dug up my joke about Haruppi so it doesn't look intentional.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Trolling is not allowed here. Thick skin or not. Read the rules, again.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Matsui Hikari

It’s not only an issue of being disliked. It’s also an issue of having multiple accounts which is explicitly stated to be not allowed by ithebigc.

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Oh, great. I feel like in Reddit again with the karma system, but more identifiable downvotes.

Bad idea. Wish it was just thumbs up. Now I'm feeling triggered.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

The new system is fine for my personal posting philosophy. Being able to give ratings is more important than getting them. It's important to be able to praise someone for a good post without having to necessarily follow it up with a comment (especially if it's a purely informative post).

I wouldn't exactly mind if the downvote button was removed, but if one thinks of it as the alternative to someone starting a verbal fight with someone else over a comment they made that they didn't like, isn't that kind of better? Of course, it's no good if someone goes around downvoting just because they don't like the poster or just because they can. That's not using it as constructive criticism and more just being mean for the sake of it.

• Agree Agree x 4