1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I count 230, now i'm gonna reflect to myself about why i counted your trophies points.

PS: You should have the "Yup, you are popular" trophy but as i mentioned in the first page of the announcement thread the system is not counting positive ratings but only the "likes".

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Okay so here's what I counted on then to be clear. I'm at 7551 posts and 474 likes.

I qualify for the seven 10 point categories (70), five 20 point categories (100), one 30 point category (30) and one 40 point category (40)

So doing some math that should be 70+100+30+40 = 240

Unless I'm counting something wrong here...?

O sheet nvm I found out that I didn't link a twitter account which was the 10 point category. Now it makes sense.

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wanted to ask, is it possible to switch the trophies for likes to general positive ratings? 'cause now that we've activated the rating system (with like/dislike, agree/disagree, winner, informative, useful, creative and old), it seems like all the other ratings don't really have a point. I mean, it's nice to see how people feel about your posts yeah, but it kinda makes me personally think... why don't you just like the post instead of giving me a winner/informative rating? :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    They do have a point. you might dislike a post, but find it informative to a bigger extent. If you didn't have a choice, you'd end up choosing a negative rating instead of positive...

That's just a method of enticing people to rate more frequently and more accurately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @rka

Yes, it was intended. So far we have purged over 25,000 dead posts and counting.

6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I don't know if this is where I should post this or not...

Request for MNL48 and TPE48 to have their own subforum, since the two groups have now members...and MNL have already formed three teams, a trainee team, and some graduated members
    the same with TPE48, they already have promoted/official members, team trainees, and some graduated members too

another one is for BNK48, a request to have a subforum for Team BIII, Trainees, and graduates

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Currently only @ithebigc or @Mr Waffle can create new subforums so tagging them here. We also need subforums for STU48 Graduated Members and BNK48 Graduated Members.

8. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, I was aware. And no, I have yet to see anyone make even the most minuscule of efforts to do so. And let's not forget that I am constantly asking for people to be responsible for and clean up the posts they make in this forum, yet hardly anybody does it.

I have been working on this project for a week and a half. I am over 90% done with it, and nobody has said boo about it. It was only when I cleaned up Sae's thread, which by miraculous coincidence, you were allegedly going to fix all of the posts in today, was there an issue. BTW, were you going to clean up all 400 of the posts I cleaned out of that thread? Or just yours?

How about you Forrest? Cisalpine? Were you guys getting to it today too?

Anyway sorry, but you're a day late.

And BTW, a simple 'thank you' for the work this project required would have been sufficient.

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Me? What about me?
    No idea why you are accusing me of inaction when I was the first person to call attention to the problem to begin with while also explaining how to solve it -- and thank you for the concern, but I had been fixing all the broken links that mattered to me since weeks ago (actually a faster job than I had expected, throw the post's BBCode into Notepad, find & replace terms, rinse and repeat).
    But taking a look at @rka 's post, a little forewarning about the impending cleanup (maybe a couple of days in advance) surely would have prevented inconveniencing situations like this where some users found entire galleries gone overnight. Don't you all think?
    Also, a little answer to my question in that post would have been helpful too: was there any way, from the forum administrator side, to use a word-replacement tool to automatically find all instances of "postimg.org" in the posts' BBcode, and replace them with "postimg.cc"? Even a "no" or "yes" would have been useful enough to figure out how we, the forum users, should have addressed the problem. Because, after all, looking around I noticed that there exist addons for Xenforo that could have solved the broken link issue easily and in no time flat.
    But no, instead, my question remained unanswered for over a month while everyone else in the thread was too caught up with the oh-so important debate of whether to bring back upvotes, rainbows and other ratings nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Also don't know why I'm being dragged into this as well (I mean yeah there was those showroom videos that are now dead that deserve to be deleted + any other dead video links that haven't been deleted).

I agree with what @Cisalpine88 put (I mean he did mention about it) I don't why you guys didn't do anything about it, A message to the folks who are still active here that have posted pics here would have made alot more sense then not even doing anything and then just deciding to delete all of those posts w/o a warning.

Anyways, I will pretty much just repost those pics (Since Its all still there with Postimg.cc now) and I've pretty much am done with that site after that crap with them (Moved to Imgur now).

11. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You both dragged yourselves into it. Think about it.

First off, the issues with the dead links in the galleries goes a lot deeper, and has been an issue a lot longer than the postimg issue. And I hardly saw anyone going in and fixing their posts in the past. Then, the only addressing of the issue I saw was basically putting the onus of responsibility on us. When are "we" going to fix the issue. Moreover, I have brought up the issue of dead links, be it Youtube, photos, whatever, on multiple occasions, and for the most part received resistance, or just been ignored. I'm not saying that nobody did anything, but very little was done.

Sure, we could have mentioned beforehand that we were going to do something. But would that have made any difference? Forrest, would you have honestly gone in and fixed the over 1000 posts of yours that have been deleted had you known we were going to clean up the galleries? Honestly? I'm not trying to pick on you per se, but I'm trying to make a point. You probably would have said "Shouganai"

I do not believe, based on past experience on this forum, that any announcement would have inspired any significant action. Perhaps an argument, or maybe a debate, but action? Naw. Now I know RKA is going to claim that he would have done something, but we are talking about hundreds of threads, with tens of thousands of posts. We're not going to hold Sae's thread to some separate standard, especially since there had been zero effort to date to fix anything in that thread.

So what annoys me is that we go in and spend time and effort to clean up all of the threads since per usual, we don't see users doing it on their own, and now we're receiving crap because you don't like the way we did it. And by the way, nobody is stopping you from re-stocking the galleries. Be my guest. A huge percentage of the galleries hadn't been touched in over three years.

And BTW, Congrats Forrest for having the highest post count on the forum! :D

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

A mods life is a thankless one... [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

The fact you think I would have "Shouganai" is just lol.

Cause yeah, I really would have (Hell, I'm now going to start that just to show you I will). I mean yeah it will take me quite a long while (Not going to do it all in one go of course lol) but I will do, and any of the pics from the galleries that you have deleted that I posted in, I will repost them.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ForrestFuller congrats on the highest post count in S48 :1st:i remember the highest post was 28k and now we got a new champ:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol kind of funny that I've now ended up there bc of the top 2 at the time got alot of their posts deleted.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You are still 4th in most points. That might be a more important ranking than raw posts.

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    How are some still able to rate posts "funny"? Is it from tapatalk?

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mods have emojis you don't, but I try not to use them. That's one way a "funny" might show up.

19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I have been one of those affected in the matter of images. These from Postimages has bothered me a lot.

I have been able to reactivate my oshi, but the other images of the other girls have been few that I could reactivate before their elimination.

But what has annoyed me the most is to find a post that instead of having 50 images there was 100 link in the same posts that I was hallucinate.

In such a way that to reative them he had to create new post.

Consequences I have lost messages and to re-raise everything is a stick.

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Then that's really mean for a mod to rate a post dumb

• Agree Agree x 2